Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 796025 times)

Malwyn

• View Profile
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #165 on: October 17, 2007, 05:06:08 AM »
It's entirely possible that, like about half of my father's family and my sister, I'm gluten intolerant.

I think if that's the case I might have to KILL MYSELF.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 17, 2007, 03:51:44 PM »
Sleeping in until 4 o clock and still feeling tiered when I wake up. I guess it's time for some sleeping pills.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #167 on: October 17, 2007, 03:59:57 PM »
The reason you're tired is probably because you slept in.
"This is a machine for making cows."

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #168 on: October 17, 2007, 06:33:33 PM »
Yeah dude, getting too much sleep makes you sleepier. That's why naps are absolutely the devil, you wake up and you're more tired than you were before. It sucks :x

Also, I hate drama, as much as ever.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 17, 2007, 07:47:38 PM »
It's not oversleeping that makes you tired, it's waking up in the middle of a sleep cycle that sucks.

And yes, drama does suck.

The assistant band director, Mr. Fowler, apparently heard of our drunken experiences at Kate's dad's house, but the only name mentioned was Thomas, the only person who wasn't there. If Mr. Fowler tries to investigate this further, it's just going to piss me off. A lot of the rest of the band does worse stuff than us more frequently, but they never get questioned about it. As long as it doesn't directly affect the band or directors personally, it's none of their damn business what we do on our own time.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #170 on: October 17, 2007, 08:42:48 PM »
True, and if he does, say exactly that. I hate when people take crap like that from teachers. Just because they're a teacher doesn't give them a right to be a total jackass.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 17, 2007, 10:55:37 PM »
I just got a call from Tyler. He's gotten more information about what the band directors know.

They are investigating deeper. They've "interrogated" 2 people already, Thomas and Tim. Tim goes out and drinks a lot, so it'd be easy to assume he'd be involved, but he wasn't there either.

We're assembling a story in which most people are exhausted from the contest and go to sleep early. Kate and Omar said they'd take the fall if it came down to it.

I don't even know if they can legally get this involved. God this pisses me off.

f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #172 on: October 17, 2007, 11:20:53 PM »
Yeah, Personally, I'd talk to him, and just ask him why the hell they're involved in the first place, and what the fuck they're thinking. Then I'd tell them that my personal life is my personal life and that I would be charging them with harassment if they went any further (will full intention of doing so). Yeah, I'm not the sort of person who will take shit sitting down from teachers and such.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 17, 2007, 11:22:22 PM »
I don't even know if they can legally get this involved. God this pisses me off.

Without evidence, no he can't really. He could call the parents but that's about it. Also this is weird, I've had teachers know about kids being stoned in class and not really care about it.

K-Mann

« Reply #174 on: October 17, 2007, 11:40:39 PM »
God damn you fucking droids where the fuck did you go

Shoop Da Whoop

• errday im huslin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 17, 2007, 11:49:01 PM »
I cant get fucking TF2 to work. I can never get a connection with a server.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 18, 2007, 12:10:39 AM »
I talked more with Joey and Tyler about this. Joey speculates that the only reason they're getting this involved (since the main directer never, ever gives a shit about our personal lives and openly accepts that half of the band smokes) is because there are rumors that drugs were involved. If that's the case, we're in the clear. They can't prove we did anything illegal. They can't even attempt to do so without any evidence.

Joey is generally a fairly calm, passive person that takes what life gives him in stride. If he has to, he's going to make a scene whenever they interrogate him. As for me, I'll answer the questions calmly. I will not incriminate anyone, which is what they're going for. If they threaten to tell my parents, I'll do it for them. They can't do anything past that.

God this pisses me off.

f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #177 on: October 18, 2007, 12:39:11 AM »
That is retarded. I honestly hope that he does make a scene. Teachers need to be told that just because they're a teacher doesn't entitle them to become involved in people's personal lives unless they are breaking a law and the teacher has direct evidence (IE: catches kid with weed in his pocket.)

I'm sick of hearing about teachers being assholes and shit. There's just something about teachers that pisses me off sometimes. They think that just because they are there to teach you gives them the right to be an ass, grade people differently, get involved with people's personal lives, and all around boss people around, and I don't think they have a right to do most of that. Maybe it's because teachers has been douches to me in the past, but hearing about teachers being really retarded REALLY pisses me off.

My girlfriend was in the yearbook class last year. Unfortunately, the teacher who usually did the yearbook stuff left at the end of the year before. Now there's some dumb cunt who took a shitty little course who thinks she knows everything running the class. She hated my girlfriend, gave her bad marks, was an ass, kept doing stuff like deleting her pictures and messing with her spreads, and cutting most of them from the yearbook. And then she went as far as to remove my girlfriend form the credits in the yearook. How's that for a fucking cunt?

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Malwyn

• View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 18, 2007, 05:05:35 AM »
My parents are teachers.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #179 on: October 18, 2007, 01:33:16 PM »
Not every teacher I've had was bad, but there were quite a few douchebags.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x