Author Topic: A lot has happened lately....  (Read 5838 times)

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
A lot has happened lately....
« on: January 16, 2015, 12:40:00 PM »
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 09:30:48 PM by NewF »

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
Re: A lot has happened lately....
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 03:54:31 PM »
God damn dude that really sucks! what a string of horseshit. Maybe avoid the Philippines and any Asian country going forward.. including the new romantic interest. There are millions of women on this planet and an extremely limited amount of them are worth this type of trouble. Everything aside, you need to focus on yourself only going forward, and any actions you take should be to better your own situation rather than attempting to go back to southeast asia.

I wish you better luck in the present and future, you really deserve a break.
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 05:19:26 PM »
Well to be honest, the Philippines is where I want to be. Not just because of the girl, but because I enjoy it there and I feel at home there. I came back to London and there's nothing but bullshit, drama, drugs and more bullshit. I absolutely hate it here. I am doing my best to try and continue forward, but finding work here is hard as hell too. Doing my best to do what I can, so I'm gonna continue to save as much money as I can and hopefully soon enough I can have enough saved to get back down there and finally live my life happily.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2015, 08:12:19 PM »
Holy shit man, that's fucking rough.

I'm sorry I've got nothing to give right now. I'm still trying to find work after failing out of college.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 09:13:02 PM »
Im not asking for any money from you guys. Nor do I want to ask anybody for that matter. But my friend is insisting on doing this for me, so all I am doing is asking for you guys to spread word. Share the link and maybe some good would come of it. Entirely up to you guys. Thanks in advance.

Zephlar

• Banned
  • Genuine Bullshitter
    • View Profile
    • Ranalli Photography & Design, LLC
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2015, 10:25:29 AM »
I agree with Spectere 100%.

What is it about the Philippines you love so much just out of curiosity? I know a lot of....sexual business comes out of there.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2015, 11:48:28 AM »
Im not asking for any money from you guys. Nor do I want to ask anybody for that matter. But my friend is insisting on doing this for me, so all I am doing is asking for you guys to spread word. Share the link and maybe some good would come of it. Entirely up to you guys. Thanks in advance.

Still. I really hope things work out for you. Learn any Tagalog while you were there?
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

NewF

• My mom sais i'm cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2015, 02:57:11 PM »
I agree with Spectere 100%.

What is it about the Philippines you love so much just out of curiosity? I know a lot of....sexual business comes out of there.

That would be more in Thailand, haha.
And to be honest...I just like the environment. The people are all highly respectful and hospitable. It's more of a "simple life" type of atmosphere. It's not all about having fancy things and lots of money, it's about being happy with your significant other. There's plenty to do there to enjoy yourself and have a great time that doesn't involve money or anything. Constant warm weather and just, all-in-all, I love it there. Has nothing to do with "sexual business" at all..I'm going there to get married to the woman I am with. I'm a 1 woman guy and I intend to keep it that way. I just know I'll be happy there. All I want, is a happy, simple life and share it with the woman I am with now.

And yes Bobbies, I did learn a little bit. Not much, considering almost all the people I met there were able to speak English. But just some small sentences and words here and there.

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2015, 09:32:54 AM »
To be fair you can honestly find that anywhere, it's all in your perspective. If you hang around people that are ego-centric and focused on going out to clubs or having the newest gadget, of course that is all you will see and you will end up unhappy.

Since you went to the Philippines to find and cultivate a loving relationship, that's all you're going to get out of it. Which is not a bad thing; but plenty of people around the world including London and the US exist outside of that typical need-it-right-now consumer culture. Just sounds like you needed a change of scenery from your previous place of residence - which is completely understandable.
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Zephlar

• Banned
  • Genuine Bullshitter
    • View Profile
    • Ranalli Photography & Design, LLC
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2015, 09:46:51 AM »
Well said Sneaky.

In the end, life is what you make of it.