Author Topic: Shall we try this again?  (Read 28674 times)

dsam070789

• View Profile
Shall we try this again?
« on: July 26, 2010, 11:01:56 AM »
Ok, so now that I see what people are like here on spectere.net, i know my limitations and what I can and cannot say.  So ignore my previous topic with the horrendous name of "anal seepage" and just read this one. As an introduction, I am Donald, friend of Jupi. Most of the time in my everyday life I am an asshole and that is just my personality.  To be honest, very few people know the real me, behind the facade of being a jerk. 
''"
Back in my other introductory topic, it said and i quote *sigh*, "Dead people give me hard ons...".  What that meant was I work at a funeral home and dead people equals money and everyone loves money. So don't think of my as necro or anything of that sort. 

As for who I am when in comes to using the computer.  I enjoy forums very much.  Somewhere to go to BS about anything an everything where you know someone is going to see it. What's not to like about that? I am a majorrrr MMORPG and MMOFPS player even though they seem to consume my life. 

So again, disregard my previous topic, and pretend this is my first ever on spectere.net.  I do want to apologize to anyone who thought of me as an r-tard (given I was acting like one), and let's just have some fun.
God said to John, "Come forth and receive eternal life", but John came fifth and received a toaster instead.

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
Re: Shall we try this again?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 02:36:37 PM »
That's a lot more like it :] I apologize for calling you a retard (even if you were acting like one). The thing is that a lot of the people here come here to AVOID the general retardation of the internet and to mock it. Personally, I can't ever see myself being a regular on any other forum besides this one; I have an e-history with a lot of people here (as do many others) and whatever it is that keeps me here must be rare. It's just a little upsetting when the balance of maturity vs. immaturity gets shaky. I think the balance is restored though so yay for everyone.

Just gotta say, it's pretty cool that you work at a funeral home. Is it owned by your family or no?

And welcome to the forum for realz this time :D You don't seem so bad after all.
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 03:00:31 PM »
Good boy.  I knew you had it in you.  :3
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

dsam070789

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 04:28:49 PM »
Nope, my family does not own the funeral home, but my boss and his family are pretty much my 2nd family in essence, considering I have known them all my life.  It's actually a funny story as to how I got my position.  I was sitting down at my Parish festival in '06, where my mother, my future boss and his wife sold Instant Bingo Tickets. So I was just lounging around and my future boss says, "What are you doing this summer?" Very nonchalantly I replied in a super sarcastic voice, "Nothing, wanna give me a job?" ..."Sure come down Monday" and I have been there ever since.
God said to John, "Come forth and receive eternal life", but John came fifth and received a toaster instead.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 04:35:54 PM »
These spam bots get smarter by the day.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 04:55:48 PM »
Nope, my family does not own the funeral home, but my boss and his family are pretty much my 2nd family in essence, considering I have known them all my life.  It's actually a funny story as to how I got my position.  I was sitting down at my Parish festival in '06, where my mother, my future boss and his wife sold Instant Bingo Tickets. So I was just lounging around and my future boss says, "What are you doing this summer?" Very nonchalantly I replied in a super sarcastic voice, "Nothing, wanna give me a job?" ..."Sure come down Monday" and I have been there ever since.

And so began all the dead people jokes.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 06:22:25 PM »
Welcome. I am the resident post-whore, though I've been slacking a bit lately. Sqthreer pretty much summed things up with his post, so I don't really have much else to say.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2010, 07:27:56 PM »
there's no such thing as second chances

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2010, 09:27:40 PM »
Ahh, readable posts.  Much better. ;D

Welcome aboard!

there's no such thing as second chances

Says the person who "left forever" about three times. ;)
"This is a machine for making cows."

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2010, 09:28:35 PM »
Ahh, readable posts. Much better. ;D

Welcome aboard!

Says the person who "left forever" about three times. ;)

Haha, damn good point there.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2010, 10:48:31 PM »

HEY! Haven't talk to you in awhile man. We need to hit up the hookah bars on Carson sometime.

dsam070789

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2010, 10:58:34 PM »
Or we could just go out to a bar and get wasted XD

I want a second chance!  :(

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2010, 11:14:50 PM »
I wish we had hookah bars around here. A friend of mine has a hookah at the place he's staying for college (it;s not actually his hookah, but the guy who owns it doesn't mind us using it). That stuff kicks ass. I don't even really smoke, and I love it. It's even better when you hit a bong before though :P Of course, that can also lead to issues, if the head rush from the tobacco is too much, lol.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

dsam070789

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2010, 12:53:35 PM »
I wish we had hookah bars around here. A friend of mine has a hookah at the place he's staying for college (it;s not actually his hookah, but the guy who owns it doesn't mind us using it). That stuff kicks ass. I don't even really smoke, and I love it. It's even better when you hit a bong before though :P Of course, that can also lead to issues, if the head rush from the tobacco is too much, lol.

My best friend Don and I have a collection of 8 hookahs and at parties I have been dubbed the Hookah Master haha

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2010, 01:04:46 PM »
Yup!  Torpedo the Hookah Master.

That's yer name.