Site-Related > Introductions

Shall we try this again?

(1/8) > >>

dsam070789:
Ok, so now that I see what people are like here on spectere.net, i know my limitations and what I can and cannot say.  So ignore my previous topic with the horrendous name of "anal seepage" and just read this one. As an introduction, I am Donald, friend of Jupi. Most of the time in my everyday life I am an asshole and that is just my personality.  To be honest, very few people know the real me, behind the facade of being a jerk. 
''"
Back in my other introductory topic, it said and i quote *sigh*, "Dead people give me hard ons...".  What that meant was I work at a funeral home and dead people equals money and everyone loves money. So don't think of my as necro or anything of that sort. 

As for who I am when in comes to using the computer.  I enjoy forums very much.  Somewhere to go to BS about anything an everything where you know someone is going to see it. What's not to like about that? I am a majorrrr MMORPG and MMOFPS player even though they seem to consume my life. 

So again, disregard my previous topic, and pretend this is my first ever on spectere.net.  I do want to apologize to anyone who thought of me as an r-tard (given I was acting like one), and let's just have some fun.

Sqthreer!:
That's a lot more like it :] I apologize for calling you a retard (even if you were acting like one). The thing is that a lot of the people here come here to AVOID the general retardation of the internet and to mock it. Personally, I can't ever see myself being a regular on any other forum besides this one; I have an e-history with a lot of people here (as do many others) and whatever it is that keeps me here must be rare. It's just a little upsetting when the balance of maturity vs. immaturity gets shaky. I think the balance is restored though so yay for everyone.

Just gotta say, it's pretty cool that you work at a funeral home. Is it owned by your family or no?

And welcome to the forum for realz this time :D You don't seem so bad after all.

Jupi:
Good boy.  I knew you had it in you.  :3

dsam070789:
Nope, my family does not own the funeral home, but my boss and his family are pretty much my 2nd family in essence, considering I have known them all my life.  It's actually a funny story as to how I got my position.  I was sitting down at my Parish festival in '06, where my mother, my future boss and his wife sold Instant Bingo Tickets. So I was just lounging around and my future boss says, "What are you doing this summer?" Very nonchalantly I replied in a super sarcastic voice, "Nothing, wanna give me a job?" ..."Sure come down Monday" and I have been there ever since.

MortifiedocAlot:
These spam bots get smarter by the day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version