Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 770016 times)

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #2340 on: March 01, 2011, 11:09:14 PM »
When Sony Vegas Pro decides to not encode only ONE of my AVI files in a project, and leaves a black screen with the audio after rendering it.

fucking shit balls
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2341 on: March 02, 2011, 01:36:36 PM »
I don't know what the other reasons are, but I wouldn't write it off primarily because of that.  I know it's not the same, but you could always try video/voice chat to keep yourselves connected to one another.  When both of you are in Europe, seeing each other really wouldn't be out of the question if you were both on holiday.  A flight from Germany to Scotland would only take a few hours.

In the long run it's your call, but don't rule anything out yet.  You guys were together for a year and a half and -- given how you said that there was no shitstorm -- broke it off amicably.  I'd try to make it work.

I agree. It's hard enough finding a good GF that when you do, you should make some effort to keep her, especially if you've been together a year and a half...
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: March 02, 2011, 09:07:42 PM »
Had a rather shit day today. I found my phone in my car with the outside screen broken. Then when I got out of class I dropped it (tried to catch it, but it was open and fell all of a foot and the flipping open part broke). So on the way to my next class I was driving next to a cop, we were going down a bridge and he was in a right turn only lane and wanted to get over, so I tried hard and was able to speed up enough for him to just barely get into the left lane. He instantly pulls me over and asks why I didn't switch into the other lane, I was saying because I was going to school and was going to make a right soon but he decided to mock what I say and then lecture me. When I tried to apologies he threw a little bitch fit and walked back to his car, so I just drove away.

flaffl

• KOREA MEMBER ^_^ FUNNI KEKEKEKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: March 06, 2011, 06:31:00 AM »
Had a rather shit day today. I found my phone in my car with the outside screen broken. Then when I got out of class I dropped it (tried to catch it, but it was open and fell all of a foot and the flipping open part broke). So on the way to my next class I was driving next to a cop, we were going down a bridge and he was in a right turn only lane and wanted to get over, so I tried hard and was able to speed up enough for him to just barely get into the left lane. He instantly pulls me over and asks why I didn't switch into the other lane, I was saying because I was going to school and was going to make a right soon but he decided to mock what I say and then lecture me. When I tried to apologies he threw a little bitch fit and walked back to his car, so I just drove away.
LIKE A BOSS

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: March 06, 2011, 04:01:31 PM »
It has taken me 3 attempts and a whole day to download this stalker mod and I still don't have it. If I had limited internet I would go on a shooting spree.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #2345 on: March 06, 2011, 04:23:24 PM »
It has taken me 3 attempts and a whole day to download this stalker mod and I still don't have it. If I had limited internet I would go on a shooting spree.

Which mod, eh?
"This is a machine for making cows."

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: March 06, 2011, 05:33:06 PM »
Super mod for Shadow of Chernobyl. It adds a ton of guns to OL from my understanding, and I figured I might as well give it a shot because I really liked OL.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #2347 on: March 06, 2011, 06:51:34 PM »
Nifty.  I'll have to look that one up.  I've been meaning to play through Stalker again and a weapon mod is definitely relevant to my interests!

If I can get it to install, anyway. :x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: March 09, 2011, 03:27:35 AM »
You start with a Mosin Nagat and some pistol, and I've already run into a 100 AK variants.

Also I went with a friend to a third parties house to buy weed, and the whole experience was sort of awkward, and the seller seemed to come off with this pot head elitist douche-baggery. 

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: March 09, 2011, 02:46:59 PM »
The worst part about guys like that is that they tend to have the best weed, and they know it. I've had to put up with a few people like that. Smoking with them is worse because for the first hour or so all they do is complain that the weed sucks and they're not feeling anything.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #2350 on: March 10, 2011, 10:03:58 PM »
Blew a tire tonight.

Fuck you, Niles road department.

Vinshuka

• View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: March 15, 2011, 10:45:03 AM »
Woke up this morning freezing, even though my new house is super nice we have a problem with the gas furnace in which its safety mechanism can't see that there's a flame and turns it off so the house doesn't fill with gas. But sadly if its dirty or broken it will not see a flame even if there is one and shut off. I can't get it to light so cold house for me yay, its like 15C which isn't that bad but kinda chilly.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #2352 on: March 15, 2011, 07:42:20 PM »
I can't get it to light so cold house for me yay, its like 15C which isn't that bad but kinda chilly.

I'd say more than kinda chilly.

At my workplace we have a ton of issues with our landlords being lazy about turning on the A/C and heat, so at the start of Winter I wind up having to deal with those temperatures.  Typing with cold hands != fun.

That being said, I don't know what's worse -- 15C at the start of Winter or 30C at the beginning of Summer.

Vinshuka

• View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: March 18, 2011, 10:30:24 AM »
I don't know what the tenant laws are in the U.S. but if that was happening to me I make an anonymous call to the housing inspector because thats technically illegal.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #2354 on: March 18, 2011, 06:57:23 PM »
Oh yeah, no doubt.

My boss just refused to pay rent for a couple of months.  That seemed to have done the trick.