Author Topic: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.  (Read 770460 times)

Ulti

• View Profile
Re: Stuff that peels your potatoes with paring knives of ANGER.
« Reply #360 on: December 23, 2007, 09:41:01 PM »
I have a creeping suspicion that my parents got me Bose computer speakers. If they do, I'm going to shit a million bricks.

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #361 on: December 23, 2007, 10:24:29 PM »
I honestly have no idea what my parents got me. A few days ago, my mom kept pestering me about telling her what I wanted, so I got a gamestop gift guide and circled a few games. Got a package from Gamestop in the mail yesterday, but aside from that I have no idea.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: December 24, 2007, 01:56:52 AM »
I have a creeping suspicion that my parents got me Bose computer speakers. If they do, I'm going to shit a million bricks.

...? this is a bad thing? Also I saw an actual magazine article about how "hardcore gaman" is dying ;_;.

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: December 24, 2007, 02:46:09 AM »
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Stuff that peels MY FUCKING potatoes with paring knives of ANGER:

Being able to beat a certain song on a music game, then going back to it and sucking complete fucking BALLS at it afterwards, no matter how many fucking times you try. So frustrated and angry right now. UGHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, i'm talking about through the fire and flames for GH3. I'm gonna stop playing that for a while now before I kill someone.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #364 on: December 24, 2007, 04:33:25 AM »
My video drivers are dead. Or something. Why does my brother break EVERYTHING he touches? I go to sleep for 13 hours, due to being tired as fuck, and kinda feeling sick, and I come back on the computer, and it acts like there are no drivers. You know, when scrolling has TERRIBLE tearing, and when moving windows around on the screen, they tear and lag like ass. The drivers are installed, and supposedly working, according to windows. I fucking hope this gets fixed by simply reinstalling them and rebooting, because if not, he's fucking banned from this computer forever.

EDIT: well, apparently it works BETTER now, but still not as fast as it should. Stepmania lags visually. Even if it says it's playing at max FPS, the arrows move in jerky motion, unlike how they used to. I'm going to fucking kill my brother. I can't play Stepmania like this.

Why does my brother fuck EVERYTHING up?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 05:23:21 AM by Bobbias »
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #365 on: December 24, 2007, 08:12:22 AM »
Being able to beat a certain song on a music game, then going back to it and sucking complete fucking BALLS at it afterwards, no matter how many fucking times you try. So frustrated and angry right now. UGHH!!!!!!!!!!!

That's me in IIDX.  Heh.

I've passed Summer Vacation [h] and Colors [h] a whopping one time each.
"This is a machine for making cows."

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #366 on: December 24, 2007, 09:56:18 AM »
Lol, that was me when I first passed Reality. It took me a long time to pass it again. Then it took a while to pass it when I switched to spread, because my drill speed dropped like a rock.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #367 on: December 24, 2007, 12:29:21 PM »
Going to church. I can't stand going to church, agh.   

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #368 on: December 24, 2007, 01:04:34 PM »
Same, lucky thing for me I only have to go if my school forced me, and I'm not in school any more.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: December 24, 2007, 01:39:31 PM »
Going to church. I can't stand going to church, agh.   

Thank god my family doesn't care. Also I can't stand some of the idiots on CSS. I was shooting at a guy, he throws a flash at me, I have about 24 health and I run for cover where I get knifed, then some idiot goes LOL PWNT. Since they had a bigger advantage then us (I was on a map kind of like assault, and we got slayed if we didn't get the hosties in time) I was trying to sit back and pick some of them off (my team was kind of god awful, and they camped a lot) and he bitched me out about it. Then we got more people and started to rush and flash, and he bitched about that. Then after 2 failed attempts at knifing me he throws a bitch fit, switches teams, says "GAY TEAM" and then leaves the server.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #370 on: December 25, 2007, 08:40:23 PM »
w-o-w...this Nielsen job sucks monkey fuck.  I've put more miles on my car in the last four days I've been working than I normally would in a month.  Let's just say, on Wednesday alone I was in a car for nine hours (five in my own personal vehicle) and worked over 13 hours including transit.  That was on my first day.

I really hope I can get into this local computer company.  If I don't I might very well go insane.

Tomorrow I'm going to have to leave at 7:00a just to meet up with my trainer because he lives almost two hours from me.  Long story short, I highly doubt I'm going to get home earlier than 7-9pm.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 08:42:10 PM by Spectere »

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #371 on: December 25, 2007, 10:08:07 PM »
w-o-w...this Nielsen job sucks monkey fuck.  I've put more miles on my car in the last four days I've been working than I normally would in a month.  Let's just say, on Wednesday alone I was in a car for nine hours (five in my own personal vehicle) and worked over 13 hours including transit.  That was on my first day.

I really hope I can get into this local computer company.  If I don't I might very well go insane.

Tomorrow I'm going to have to leave at 7:00a just to meet up with my trainer because he lives almost two hours from me.  Long story short, I highly doubt I'm going to get home earlier than 7-9pm.

What on earth? Are you driving down to Kentucky for training or something? I thought you were coming to Tampa for training >_>

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #372 on: December 26, 2007, 06:52:04 AM »
No, this is pre-Tampa stuff.  Field reps have to have at least two weeks of on-the-field experience before going to Tampa.

This is complete fucking ass.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #373 on: December 26, 2007, 07:04:09 AM »
Wow, that seriously sucks ass. What do you DO as a field rep anyway?

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #374 on: December 26, 2007, 07:06:06 AM »
Basically, go into random peoples' homes and install and maintain the gear needed to monitor what they're watching to actually get the data for the Nielsen Ratings.