Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 788634 times)

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #1350 on: December 09, 2008, 04:22:21 AM »
It's been a while since I encountered someone like that, whether online or in real life.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: December 09, 2008, 04:33:45 AM »
IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I ENCOUNTERED SOMEONE LIKE THAT NEENERNEENER BLAH BLAH TITS.
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #1352 on: December 09, 2008, 12:02:21 PM »
When people mimic/say what you say in an annoying voice and say it louder then you do while you're talking or in an argument.

My dad does this a lot.  Pretty much every time, I've had to stop myself from punching him in the face.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1353 on: December 09, 2008, 04:07:13 PM »
When people mimic/say what you say in an annoying voice and say it louder then you do while you're talking or in an argument. Not sure why, but it is ONE of the things that just drives me murder rampage crazy. Just had some guy do it to me/another person in CSS when we made one mistake. I HONESTLY can't see how someone past 12 should be doing this, it is so fucking childish.

Hell, this was the reason I stopped hanging with a friend, because he would do it constantly whenever we got into an argument.

Also I messed with my in game resolution in CSS and it crashed. Now whenever I get into the start screen for CSS my screens color is all messed up and I can't seem to move my mouse, halp.

If there's an ini file somewhere in the CSS folders for settings, just open it and change it. I don't really know because I don't have CSS, but someone who does should be able to direct you better.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1354 on: December 09, 2008, 05:06:28 PM »
Doublepost for shit that really pisses me off.

Winter.

Fuck winter. Seriously, I hate the cold, and I hate the shitty weather even more. Thanks to the weather being shitty, I can't go see my girlfriend today, which means that between Monday and Saturday, the only days I'll be able to see her are Thursday and Saturday, and only for a short time on Thursday.

I don't know if anyone else has had something similar happen, but my girlfriend and I are used to seeing each other more often than this, and it's really frustrating when so much shit works against us.

Normally, I'd be in Barrie every day this week, and be able to see her for an hour or 2 most days. However, Monday and Tuesday, I have no classes, Wednesday I'll be at school most of the day in class, so I won't likely see her, and Thursday, I have my final test for psychology, which starts at 6, which means I'll have from whenever I finish my test till about 11 or so, before I need to be going home. Friday is the official last day of class this semester, but I have no class then either and she works at the college Saturday till about 4, or 4:30.

I fucking hate when crap seems to be conspiring just to fuck with you.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #1355 on: December 09, 2008, 06:18:56 PM »
The price of almost all sorts of candy went up since the last time I bought any about two months ago. Less profit = ;_;

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: December 09, 2008, 10:33:59 PM »
I kinda miss my hair.   :'(

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1357 on: December 10, 2008, 01:15:45 AM »
FUCK WET SNOW

Agreed. This shit fucking blows. I swear that there is 4 feet of snow outside my back door right now.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1358 on: December 11, 2008, 07:01:54 PM »
Fedora sucks.
Fedora sucks.
Fedora sucks.
Fedora sucks.
Fedora sucks.
Fedora fucking sucks.

Expect a rant on my blog after I use it some more (provided I can stay sane long enough to do a decent writeup on why it fails at EVERYTHING).

Let's just say I had a hard time getting that damn thing to configure a network interface.  Durrr.  Don't even bother offering a GUI if it's horribly broken!  Seriously.  No matter what I did it tried to set my subnet mask to 192.168.1.1 which, for obvious reasons, broke everything.  I had to manually find and edit the configuration file which completely defeats the purpose of having a GUI.  Then I had to jump through a few hoops to make the OS realize that the network was, in fact, connected (the "ohey thar's a network!" icon broke when I edited the file and issued an "ifdown eth0; ifup eth0").

Then there's the issue where the system absolutely refuses to update itself or install any other software, leaving me stuck either dealing with a totally stock install with no compilation tools or using yum and grabbing the packages manually.  Wow.  I'm glad that it's actually gotten worse since I've used Fedora Core 6-ish (where attempting to start samba resulted in a segfault EVERY TIME).

In the mean time, I hopped over to another VM and started installing Debian 4.0 and it works perfectly.  Not too surprising; Debian's always kicked ass.  Oddly enough, I also switched to Debian when Fedora fucked me last time (best part: my experience with Samba was in the middle of a final project in my WAN class.  Had I not been there, everyone would have failed the Linux section because we couldn't get Fedora properly on any machine and nobody else knew a damn thing about Linux despite having two shitty classes dedicated to it).

Also, yay for having entire paragraphs in parenthesis. :)

Edit because I almost forgot this: :x
Also I messed with my in game resolution in CSS and it crashed. Now whenever I get into the start screen for CSS my screens color is all messed up and I can't seem to move my mouse, halp.

In the Steam games list, right-click on CSS and click Properties.  Make sure that the "General" tab is selected, the click "set launch options."  Type "-width X -height Y" (sans quotes) in the box, replacing X with the desired horizontal resolution and Y with the vertical.  I'd use a safe value (like 800x600) and then change it from in-game.  After you change it in-game, be sure to remove that line from the launch options box, otherwise it'll start in the reduced resolution every time.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 07:13:56 PM by Spectere »
"This is a machine for making cows."

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: December 12, 2008, 12:20:26 AM »
Don't worry about it, it seemed to fix itself.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1360 on: December 12, 2008, 11:58:55 PM »
My girlfriend is getting stoned without me. Fuck. I haven't been stoned in over 2 years (probably more like 2 1/2 years).

Goddamn fucking distance. She's living 30-45 minutes away (on a good day, 1 hour or more on a bad day). Of all fucking shitty timing on earth. This is her last night before she comes home for the winter break between semesters, and the only reason she's not with me tonight is because she works tomorrow. Fuck.

I dunno about you guys, but I see my girlfriend a LOT. I'm used to doing everything with her (or close to it). I don't mind her drinking without me, because I do that without her as well, but fuck. FUCK. Yes, I'm getting pissed off about this, but that's because I've wanted to get fucking stoned a LOT more than she has, and of course, just my luck, the one night we almost definitely would have stayed the night, if the rules hadn't changed, they get fucking stoned. GODDAMNIT.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: December 13, 2008, 03:12:09 AM »
I have a cold. D:D:D:

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #1362 on: December 15, 2008, 08:19:41 PM »
I've gone through thousands of dollars in $5s and STILL haven't found a SINGLE star note. WHAT THE HELL.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Leorina

• Nerd Loving Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: December 15, 2008, 08:35:57 PM »
I have to pull out $800 tomorrow so I can register for my spring classes...fuck!

I hate having to pay my way for college...the only good thing is that I DO have the money...for now.
New updates for the pack Calamitous Strike posted here in my sig...also no PM's about BG's/BN's yet...I still need art for my songs.

Update: 9/28/08--Added expert difficulties for some songs and a hard difficulty
           9/30/08--Changed reasoning for song pack and added a few songs to Not Started
           10/5/08--Finished AA and have keyboard steps in the second parentheses
           10/14/08--Finished Do It Like We Do and working on a few new ones

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: December 15, 2008, 09:16:46 PM »
My mother and my brother seem to have developed a lovely habit of sitting and watching rather loud videos on their laptops where other people are trying to watch TV in the living room. 

It's really rather annoying.