Author Topic: Your pubic hair  (Read 22906 times)

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
Re: Your pubic hair
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2010, 05:54:57 PM »
I'm single, so it doesn't matter. ;)

As I once heard a friend's grandmother say... "Why mow the lawn if you're not having a garden party?"
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 06:47:51 PM by Jupi »
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Kulli

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2010, 06:19:20 PM »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2010, 08:39:01 PM »
OH GOD IT'S SCARRING MY MIND.

vladgd

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2010, 03:58:25 AM »
month bump

hair not on the head should be removed.  though, maintaining that requires too much effort, and stuff like armpits itch like a fucker when it starts growing back.  IF IT WAS EASY I WOULD BE A GORGEOUS SILKY SMOOTH NERD BUT IM NOT AND THAT MAKES ME ANGRY!

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2010, 01:46:35 AM »
Well the most satisfying achievements are the ones that take the most effort, I think :] Sure it's itchy at first, but your body usually acclimates to it eventually and it goes away. When I first started shaving my face without any shaving cream or water or anything, it did rash up a little for a while but it doesn't anymore.
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2010, 02:00:34 AM »
Sounds....terrible.

vladgd

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2010, 08:18:10 AM »
Well the most satisfying achievements are the ones that take the most effort, I think :]

you gotta take inconsideration time as well.  doing some of that stuff routinely, that's a lot of time doing something i don't want to be doing.  i need a better way than using razor. 

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2010, 03:00:54 PM »
Sounds....terrible.

I should clarify that I don't use a razor blade, I use an electric hair trimmer without any attachments. and the rash was only on some parts of my neck. I never fully shave my face either, I like to maintain a 5-o'clock shadow at all times; makes me look handsome :]

you gotta take inconsideration time as well.  doing some of that stuff routinely, that's a lot of time doing something i don't want to be doing.  i need a better way than using razor. 

Well that's why I stopped using products for shaving in the first place. It takes me no more than 2 or 3 minutes for me to shave my face whereas before it would take me 5+ minutes when I used pre/aftershave. It's not a huge time saver when you look at it like that, but it feels a lot less of a significant thing to just grab my buzzer, drag it across my face for a couple minutes, then wash my face to get the little stubblies off.

Although I agree that shaving and whatnot your other parts like armpits, crotch, chest, back, etc. can be time consuming because they take a tad more precision and caution to do, but what I do is plan maybe a day in advance when I know I'll have a good half/whole hour without interruption to get it all done. I usually take care of my armpits, crotch, some hair and sideburns maintenance, and maybe even nail trimming if I have time, all at once. After a while you get used to the routine and it gets quicker and easier to do over time. The problem with that though (as with any routine) is persistence. If you live a chaotic lifestyle and never really know when you'll have the time it can be harder, but like I said, if you really think it's worth the trouble then do it :D

P.S. "You broke the ruuuules, and now I'll pull out all your pubic haaaaaiiiir!"
 - Alexxx

vladgd

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2010, 08:25:04 PM »
i tried shaving my legs one time, and it took a very long time to complete.  that, and i got hideous razor burn. 

big time investment + razor burn aint worth having silky smooth legs for imo, or i need to learn to shave better. 

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2010, 11:25:26 PM »
I'm a lazy bastard. I only shave my face, and I only do that if I need to. And when I do, I don't bother with any of that shaving cream/aftershave stuff. I just wet the razor, and go to it. Barely takes any time, and the first time I had razor burn I was just like "Is that it?"

I can see razor burn on your balls being hell, but other than that, it's not bad at all.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2010, 01:25:44 AM »
Well the problem with shaving your balls with a razor blade or an (electric razor even) is less the risk of a rash and more the risk of nicks :[ Since your balls are more wrinkly and/or bumpy than most other skin you shave it's a lot more prone to cuts. Cuts on your nuts are no fun, trust me. The skin's way more sensitive usually, too so you definitely feel it. This is why I use Nair.

PS to vlad
I personally would not want to have to shave my legs so that they're smooth all the time because you'd have to do it every single day. And honestly I think it's silly that it's such a common thing for girls to feel compelled to do it. Seems like a gigantic waste of time to me.
 - Alexxx

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2010, 01:44:22 AM »
Seems like a gigantic waste of time to me.

Yup, it is for the most part.  At least if you're one that wears pants all the time.  Tis nice when you're wearing shorts though.  :V  Feels good, man.
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

vladgd

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2010, 04:07:25 AM »
PS to vlad
I personally would not want to have to shave my legs so that they're smooth all the time because you'd have to do it every single day. And honestly I think it's silly that it's such a common thing for girls to feel compelled to do it. Seems like a gigantic waste of time to me.

well, if anything, it would be a weekly thing.  probably give er another shot sometime, hairless leg feeling is good.  though, good enough to warrant the work, and razor burn...

as for the balls, never had razor burn problems with that area for some reason.  only problem is the initial scarey as fuck feeling you get the first time you do it. 

honestly though, im not a hairy person.  i like have no chest hair, none.  guess im better off than...every other man i know. 

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2010, 04:13:30 AM »
I'm sorry, is this a leg hair thread or a pubic hair thread?

vladgd

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2010, 04:19:39 AM »
I'm sorry, is this a leg hair thread or a pubic hair thread?

well i'm a dick for driving your thread off topic.

because of me being a dick, that technically makes my posts on topic?