Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 797837 times)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #1530 on: March 09, 2009, 05:13:08 AM »
That blows, also Microwaves have fuses?

Also lag. I know it's a completely bullshit thing to be mad at but it bothers me to no end. In Left 4 Dead I had a guy pushed up against a wall in a closet and I was the tank. I swing at him about 4 to 5 times and ALL of them miss while he crouches there and melee's me back. Also after that I start to play TF2 and I'm trying to get the intelligence on a CTF map and this Scout keeps killing me. I fire a sniper shot directly at him while he's charging me head on and it misses and he kills me. Now this doesn't bother me but the fact that he constantly taunts me after each kill it driving the nail into my skull. After all of this I switch to engineer and try to do some defending. I set up a sentry across my base and go to check out our intelegence. When I get there the same scout runs in and takes it. He constantly double jumps while running, that added with his lag makes him invincible.

Also on a more important topic, my friends are only down for spring break for about a week when I thought they had about 2 weeks. What the hell kind of break it a week, goddamn.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #1531 on: March 09, 2009, 07:04:34 AM »

Also on a more important topic, my friends are only down for spring break for about a week when I thought they had about 2 weeks. What the hell kind of break it a week, goddamn.

Are you kidding?  Haha.  My break is a week long.  And it doesn't even occur for about a month.  <<;
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: March 10, 2009, 01:51:32 AM »

"wtf are you all fagets talking about? Isis is not for all, its just for smart people, go and listen comercial shit that your limited brain can understand. A band that was on tour with TOOL deserve a lot of respect bitches."

ffffffffffffffff

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #1533 on: March 10, 2009, 06:59:08 AM »
Isis is cool and all, but crap like that pisses me off. Seriously, I hate morons who think that just because a band does like to do something out of the ordinary, it gives them an excuse to be a complete douchebag.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: March 10, 2009, 02:59:30 PM »
I know. I hate pretentious fuckwits who think musical tastes have anything to do with intelligence.

f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: March 10, 2009, 04:00:19 PM »
So a good majority of most bands? Whenever I say I'm not really into a bad, the only reply I get back is "You just don't understand". I remember when my friend was all into Smile Empty Soul and he kept trying to tell me the lyrics were deep when they just seemed amazingly angsty.

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #1536 on: March 10, 2009, 05:06:21 PM »
Hahaha, yeah, I hate that. If you don't like a band, you don't like a band, and why should anyone else try to convince you otherwise? It's much the same as religion >_>

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: March 13, 2009, 10:24:03 PM »
The occasional hiccup that causes a movie on Youtube to take longer to load than the duration, meaning you can't watch while it's loading.

EDIT: Also, I was looking forward to spending spring break at home with my friends, but now I'm going on a trip to Florida with my mom and sisters so we can see some extended family and hang out at the beach. I fucking hate the beach.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 11:36:08 PM by annon »

f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: March 14, 2009, 03:33:02 AM »
You can always hang out with me, as long as you're near the Jupiter area. 

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: March 14, 2009, 05:40:57 AM »
I'll be in Miami. Does ~60 miles count as near?

EDIT: When a search result on google is the search in another search engine.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 10:37:52 AM by annon »

f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: March 14, 2009, 03:50:17 PM »
Baahahaha...A friend of mine gave me about three weeks (now two weeks - she did this last Saturday) to come up with $300+ to buy a dress so I can be in her wedding this fall.

I can't even get angry about it!  The idea of me being able to come up with that on such short notice is hilarious.  :D

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #1541 on: March 15, 2009, 01:17:59 PM »
There are three major things about Rock Band 2 that peel my potatoes with paring knives of ANGER:

(1) The UI design.  How does something that horrible make it out of QA?  I don't know what's worse, the ninety minute, Trance Machina-esque, "we're going to lock up your controls until you see the WHOLE ANIMATION" tweens, the stupidly long loading times to get back to the, uh, MAIN MENU, or the fact that you have to hit the red button about fifty gazillion times to go back to the main menu from every screen.

(2) Harmonix's concept of individual user preferences (or lack thereof).  Why should I have to pick "EXPERT" for the instruments every single goddamn time I start playing?  Is it really that hard to say "Oh, Spectere84 last played expert drums and expert guitar/bass...maybe we should save this so that he doesn't accidentally select medium guitar and be bored out of his mind for four minutes."  Also, why should I have to go through the menu every single time and select "breakneck speed?"  Furthermore, why can't I pick breakneck speed while my friends, y'know, play at normal speed?  And finally, who's bright idea was it to set the note scroll speed to that of the player with the lowest difficulty?  When my friend is playing easy drums and I'm playing expert guitar, it's almost impossible to read any song rated 5 and up.  Is it that big of a deal if my notes scroll faster than his?  Seriously, that's complete bullshit and horrible game design.  It either winds up alienating the good players (i.e. I can't play on Expert because of an unnecessary game limitation) or the newbies (my friend either plays an instrument that he's good at or is forced to use breakneck speed to make my chart readable).

What pisses me off the most is that this kind of stuff is nothing new.  How long as DDR allowed individual players to select different difficulty levels and speed mods again?  Since 2001?  There's absolutely no excuse.

(3) The shitty instruments.  Oh.  God.  Seriously, who designed that shit?  Between my friend and I we've had to return several instruments, some that had issues right out of the box.  I bought a wireless guitar controller for the original Rock Band, went through three of them, then finally gave up on it and got as much money back on it as I could.  I've had issues with both of my drum kits dropping hits, I've had the bass pedal on my RB1 set snap.  My RB2 guitar has very shaky solo buttons on it; sometimes they just stop responding altogether.  About the only good thing is the mic.  Let's not forget the guitar's nasty tendency of either not activating overdrive or activating it at inopportune times.

I know it's not impossible.  I own a second-hand Xplorer GH2 guitar that works beautifully.  The buttons are very responsive and the strum bar is fantastic.  There is absolutely no reason for the instruments to be so unbelievably awful.  What did I pay almost $200 for again?
"This is a machine for making cows."

flaffl

• KOREA MEMBER ^_^ FUNNI KEKEKEKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: March 17, 2009, 12:38:36 AM »
Being horny when all of your options are out of town on spring break sucks.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: March 17, 2009, 07:04:05 AM »
Be happy you HAS options?  haha  :D

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: March 17, 2009, 03:53:48 PM »
Being horny when all of your options are out of town on spring break sucks.

You mean both your hands went on spring break without you?

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWW
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/