Author Topic: You couldn't ask for a lamer topic!  (Read 256402 times)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: You couldn't ask for a lamer topic!
« Reply #150 on: May 01, 2011, 04:40:22 AM »
Ouch, that's rough. I've never outlived a dog yet, but I outlived my cat a while ago, and she was also in really rough shape. Shit sucks hard.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 02, 2011, 02:13:25 AM »
Obama just flash kicked Osama bin Laden's head clean off.

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 02, 2011, 02:35:53 AM »

Also, I went to a rave over the weekend. Didn't do any drugs while there, but now I'm learning how to shuffle because it looks really really fun.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

K-Mann

« Reply #153 on: May 03, 2011, 02:40:42 AM »
I know I've been talking about this for a while, even tho that seems like it was years ago, but I'm finally having my dog put down. She's about 16 years old and cannot walk, so we're taking her to be euthanized.

Sorry for your loss, bro.

Also since I destroyed my tumblr account, someone else used the same URL for it and now its an emo asian kid. Check it out! http://krzy.tumblr.com/

PS its terrible (actually I haven't read any of it, I just saw that it looked kinda emo and was turned off)

PPS decided I should post more

PPPS I wish people would come back :(
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 02:47:41 AM by K-Mann »

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #154 on: May 03, 2011, 02:49:27 AM »
God, I am starting to eel sorry for that guy just reading that crap, lol.

When I read emo-asian guy I thought it was gonna be one of those "i kut myslf bkuz it hurtz" guys, who wear all black, and listen to shitty emo.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 03, 2011, 03:39:53 AM »
Asians are just all bummed out by default.

I think my sound in my speakers is fading, but I can't tell exactly. It sounds like songs get randomly louder and then quieter.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 05:25:56 PM by MortifiedocAlot »

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 05, 2011, 08:46:40 PM »
Bought Plants versus Zombies for 3.60... AWAITING HATS!

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #157 on: May 11, 2011, 02:14:26 AM »
My expensive alarm cl...err, Android phone managed to pull off a 2 month uptime before some random system task maxed out the CPU and decided to warm up the device.

Not bad.  It sure as hell beats what it did when I made the mistake of updating it to Froyo (it's currently running Eclair via Cyanogenmod 5).  It might actually be usable as a phone again with that OS if I were to suddenly start hating Windows Phone 7 (which I honestly can't see ever happening at this point).
"This is a machine for making cows."

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #158 on: May 11, 2011, 11:30:21 PM »
Is anyone really good at snaking a drain?  ;-;
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 17, 2011, 03:05:37 AM »
I cannot stop thinking about Mario Kart while reading that.

Also today was a notoriously shitty day. Woke up early, and I laid in bed and fell asleep and woke up RIGHT when my class was starting. I was driving down the interstate when suddenly I smell something burning and my car is barely accelerating. Turns out it's the clutch disc, which will cost 750 dollars total, which is added to the cost of the tires I will need. So I miss my class, which is a short summer semester and I already missed the other one. I get a ride home while my truck is in a shop, and eventually I make it to my next class. I got the two mixed up and I went to the wrong room, which ended up making me 15 or so minutes late. The teacher then mentions during the class break that I'm far behind and suggests to me dropping the class (I'm suggesting that he meant that in a lecturing sort of way, in that I didn't come off as taking the class seriously considering I missed a class and came in late with no materials. Plus he sounded generally surprised once I took notes and participated in the class). Then my computer froze up mid fap might I add, which I thought I had hopefully somehow fixed, and this caused my almost finished download of the last two parts of the Witcher 2 to somehow disappear from the IDM menu.

So yeah, a whole lot of first world problems.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 21, 2011, 05:23:48 AM »
Can't get the Witcher 2 to install, and every time it does the file verification it fails to read the second file within the same download as the file recognition check. I've re-downloaded the file so I'm unsure what to do there.

and now Shadowgrounds Survivor won't even launch. FUCKING LOVELY HOOOOOORAY.

Also this bitch is nuts http://evebitfirst.wordpress.com/2011/05/18/a-man-is-a-rape-supporter-if/

Anyone know how to make my computer recognize a file as a BIN file? Under two different parts of the Witcher 2 it just says file, while every other part says BIN file.

Fuck it, just re-downloading the entire thing on the gog download. Should take a few days but whatever.

Also this site is REALLY dead.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 08:11:59 PM by MortifiedocAlot »

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #161 on: May 21, 2011, 11:10:48 PM »
Open Folder Options, and enable "show extensions on known file types" or whatever it's called, and then rename the file to a .bin.

Also, yes, this place is really dead. It makes me sad...

Also Also, that woman is fucking retarded, and does not understand human biology, psychology, and culture...
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 11:17:49 PM by Bobbias »

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 22, 2011, 02:31:13 AM »
uh, is that called the same thing in XP?

Should I edit it in notepad ++? all rename does is change the name of the folder...
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 02:56:03 AM by MortifiedocAlot »

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #163 on: May 22, 2011, 01:50:31 PM »
Yes, it's the same thing in XP. Hell, I can't even find it in Windows 7 without using the Godmode thing that people found out about.

Whenyou have a folder open there should be an item in the Tools menu that says folder options. When you open it, go to the "View" tab (I think it's the same in XP) and there will be a big list of a bunch of stuff you can turn on or off. There's an option that says "Hide extensions for known file types". Deselect that, and hit OK. Now all your files will have the extension shown, and you can rename them and change the extension.

After that, find the file, rename it, and add ".bin" on the end, and you'll have a bin file... I will warn you that just because you renamed it to a .bin, that doesn't mean that the file will be in the format that the program expects, but if the file for some reason, got renamed and had the bin extension removed, then that would fix things.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 22, 2011, 07:27:59 PM »
Thanks, got it but that didn't solve my problem. At least my Witcher 2 download just started kicking ass.

Also it is a shame that this place is going downhill, but shit, if you want to stay in contact I'm on facebook and steam. I'm rarely on AIM anymore.