The Chatterbox > Creation Station

KURONEKO'S THREE PRONGED MUSIC PLUG

(1/17) > >>

Alice:
damn, i dunno how many of these threads i've made but anyway

MUSIKZ! (it's a module lawlz)

edit: made in modplug tracker, and, as the name suggests, it's just somewhat of a work in progress.  it will probably be the level music that will accompany a revised version of the ut map i posted

Spectere:
Not too bad; with a bit of work it would be good in the background, methinks.  The length is good right now, it just needs a bit more going on...a solid bass/drum line, maybe.

So I take it you still want the web space? XD

Alice:

--- Quote from: Spectere on September 27, 2007, 11:01:51 PM ---Not too bad; with a bit of work it would be good in the background, methinks.  The length is good right now, it just needs a bit more going on...a solid bass/drum line, maybe.

--- End quote ---
I'm not quite sure how you mean that... could you be a bit more specific?

--- Quote ---So I take it you still want the web space? XD

--- End quote ---
I figured that as long as it hadn't been nuked yet, I'd still use it as my primary webspace.  Actually, deleting all of the files on it temporarilly would do it a bit of good as soon as I've got the errors sorted out with the revised and reorganized version of my webspace (you can see what it's like here.  Under the website, it's way reorganized.  I can actually find my stuff now!).  It's basically the same website with a new color scheme to match the comic, a few modified links, and most importantly, it actually makes use of it's css file and has headers and crap.  Eventually the news page will be nuked completely and replaced with a little php doodad... can't do anything about that yet though, I'd need to make an sql goodie for it.  It's probably going to rip off cosmix hardcore, because I don't know that much php ;)

Bobbias:
Nice impossible to read black text on the main page...

Alice:

--- Quote from: Bobbias on September 29, 2007, 02:18:38 AM ---Nice impossible to read black text on the main page...

--- End quote ---
wtf where

did you try pressing f5

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version