Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 789132 times)

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #225 on: November 15, 2007, 01:09:04 AM »
Pet peeve: People putting long, obscure words in Wikipedia articles and then linking to the Wiktionary entry of that word because no one knows what it means (like "vicissitude"), when they could just as easily put a contextual synonym that everyone knows the meaning of (like "succession").

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #226 on: November 15, 2007, 01:27:40 AM »
Yeah, that's stupid. I can understand using them on occasion if they have a more proper connotation for the exact meaning you'd like to convey, but they should only be used when that is either necessary, or a very good idea (as in you are really trying to mark a difference between 2 similar ideas.)
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #227 on: November 15, 2007, 09:42:16 PM »
My assistant director in marching band. During practice today he told me to fix something that I was doing "incorrectly" when, in fact, I was doing it perfectly, as I always have done it. When I told him that he was probably just hearing things, he got all defensive as usual and then entirely stopped practice to lecture everyone on the importance of not talking back to him. Then he said that if anyone else talked back to him, they'd go sit out for a while or something. It was pretty silly... that guy is extremely good at overreacting to absolutely nothing at all.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #228 on: November 15, 2007, 11:15:16 PM »
I'd talk back to him again just to piss him off, lol. Something along the lines of "So, you're yelling at us about not talking back to cover up for your incompetence and the fact that you're not always right?"

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #229 on: November 18, 2007, 01:42:57 PM »
I'd talk back to him again just to piss him off, lol. Something along the lines of "So, you're yelling at us about not talking back to cover up for your incompetence and the fact that you're not always right?"

Ah, if only. That would've been great.

Also, my mom keeps telling me that I look skinny, and I keep calling her crazy. Just now I jumped on a scale and it read 125. I weighed 133 over the summer and a year ago I was up to 144. I don't know what I'm doing but my mom thinks I'm quite literally anorexic. Which I'm not. It's very silly.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #230 on: November 18, 2007, 02:04:52 PM »
Well, when I was going through my depression in grade 9, I weighed 160. After meeting my GF, I now tend gto weigh between 130 and 140. Usually closer to 130.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 18, 2007, 02:19:05 PM »
My antidepressant is also an appetite suppressor, so I've lost about 6 pounds since I started taking it again.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #232 on: November 18, 2007, 03:08:11 PM »
Shitty, unless you weigh too much... But I don't really think that applies to you....

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 20, 2007, 06:03:01 PM »
I realized this a while ago, but my friends like Avatar.

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #234 on: November 21, 2007, 02:17:04 AM »
Still can't get any of my Orange Box games to work. What the christ.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 21, 2007, 08:25:05 PM »
The majority of the people on WoW. So I got in a group, tell them I'm fury, they want me to tank anyways. So in the instance our rouge keeps messing up his sap and aggros everything there, I usually get most of the enemies aggros but their's always one that attacks someone else and so about 2 or 3 of the people in my group die. The hunter leaves and we get another rouge, so we continue. Then our healer told me to pull this mob to the back of a room, the rouge runs forward and pulls them, yet my healer is in the middle of the room with an enemy, so I stay back thinking he would run back to safety with me and not aggro the whole room ahead yet he just sits there and fights him while our rouges randomly fight the un aggroed mobs. So we end up dying and he cries to me about it. Then he says "do ur job" to which I reasonably replied "shut your whore mouth" and he kicked me from the group. Then he whispers me saying I'm a bad tank and that he already had another group. So I said "cool, I already leveled and did my quest". He says "I hope you die" so I said "good luck have fun" and he ignores me. Then his friend whispered me (I knew it was his friend since he said his name and how he played halo 3 with him and how they pwned, who would have guessed) and told me I was a bad tank. I replied "I'm not a prot warrior and the healer shouldn't rush enemies". Then I made fun of his spelling mistakes and he says "sorry I don't cream myself when someone makes a type", then he points out one of my typos and calls me an idiot. He also tried to tell me that tanks should have good DPS (someone did a chart for damage+healing and I was still past the healer). Then our conversation broke down into how I like loli and he said he was going to show the cops our conversation, then he ignored me.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 08:59:18 PM by MortifiedocAlot »

MyBabeAbe

• <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 21, 2007, 09:14:30 PM »
WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE CORNER GAS TORRENTS
Blinky?

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #237 on: November 21, 2007, 11:28:46 PM »
Haha, that show is amazing.

Also, if you're expecting intelligent people on WoW, prepare to be looking for a long time. The ONLY, and I repeat ONLY good group of people I've found online to play with that are mature, intelligent, and know the game well, are my cousin, and his friends.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #238 on: November 22, 2007, 10:57:26 AM »
WoW in general peels my potatoes with angry knives. Yech. I would never play that thing.

Also, what the hell? I spent an entire HOUR trying to get the Rolling Gizmo Galaxy star last night. Took me like 40 tries and grief counseling. It was TERRIBLE.

I'm not even going to TRY the other two green star galaxies yet, they both look ridiculously hard. I'm gonna go ahead and wait until I get reincarnated or something.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: November 22, 2007, 01:24:23 PM »
WoW in general peels my potatoes with angry knives. Yech. I would never play that thing.

They apperently made the leveling difficulty from 40 to 60 a lot easier and quests give you more exp, so there is less grindan, so I'm seeing if I can get to 70.