Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 770609 times)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #1305 on: November 30, 2008, 02:26:05 AM »
qft

edit: and yeah the only christmas related song I can really stand listening to at the moment is I <3 XMAS by Tommy Heavenly6
because I like JPOP and because I can't actually understand most of the words

lawl jpop

I used to listen to JPOP, but I never liked anything sun in Japanese by guys. Well, nothing except metal anyway. And Japanese rap is cool.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #1306 on: November 30, 2008, 03:24:24 PM »
lawl jpop

I used to listen to JPOP, but I never liked anything sun in Japanese by guys. Well, nothing except metal anyway. And Japanese rap is cool.
yeah, I don't like very many songs by guys in japanese

tommy heavenly6 is a girl btw

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: November 30, 2008, 05:38:47 PM »
I just watched part of a 10-minute video about the Growing Earth Theory. I facepalmed several times over and stopped watching around the time the guy said that there was no seafloor 70-80 million years ago.

For those of you who don't know, the Growing Earth Theory is the theory that earth used to be much smaller and was nearly all land, but it expanded and oceans formed. It's up there with Intelligent Design on a scale of 1 to scientifically ignorant.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: November 30, 2008, 05:53:38 PM »
I facepalmed several times over and stopped watching around the time the guy said that there was no seafloor 70-80 million years ago.

Wait whoa what? How would you do this? You mean there was no sea or there was a sea but it never ended? Wouldn't you need water to start life in the first place?

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: November 30, 2008, 06:07:27 PM »
Wait whoa what? How would you do this? You mean there was no sea or there was a sea but it never ended? Wouldn't you need water to start life in the first place?

YES. YES YOU WOULD. Apparently, there were small lakes and stuff, but no large oceans. That stuff just formed, and the Earth's mass somehow increased eightfold.

f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: November 30, 2008, 06:24:49 PM »
YES. YES YOU WOULD. Apparently, there were small lakes and stuff, but no large oceans. That stuff just formed, and the Earth's mass somehow increased eightfold.

The earth is apparently a snowball going down hill. Also wouldn't a pond be too small for life to start it?

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: November 30, 2008, 07:11:15 PM »
The earth is apparently a snowball going down hill. Also wouldn't a pond be too small for life to start it?

Like I said, this theory is up there with Intelligent Design.

f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1312 on: November 30, 2008, 07:59:56 PM »
That makes my brain hurt just reading about it. If someone started spewing this crap at me I think I'd have a fit, and have no respect for them at all :/

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Leorina

• Nerd Loving Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: November 30, 2008, 09:48:35 PM »
The fact that people say that there is a god....and at the same time they say there is no god.

Information that I've come accross:

1) The Universe used to be this big        ____
                                                      /      \
                                                      \____/
2) If god exists then why isn't there any intervening of any kind for anything?

3) If god doesn't exist then how did we come to be?

4) If the universe really was this small   ^^^^  then how the hell did it get to be this big and what was here before the ball exploded into the universe as we know it?

5) How big is this universe and when may it end?

In full conclusion I really think that we are just a universe that is inside of an endless loop of universes that just is here because everything as we know it cannot come to full fruition without having something else to depend on which means that there HAS to be something else other than this universe...and if so, if it is just like a giant giant giant space like a galaxy only much bigger, then what is past the quasars?

Note: The Andromedda Galaxy and the Milky Way Galaxy are speeding toward each other at 5,000,000 miles per hour or something like that so in about 500 more years.....BAM!!!!
New updates for the pack Calamitous Strike posted here in my sig...also no PM's about BG's/BN's yet...I still need art for my songs.

Update: 9/28/08--Added expert difficulties for some songs and a hard difficulty
           9/30/08--Changed reasoning for song pack and added a few songs to Not Started
           10/5/08--Finished AA and have keyboard steps in the second parentheses
           10/14/08--Finished Do It Like We Do and working on a few new ones

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1314 on: December 01, 2008, 03:08:54 AM »
The fact that people say that there is a god....and at the same time they say there is no god.

Information that I've come accross:

1) The Universe used to be this big        ____
                                                      /      \
                                                      \____/
2) If god exists then why isn't there any intervening of any kind for anything?

3) If god doesn't exist then how did we come to be?

4) If the universe really was this small   ^^^^  then how the hell did it get to be this big and what was here before the ball exploded into the universe as we know it?

5) How big is this universe and when may it end?

In full conclusion I really think that we are just a universe that is inside of an endless loop of universes that just is here because everything as we know it cannot come to full fruition without having something else to depend on which means that there HAS to be something else other than this universe...and if so, if it is just like a giant giant giant space like a galaxy only much bigger, then what is past the quasars?

Note: The Andromedda Galaxy and the Milky Way Galaxy are speeding toward each other at 5,000,000 miles per hour or something like that so in about 500 more years.....BAM!!!!

1) A singularity, mathematically, it means the universe had 0 size, and was infinitely dense.

2) Have you ever thought that maybe god is intervening, but doing it in a way that makes sure nobody can tell that he/she/it/them/whatever is? (Then arises the question of whether it matters whether god does exist or not, because if god exists, and is actively intervening in the universe,  but doing it in such a way that it is completely and totally undetectable, then does it really matter?)

3) Evolution, pure fucking luck. You could just as easily ask why anything at all exists. Why are atoms made up of sub-atomic particles? Why do the laws of physics exist? etc.

4) There are some weird mathematical things that happen in quantum physics that could account for that. I am not entirely sure myself what the exact ideas about what could have set off the big bang are, but I think one of them has to do with the fact that even things in a perfectly stable state occasionally break down into a different state. Normally, they are in equilibrium, with all the energies accounted for and are in a stable state, but sometimes something just spontaneously breaks down.

5) According to wikipedia:
Astronomical observations indicate that the universe is 13.73

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: December 01, 2008, 04:09:03 AM »
2) Have you ever thought that maybe god is intervening, but doing it in a way that makes sure nobody can tell that he/she/it/them/whatever is? (Then arises the question of whether it matters whether god does exist or not, because if god exists, and is actively intervening in the universe,  but doing it in such a way that it is completely and totally undetectable, then does it really matter?)

FUTURAMAAAAAAA!

3) Evolution, pure fucking luck. You could just as easily ask why anything at all exists. Why are atoms made up of sub-atomic particles? Why do the laws of physics exist? etc.

5) According to wikipedia:
Oh, and if we subscribe to Kantian views, the universe is really completely random, and time doesn't actually exist. According to his views, everything really happens at the exact same time, but our brains cannot process that, so the create time, and constrain the universe to having to exist in that time.

If that were true, we could still be a gravitational singularity. Or anything else at that, since the universe's actual physical state would have nothing at all to do with what we perceive it as.

You really have to question our existence along with our view on it. In reality (what would dictate reality now?) we could all be some over complex single being that has to break down his own mental state in order to cope with it, or whatever else I can make up. Really tho, evolution works out fairly nicely. Also that whole "everything happening at the same time" thing reminds me of the vortigons from HL2 (there was one hidden one that explains how he can still see Gordon in black mesa killing the other vorts. along with him thanking Gordon for killing the boss from the first game. Then another person says something along the lines of one vort. picking up a dictionary and it translated the english language for their hive mind, which explains why they all have such a colorful use for the english language).

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #1316 on: December 01, 2008, 08:54:31 PM »
I can't find my nail clipper and I am FURIOUS

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1317 on: December 02, 2008, 02:02:11 AM »
YAY FLU!

*throws up all over s.net*

Thankfully, the worst of it is already over.  Now I'm just kind of headachy and occasionally dizzy. :x
"This is a machine for making cows."

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: December 02, 2008, 01:54:44 PM »
I have a rash that just broke out really bad for some unknown reason. I was itchy as hell and it's really annoying.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #1319 on: December 02, 2008, 03:20:00 PM »
YAY FLU!

*throws up all over s.net*

Thankfully, the worst of it is already over.  Now I'm just kind of headachy and occasionally dizzy. :x

;_;  Get betterer!
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs