Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 789118 times)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #90 on: October 03, 2007, 01:51:17 AM »
My sister's still here. grumble grumble.

My sister just moved back in as well. I like my sister tho, just that the fact that my house now has 4 cats in it sucks hard.

To clarify, my rant is mainly aimed at people who stumble upon things on the Internet, get all pissy about them, and start flaming whoever uploaded it rather than (a) NOT reading it and (b) shutting the hell up.  You know, people like Jack Thompson.

I do this sometimes, only if it's something that I think has a horrible view that a lot of people tend to agree with (main reason I started hating the PP forums, everyone had a dumb elitist attitude, and somehow the one prick who's every post was flame bait basically got everyone respect, go figure).

Also some prick brake checked me on the turnpike because my car tends to slow down when it goes up hill. Would have flashed my brights, but I didn't want to blind the traffic on the other side. 
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 01:59:10 AM by MortifiedocAlot »

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #91 on: October 03, 2007, 02:13:38 AM »
HOLY SHIT, I ended up making a tiny little oversight on another forum (accidentally restating something that a user did in their post) and this is the reply I got:

Oh.  So THAT's why I said that you could double click IN THE VERY NEXT LINE PAST THAT QUOTE.  And here I though it was just a random peice of text that somehow slipped in there for no reason...

Wow.  Apparently harmless redundancy is a huge deal to him.
"This is a machine for making cows."

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #92 on: October 03, 2007, 05:14:19 AM »
You know, people like Jack Thompson.

Agreed, those people need to shut up, and go to a different site. My policy on offensive material is usually: If you don't like it, you have the mouse, your browser has a back button, so GTFO and STFU.

Aldrasio's band director is the type of person that seriously needs punched in the face.  It's a lot harder to ignore people in real life and it's worse when they intentionally act like a jackass.

Yeah, seriously, I tend to try to be the B1 type, because I'm willing to debate about sensitive topics and put my belief out there, but I try to make sure that I'm not really trying to offend people, though if someone unreasonable happens to be unable to deal with it without becoming offended, they can either A) moderate me, warn me, ban me, or whatever they want, if they have the power, or B) deal with it, unless they have an actual reason to be offended (which I will recognize, and apologize to the for, if it's a reasonable reason).

However, I have met jackasses before, and it's VERY hard not to hurt them... In class, even our teacher made fun of him for being an ass, lol (though most of it soared over his head, lmao).
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #93 on: October 03, 2007, 02:03:03 PM »
Double post for being seriously pissed.

My mom just made me take another computer to her office, and hook it all up, just to discover that neither computer has a working hard drive (oh, I did not see that coming when my dad thought the guy who used to work for him took out the bad drive, but wasn't completely sure...)

I suggested we take out the hard drive from computer 2, and swap it in the computer that was already there, because I know that it has to be a hard drive problem that's stopping it from booting. But no, my mom says it has to be a motherboard issue, completely disregarding the fact that a computer does a POST before the BIOS even shows up. So now we have 2 computers there with working mobos and neither of them has a working hard drive. Now I'm going to have to go back up there, swap one of the hard drives out with one of the ones my dad brought home from his office after testing them in this computer to see which ones work.

Fucking hell. Why can't she just let me do things my way? Why does she have to second guess me every time I tell her something when I obviously know more about computers than she does.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 03, 2007, 06:07:38 PM »
http://www.pandatales.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=831

Dumb shit like this. I didn't even say shit to them even tho tim3 (server owner) treats a ton of people like shit.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 06:19:37 PM by MortifiedocAlot »

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #95 on: October 03, 2007, 11:45:48 PM »
The crap? I'd just send them a nice big "Fuck you guys, I'm outa here."

Honestly, some people have real lives, but apparently, they don't.
Well, I may decide to bitch them out (and probably get banned really quickly for it, lol.) If I say anything, It'll be under the name TehMonkeyODoom.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2007, 01:18:57 AM »
Meh, I just read it and now I kinda feel like a dick. I have missed almost everything their was to try to get into the clan, sept for one.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2007, 01:22:43 AM »
so... no bitching them out?

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2007, 01:30:05 AM »
I would appreciate it if you didn't, thanks for the support anyways.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2007, 02:05:19 AM »
Well, I could still bitch them out, if only to see how quickly I could get banned, lol.
(I'd try not to make it look like I was a friend supporting you, though, I'd just bitch them out for the sake of being a gigantic troll.)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2007, 09:33:27 PM »
On the calculus test I took yesterday, the last question was free response. We were given 2 functions and had to make the line tangent to the parabola. Here are the functions:

f(x) = 4x + 13
g(x) = -2x^2 + kx + 5

We had to find a value for k that made the line tangent at an unspecified point. After writing down a lot of work (which is something I'm not used to doing), I got k = 4.

This morning, when I woke up, that problem came to mind. I redid it in my head and got the correct answer, which was k = -4. I knew exactly where my mistake was, too. I made f'(x) equal to g'(x), but I got the wrong x-value because I didn't make f(x) equal to g(x).

Because of that, I ended up with an 82 on that test.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #101 on: October 05, 2007, 09:34:20 AM »
Bah, they took calculus out of high school classes in canada like, this year... Now if you take any calculus stuff, you have to learn all the calculus in college.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #102 on: October 05, 2007, 10:50:32 AM »
The best my high school had was pre-calc, and only people who were in AP math since 8th grade could get into it.  Since my school inexplicably dropped me from AP math (scheduling conflict or some bullshit) I wasn't able to take it.
"This is a machine for making cows."

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #103 on: October 05, 2007, 10:40:47 PM »
The fact that a birthday card costs 4 bucks, but a rose 2 bucks. What the christ?

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Malwyn

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 05, 2007, 11:43:30 PM »
The fact that a birthday card costs 4 bucks, but a rose 2 bucks. What the christ?

Well you don't feel guilty about throwing away a rose after a few days.