Author Topic: SHANE COMPANY  (Read 4316 times)

flaffl

• KOREA MEMBER ^_^ FUNNI KEKEKEKE
    • View Profile
SHANE COMPANY
« on: April 23, 2010, 05:00:40 PM »
NOW YOU HAVE A FRIEND IN THE DIAMOND BUSINESS! OPEN WEEKDAYS TILL 8, SATURDAY AND SUNDAYS TILL 5, OR ONLINE AT SHANECO DOT COM.

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
Re: SHANE COMPANY
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 06:02:44 PM »
FINALLY I have a friend in the diamond business.
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

vladgd

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 10:59:40 PM »
Diamond is the hardest natural material known, where hardness is defined as resistance to scratching and is graded between 1 (softest) and 10 (hardest) using the Mohs scale of mineral hardness. Diamond has a hardness of 10 (hardest) on this scale.[14]  Diamond's hardness has been known since antiquity, and is the source of its name.

Diamond hardness depends on its purity, crystalline perfection and orientation: hardness is higher for flawless, pure crystals oriented to the ⟨111⟩ direction (along the longest diagonal of the cubic diamond lattice).[15] Therefore, whereas it might be possible to scratch some diamonds with other materials, such as boron nitride, the hardest diamonds can only be scratched by other diamonds. In particular, nanocrystalline diamond aggregates were measured to be harder than any large single crystal diamond. Those aggregates are produced by high-pressure high-temperature treatment of graphite or fullerite (C60).[16]

The hardness of diamond contributes to its suitability as a gemstone. Because it can only be scratched by other diamonds, it maintains its polish extremely well. Unlike many other gems, it is well-suited to daily wear because of its resistance to scratching

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 11:46:39 PM »
Vlad. You have a loose anus.

vladgd

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2010, 12:32:01 AM »
thanks to you  :-*

Ulti

• View Profile