Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 785832 times)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #180 on: October 18, 2007, 02:22:26 PM »
I cant get fucking TF2 to work. I can never get a connection with a server.

It might be you're steam friends that's fucking it up, not 100% sure tho.

Shoop Da Whoop

• errday im huslin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 19, 2007, 01:13:37 AM »
meh, I can't get this thing to work. I wish I could play it >:(. Tell me how TF2 plays.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 19, 2007, 02:43:10 AM »
meh, I can't get this thing to work. I wish I could play it >:(. Tell me how TF2 plays.

Get it working, it's good. Class based shooter plus weird/awesome game types. Also I fucking hate people who can't argue right, My friend kept winning team battles in super smash, mostly because my teammate was just dicking around and using one move over and over, So he starts to brag about it. Then he brags about how he has the most kills, then I say "even if you have 100 kills, it's still not impressive if you have 500 deaths" and he said "I don't have 500 deaths" then I just called him retarded. After that we had an epic battle (got me 8 or so coins afterwards) and me and my teammate won, so I guess that made me fell a lot better about it.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #183 on: October 19, 2007, 02:51:57 AM »
I'm not much of a coin battle person myself. I prefer a straight up death match. 5 lives, Any item rules, though I prefer more normal item rules. Pokeballs on very high is kinda stupid, lol.

And yes, people who don't know how to actually argue should have to go to court to argue to save themselves from being castrated. If they prove that they are smart enough to argue properly in that court, then they're fine. Otherwise, no more idiots polluting the gene pool.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 19, 2007, 03:33:43 AM »
I'm not much of a coin battle person myself. I prefer a straight up death match. 5 lives, Any item rules, though I prefer more normal item rules. Pokeballs on very high is kinda stupid, lol.

I meant 8 continue/lottery coins. Also I usually use no items or have a pokeball hell hole.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #185 on: October 19, 2007, 03:44:33 AM »
Lol, ok, yeah, 8 coins is quite a match.

I used to like 10 life matches, but once you get good at the game, 10 lives takes a long time to kill. I used to average about 8 minutes for a 1v2 team match against 2 lv 9s.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Malwyn

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 20, 2007, 10:50:33 AM »
Tv-links getting raided and the guy running it getting arrested.

What. The. Fuck.

Also people who don't care about stuff, or people who think the stuff I believe in oughtn't be cared about. Free speech, the internet, sane censorship... nah, who cares about all that stuff. Only geeks care about 'em anyway, look at women who are legally obliged to stay in the kitchen! Damn those bratz dolls, fuck those models and the whole 'let's be anorexic' industry.

I need more guy friends. Hell, I need a boyfriend. :|

Well not need, really. I hate sounding reliant on that and I fear that if I do I'll fall back to 2005/2006-era mark. But I would really like to have someone to make this whole Toowoomba experience slightly less awful.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #187 on: October 20, 2007, 03:23:04 PM »

What. The. Fuck.

That's seriously fucked up. D:

Hey, I think spectere.net has links to Bemanistyle somewhere.  There's plenty of songs being used illegally on that site!  FUCK WE'RE GONNA GET SHUT DOWN AND IMMA GET ARRESTED.
"This is a machine for making cows."

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 21, 2007, 01:44:03 AM »

What. The. Fuck.

Same, also the fact that I might not get to see my friend this weekend and I might not get to see him again for a while. Also another one of my cats got this weird nerves system and can hardly walk right.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #189 on: October 26, 2007, 03:48:03 PM »
<RANT SIZE="moderate" SUBJECT="bad grammar">
You know what really pisses me off sometimes? People who can't spend the 10 extra seconds it takes to actually type something out properly. Seriously, there was a huge debate on the forums for a game called DarkEden recently about this (more of a flamewar, considering half the posts were the morons insulting the people who actually care about grammar). I mean, I suggested creating some sort of guild or group of people who are intelligent enough and mature enough to type properly ingame and have some sort of presence because of how much of a problem it can be when you get into a game and NOBODY seems to even make sense. For people like me, it's retarded to go play a game and be bombarded constantly by absolute morons who can't speak anything that even resembles proper english chatting about retarded shit like they're 10.

And yet, half the people who actually used proper grammar either said "It's the internet deal with it" or "why hate on those people, they're not actually stupid, they just don't type properly". I even went as far as to explain WHY bad grammar bugs me. I mean, games like this are WAY more fun when you have someone to talk to and shit, but it's hard to find people who are actually smart when all the chat is in fucking monkey english. I mean, these games just don't work if nobody can socialize with other people, and I don't know about you, but I just don't bother talking to idiots who can't make an effort to type properly.  If that's all you ever hear in a game, then it's kinda hard to find someone you can actually talk to, and that just wrecks the game.

Fuck, why does nobody understand that monkey english is something that needs to be corrected.

</RANT>

Oh, and in case you're wondering, monkey english is when idiots type and it looks like something that would come out if a monkey based it's head on the keyboard.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #190 on: October 26, 2007, 04:27:47 PM »
r u wunt cyborz????????????????????????????????????///

its a pet peeve of mine too, im not remotely good at grammar, but at least i fucking try.

also, in my diablo infested mood, WHERES THE DIABLO THREE.  i know its getting a sequel, but i don't want to wait till 2020 :(

flaffl

• KOREA MEMBER ^_^ FUNNI KEKEKEKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 26, 2007, 04:30:27 PM »
Superwaps like Moogy

lulz

Other than that, I hate it when I go to anonib.com and there's nothing new.

It does make me sad.

And black people.

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 27, 2007, 02:29:37 PM »
Vlad: See Mythos.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 28, 2007, 05:53:34 PM »
10 v 10 and up matches in CSS. If you're a T trying to plant the bomb all you end up doing is get killed by randomly camping CTs.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 30, 2007, 07:24:41 PM »
I'm in a really bad mood and have no idea why.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}