Author Topic: You couldn't ask for a lamer topic!  (Read 255813 times)

vladgd

• View Profile
Re: You couldn't ask for a lamer topic!
« Reply #420 on: April 18, 2012, 03:18:56 PM »
well jimmy, hang me on the wall and call it a day.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: April 24, 2012, 06:17:55 PM »
My ipod got wet, I dried it off with some paper towels and then used it and it seemed fine minus not recognizing my car's audio jack. So I disconnected it and left it on my dashboard. Now it's not responding to anything. It's acted goofy before, but this is new.

vladgd

• View Profile
« Reply #422 on: April 25, 2012, 03:37:44 PM »
well uhh i entered this

hopefully there's enough people who haven't played ST in the brackets for me to make top 3. 

but they do a weekly tournament where the game played is dictated by a poll, and i figure since the game i play and enjoy the most is up, i may as well give it a shot.

hopefully the tournament after that is breakers revenge, but i doubt that game will pop up any time soon.  i need mah TOMAHOO!!!!11

vladgd

• View Profile
« Reply #423 on: April 30, 2012, 10:57:00 PM »
double post so mortified can see this

http://challonge.com/sdpstoe

my first tournament, even though it was an internet tournament.  second place.

(im purpledrink)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #424 on: May 02, 2012, 06:16:36 AM »
Nice string of 2-0s. Too bad you didn't even take one off CWheezy :/
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: May 05, 2012, 01:40:21 AM »
is a link to the fights there? Also nice job.

Also for some reason my itunes isn't showing my music and claiming it's "corrupted". Yet when I click one of my MP3s it plays it. There has to be an easy way to import what music I have left? I think I found a way, but this is annoying.

vladgd

• View Profile
« Reply #426 on: May 06, 2012, 11:06:10 PM »
stream page- http://www.twitch.tv/rickdanto  tournaments are 7pm on monday, game played is determined via poll on the fightanvidya home page.
main site- http://fightanvidya.com/
click the stream tab for the chatango where everybody lurks

http://www.twitch.tv/rickdanto/b/316733617
my first streamed match 0:24:23
my second streamed match 3:15:50
grand finals 3:23:40

surprisingly stressful, it did effect my game but im not going to blame my losses on that.  i could have counterpicked mando since i know i dont do well against cammy, but i didnt think to do that at the time.  cwheezy is just a better player than i am, and an incredible bison player, im not going to feel bad about losing to the better player.  it was also pretty stressful since the chat expected me to do well since every time ST is mentioned, i talk and talk and talk and talk and talk about it.  it is my #1 favorite game.  the commentator in the various matches was cwheezy, so obviously he didnt want to commentate and play at the same time when he was up.  commentary was a bit delayed because of technical stuff, first time they tried to add commentary on streamed matches. 

this monday (probably today, or last week depending when this is read) is jojo's bizarre adventure.  i am entering, i dont expect to do well since i played probably 1-2 hours of the game ever.  should be fun though, at least people wont expect anything of me this time round :O

*edit*

jojos tournament stuff, will edit as i get archives.

http://challonge.com/jjbzzta

http://www.twitch.tv/rickdanto/b/317485453

http://www.twitch.tv/rickdanto/b/317476082   1:03:34-the start of the link above first round i went 0-2, sent to losers  my avdol vs chaka  (he fucks up the score saying i won, but that was fixed after i checked the bracket)
first round of losers i go 2-1 advancing to next round of losers my avdol vs mariah / y joseph
second round of losers i got eliminated 1-2 my avdol vs d-bo

losers was apparently recorded this week, so ill edit when they are available. 

all rounds were close, i kinda wish i practiced for this game now, at least i wasn't totally free.  tournament nerves still get to me, however it did not effect my performance.  kinda salty, but, it was fun.  next week is ps3 soulcalibur 5, i dont have a ps3, so i cant enter. 

if you cant tell by this post, i think this is cool as fuck.  online tournament with people i talk to on a daily basis, with a random game pool so everybody can play a game they are good at, on a weekly basis...streamed...and we are starting to get some commentary trickle in.  i cant afford to drive to fucking chicago or columbus for the midwest majors over here, so its nice i can at least play in these online tournaments. 
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 01:39:29 AM by vladgd »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: May 09, 2012, 05:08:11 PM »
SHOULDA PICKED PETSHOP

but really, this is pretty awesome. It's damn impressive what you did in that ST tournament, I bet a surprising amount of talent was in it. I used to try and get people to play GG and I did enter a 3S tournament (got blown up, but I got a lot better since then) I've yet to get GGPO working though, which pisses me off endlessly. I've port forwarded properly and everything yet it still refuses to work. Maybe now that I changed my wireless card it will work, but who knows.

Also on another note, I signed up for this site https://www.dreamspark.com/Default.aspx and evidently I can get "Windows Embedded Standard 7" off it for free, but I'm unsure if I want that version of windows 7. I definitely want to update relatively soon, because still using XP is embarrassing, but I don't want to change my OS to something that I can efficiently use for a home PC and gaming. So, any advice?

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: May 12, 2012, 06:08:46 PM »
Blarg candy canes!

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: May 24, 2012, 05:57:39 PM »
My DNS cache keeps fucking up and preventing me from seeing some sites, is there a way to disable it completely? I've looked into it and evidently my router is known to have problems with some websites I visit pretty often.

More problems, my epsxe runs like hell now, and I have no idea why.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 12:42:04 AM by MortifiedocAlot »

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #430 on: June 03, 2012, 03:50:49 PM »
 :-*

OmegaOmni

• View Profile
« Reply #431 on: June 04, 2012, 10:26:58 PM »
Hellsing Ultimate OVA is quite awesome!

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: June 15, 2012, 10:24:38 PM »
I just don't want to pay full price for windows 7, and I'm sick of XP, and I don't want to pirate an OS. Sheeeeeeeeeit.

Alice

• B&!!!!1!!11`
  • the pinnacle of human emotion
    • View Profile
    • DigitalMZX
« Reply #433 on: June 17, 2012, 04:36:09 PM »
Kubuntu

OmegaOmni

• View Profile