Author Topic: REASONS I AM AWESOME (and folker must join in)  (Read 17955 times)

Fractilion

• Amped
    • View Profile
Re: REASONS I AM AWESOME (and folker must join in)
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2007, 02:54:01 AM »
I'm awesome because i am very weird and am really good at the drums. i also make a lot of experimental music. and i can draw pretty well. I'm also into guys while at the same time not falling for the flamboyant stereotype bullshit.

I even like to dream when asleep, and to try and recall my dreams: it assures me that I haven't wasted seven or eight hours just lying there.
   -Schrodinger's Cat

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2007, 03:53:25 AM »
Cool. You make some pretty cool music. I'm trying to make music, but it's really hard for me. I'm a rather tactile person, when ti comes to music. I've found that I can do some stuff really well on a computer (like processing, cutting out unwanted sound, effects, and such) but I prefer the feel of analog things. My ideal setup would require a modular synth, a decent analog mixing board, a couple good mics, something that can do probably 4 simultaneous recordings, and a decent room to use.

It'd cost WAY more than I can afford, but that would be the idea situation for me to work in. Then I could make some really cool stuff. I'd use prepared instruments, and found items. I'd make field recordings, and noize, and avant-garde music.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Fractilion

• Amped
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2007, 04:32:35 AM »
that sounds totally great. i hope you manage to. in the meantime, i bet you'd really like the group Einst

I even like to dream when asleep, and to try and recall my dreams: it assures me that I haven't wasted seven or eight hours just lying there.
   -Schrodinger's Cat

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2007, 06:03:13 AM »
Thanks for the pointers. I still don't know many names.. That's part of the problem of being a fan of nearly every genre I can think of, lol.
I find that I have the most eclectic tastes in music of anyone I've ever met. I listen to everything from Mika and Lily Allen to i broke my robot, Autechre, and The Flashbulb to Iced Earth, Nortt, and Kamelot to Nujabes, Saul Williams, and Jedi Mind Tricks. But It's hard for me to get into each genre, because of my wide range in tastes. My mood selects what music I listen to, and sometimes I have a hard time finding more about a certain genre because I don't always feel like listening to it. My music folder right now contains everything from John Cage and Erik Satie to MOSAIC.WAV, Sigur Ros, and BoA (And B
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2007, 11:47:39 PM »
I'm extremely good at cheering people up.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE