Author Topic: Stuff that fries your potatoes with olive oil of HAPPY.  (Read 628778 times)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: Stuff that fries your potatoes with olive oil of HAPPY.
« Reply #2085 on: June 25, 2017, 06:14:03 PM »
I've got an S7 and I like it so far....
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

A2P

• View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: June 25, 2017, 09:04:40 PM »
No matter how fucking Berserk-Kaiser Ryu from Breath of Fire III I can act, what brings me back to Earth is that I have very loving and supporting friends that continue to lift me up, no matter how down I am.

<3
Nice to see another memorable name though.

A2P

• View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: July 01, 2017, 10:47:58 AM »
Amazon job get
Nice to see another memorable name though.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #2088 on: July 01, 2017, 07:31:43 PM »
Hey, nice! :D

Whatcha gonna be doing?
"This is a machine for making cows."

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2089 on: July 02, 2017, 02:20:56 AM »
So, I posted about it in the random shit thread, but I'm gonna post something a bit more complete and not written on my phone while drinking in a bar in Montreal.

So, for my birthday present, my girlfriend got me tickets to see Hiromi Uehara in Montreal. She played there last year and met Edmar Castaneda, a Colombian harpist, and she's been touring with him since then.

So, she decided to play this year at the Montreal jazz festival with him....and apparently they decided to record the entire show for a live CD. the show was fucking amazing, because they two of them really do seem to speak the same musical language. We got 2 encores, the second of which happened to my be ABSOLUTE favorite Hiromi song, which was the most perfect way to end the show.

We also found a fucking amazing asian bakery just down the street from our hotel. They had all sorts of amazing buns, and they also had a bunch of mochi and other assorted treats too. I've got some banana mochi roll things and an egg tart left over, and she has a "cheesecake" (which is like some sort of angel cake or something, very light fluffy stuff) and dorayaki (basically 2 small pancakes with red bean paste in the middle).

We also found the best sushi place we've been to so far there. Shit was expensive, but oh man it was good. She had a $12 glass of sake which was by far the best sake I've ever tasted, and I got 2 glasses of plum wine to go with the awesome sushi.

Just got back, and literally the ONLY shitty thing about the trip was the fucked up traffic I had to get through on the way back. We parked right in the middle of the entertainment district in Toronto, right in front of the Air Canada center, not far from the Rogers Center either. And we also made the mistake of coming back at 11:30 PM on Canada Day.... That was probably the busiest part of the entire fucking city.

All in all, it was a fucking awesome trip, and I hope I can go back again sometime.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

• View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: July 16, 2017, 11:57:13 PM »
So Evo is happening as of this post.

Tekken happened a few hours ago and they announced a new guest character.

My thoughts is "i hope its not a king of fighters character since most of the characters except benimaru and geese are boring and lame"

GEESE MOTHER TRUCKING HOWARD

So they have akuma and geese, and they both look like they legit fit the tekken universe. They're 2 for 2 in my book, good shit namcops.

(ive been playing a lot of tekken and put more hours into it than street fighter 5 which came out feb 2016, im legit hoypppe)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 12:21:30 AM by vladgd »

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #2091 on: August 01, 2017, 05:29:06 PM »
大見解

hay guiz i fixed utf-8

Edit: Also, I installed the British language pack for our neighbo(u)rs up north, because why the hell not! <3 I know British English doesn't strictly equal Canadian English, but if you like extra u's and hate zeds you might prefer this.

To change your language from 'murican to Engluish, click "Profile" in the top menu bar, go to Modify Profile > Forum Profile, select "English British" from the "Preferred Language" dropdown, verify your password in the box at the bottom, and then click "Change Profile."
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 05:40:04 PM by Spectere »

vladgd

• View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: August 01, 2017, 07:23:29 PM »
http://i.imgur.com/UqNoCKx.jpg

Achievement Unlocked

PAY OFF CAR

That's $2500 cash, most money I've handled in my life, only to go to finishing that car loan 5 minutes later.

Feels good though.

Funny thing, the lock in my passenger side door feel into the door(note, chevy aveos apparently have this problem a lot, my drivers side door had the same fucking problem when i first bought the thing)...and I bit my lip hard (crunch) eating lunch after that. NOT ALLOWED TO BE HAPPY NOPE NOPE NOPE

The good outweighs the bad at least, the door thing is minor and will be fixed monday.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 07:26:31 PM by vladgd »

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #2093 on: August 01, 2017, 08:09:22 PM »
Woo, congrats! On, uh, paying off the car, not the series of minor disasters that followed. ;D

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #2094 on: August 01, 2017, 08:39:01 PM »
utf-8でありがとうございます。

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #2095 on: August 07, 2017, 09:14:35 AM »
Locked, per this news post. Please create new topics instead. This will better facilitate the flow of conversation. Please be sure use one of the happy ( ) message icons to convey your emotions. ;D