Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 796957 times)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #2460 on: January 16, 2012, 07:40:03 PM »
Well what happened was that I seem to have wrecked the small plastic flange thing covering the middle spot where the pivot point is supposed to be, so the whole mechanism is mesed up. Happened to 2 of the 3 keys I popped off, and the one it didnt happen to (D) still broke a little bit (one of the small pegs that the key cap connects to broke off... But the cap is still held on fine)
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #2461 on: January 16, 2012, 11:37:58 PM »
I don't think I've ever had that happen.  I guess it all depends on how you get the key off, really.  Regardless, it's highly annoying.

On my original keyboard I lost two of the pegs on one of the keys, so it stayed on but kinda flopped around until I finally snagged it and accidentally broke it off.
"This is a machine for making cows."

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2462 on: January 19, 2012, 04:23:11 PM »
http://www.reddit.com/r/technology/comments/onplj/feds_shut_down_megaupload/

Fucking MPAA and all that.

I think this means the MPAA isn't going to back off without one hell of a fight.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2463 on: January 30, 2012, 05:30:22 PM »
Just fucking great. My new keys come... The S is had to hit and barely registers, and one of the little metal tabs that holds the mechanism in place for the F key broke off entirely, leaving the F permanently fucked. Looks like I've gotta order a whole new fucking keyboard.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2464 on: February 20, 2012, 06:03:41 AM »
The people who have beaten "you mad?" into the ground. I know how this already sounds "hurr durr you sound mad" but it's honestly just sad at this point. I've been playing Tribes Ascend a lot, and in one game I had two people constantly asking each other if they mad. Like, the conversation was literally "u mad? no, are you mad?" for like 10 lines of text. I spammed the Quite command until they just stopped talking.

Then today I had a guy who was playing tech (a class that can set up a stationary turret, used largely for defense) who had been killing me a lot since I was making a lot of attempts at trying to get our flag back from the enemy (we had each others flags and each team went incredibly heavy on defense). This went on for quite a while and eventually this pretty good guy on our team managed to help me wrestle the flag free and finally cap it. We then cap again and win that match, and the guy playing tech asks me for the next few matches if I'm upset.

The saying has lost all meaning now. It was funny for a short while when used right, now people just spam it because they are not very clever.

Oh yeah, and something else unrelated. A while ago I was playing bad company 2 and this guy would charge me with a knife, so I would shoot him to death. He did this several times and would laugh in this awkward passive aggressive way after every failed attempt. Basically the mentality of "if I lose who cares I'm dicking around, and if I win then you're terrible" just makes me rage.

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2465 on: February 20, 2012, 01:58:51 PM »
My one friend is really starting to piss me off to the point I want to fucking scream at her.  She has been avoiding me and not really talking to me when another friend of mine is getting sick of her bullshit.

My friend's thoughts:
She used me when she came out to see me.
She's using her current boyfriend.
She is a fake.

Honestly I want to tell it to her face but at the same time I want it all to crash down on her.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2466 on: February 22, 2012, 12:09:24 PM »
Missed my test today. :/ This is going to fuck me up hard. I hope I can figure out a way to salvage this class because if I can't, I'm in huge trouble.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2467 on: February 27, 2012, 04:46:10 AM »
My apartment got broken into tonight while I was out drinking with some friends. Now I'm out a laptop and a few DVD's, although everything else is as it was. So that's pretty awesome.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2468 on: February 27, 2012, 05:49:43 PM »
My one friend is really starting to piss me off to the point I want to fucking scream at her.  She has been avoiding me and not really talking to me when another friend of mine is getting sick of her bullshit.

Not that I'm huge into distancing yourself from other people, but you should either talk to her about it or just walk away. People like that can be a liability.

Also over the past two days I went in for a job interview and evidently failed the personality test for the second time at the same place. Then this sunday I drove all the way across Florida to a salvage yard that was closed when we got there. It was about a 7-8 hour drive each way. Finally got a ton of sleep and honestly feel better though.

OmegaOmni

• View Profile
« Reply #2469 on: February 27, 2012, 10:30:00 PM »
Not that I'm huge into distancing yourself from other people, but you should either talk to her about it or just walk away. People like that can be a liability.

Noted and considering she has been talking shit and bitching about me behind my back fuck it I am done with her.  I went through 8 months of training to get myself to operational Air Force and don't have time for her little fucking games.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #2470 on: February 29, 2012, 02:32:25 AM »
Man, been there, done that.

Seriously, fuck her.  If she tries to apologize just do yourself a favor and tell her to fuck off.  People like that never change.

OmegaOmni

• View Profile
« Reply #2471 on: March 02, 2012, 12:15:36 AM »
She won't Ian.  What I have noticed from her is that she is in her own little happy world and thinks she can do what ever the hell she wants to.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #2472 on: March 02, 2012, 02:06:14 AM »
Let her. People like that always get their eventually, whether it be their entire world crashing on them, everyone abandoning them, etc.

It'll definitely happen.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #2473 on: March 15, 2012, 01:55:08 PM »
UGH.  I'm in the Chicago area for a business trip, and what happens?  I start vomiting uncontrollably at 4 AM.  Had to push everything back half a day, so now I'm going to wind up getting home 4-5 hours later than anticipated.

I think it was something I ate, as everything pretty much stopped after my stomach was completely empty, and after taking a short nap to make up for missing sleep it looks like my face has some color again, and my lips don't look tan anymore.

I still have zero appetite and am VERY food shy right now, but at least I can keep fluids down.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2474 on: March 15, 2012, 02:12:09 PM »
UGH.  I'm in the Chicago area for a business trip, and what happens?  I start vomiting uncontrollably at 4 AM.  Had to push everything back half a day, so now I'm going to wind up getting home 4-5 hours later than anticipated.

I think it was something I ate, as everything pretty much stopped after my stomach was completely empty, and after taking a short nap to make up for missing sleep it looks like my face has some color again, and my lips don't look tan anymore.

I still have zero appetite and am VERY food shy right now, but at least I can keep fluids down.

:<

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x