Author Topic: 1111 Demons  (Read 3538 times)

dsam070789

• View Profile
1111 Demons
« on: July 26, 2010, 04:47:55 PM »
So I am writing a 10 book collection right now called "1111 Demons" about a pope in 2054 named Frederick Connalucci, John Paul IX, who is the Chief Exorcist of the Vatican, and is preparing for the final battle against hell.  And the battle is essentially him going around the earth and exorcising 1111 demons who have come to inhabit the followers of Christ and take them back to the abyss; before eventually facing Satan himself.  This compilation of books is still in its very early stages, but I am hoping to have the 1st book out by the spring of 2011.  The title comes from the time on a clock 11:11, which symbolizes a gateway between earth and heaven, and a spiritual connection with angels.  Nonetheless, do not think of me as someone who is so engulfed in his Roman Catholicism that I will not listen to others opinions of faith.  As far as I am concerned, you live your life your way and I will live my life my way.

Questions, comments, concerns?
God said to John, "Come forth and receive eternal life", but John came fifth and received a toaster instead.