Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 245743 times)

Kulli

World of Warcraft
« on: August 18, 2007, 11:37:13 PM »
Woo, just got to level 22, just got to Exalted with Tranquillien...it's been great recently.

Also, it would be great if you guys post your realm. Mine is Area 52.

Quote from: Spectere
Oh, please mark any Cataclysm-related links with [CATA] so that I don't click on them.  If you guys want to discuss it, please make a new thread so that I won't be tempted to look at any of it.  Danke!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 02:54:24 AM by Spectere »

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: World of Warcraft
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 12:56:46 AM »
I roll with Lethon, Also rouges and hunters are overpowered. Every hunter I've ever fought just waits for me to use my charge then freezes me, walks away, stuns me and keeps attacking and by the time I can use intercept and reach him I have about half/three fifths of my health left, and rouges just stun me and do enough damage so that I can't move until I'm dying.

Kulli

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 03:23:00 AM »
lol I just made a rogue

Only died once, and I got to level 6 in only a couple of hours. I think I might be sticking to rogues.

Shoop Da Whoop

• errday im huslin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 01:59:34 PM »
I went from 1-14 in 7 hours on my rogue. I was so cracked out on Rockstars during this feat.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007, 08:25:23 PM »
I got you all beat, 7 hours to level 58. on a private server
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2007, 10:00:01 PM »
I got you all beat, 7 hours to level 58. on a private server

Shouldn't it take like 1 kill to get to 70 then?

Kulli

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2007, 10:58:57 AM »
I thought you deleted your account

and if you did, holy fuck do you level fast

Also, I've completed all the quests in Silvermoon and the Ghostlands. Where should I go next? Orgrimmar?

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2007, 11:10:01 AM »
Shouldn't it take like 1 kill to get to 70 then?

Uhh, no. I play these servers to be able to actually experience most of the high level stuff, and check out things I can't on my main character, considering I've been playing WoW off and on for ages, and still only have a lv 42 pally. I can't stand grinding ingame for the most part, so I play on servers with experience rates ranging from 2x to 200x. 200x is what I managed that with. By the 50's, you're making about 30k ex per kill.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2007, 03:50:45 PM »
Rofl, nice items there vlad.

If I can find a way to post my equipment from my private server, I will.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2007, 04:47:27 PM »
I thought you deleted your account

and if you did, holy fuck do you level fast

Also, I've completed all the quests in Silvermoon and the Ghostlands. Where should I go next? Orgrimmar?

i never deleted my account.  and im not really a fast leveler.  ive had the shaman for ages, my warrior dinged 60 back last summer, the rogue has just been casual playing, and the paladin i started about two weeks ago.

after ghostlands, go to silverpine or the barrens, those zones will last you till level 20 or so.  after around level 20, go to ashenvale, and hillsbrad, the quests from both zones will last you until 30.  at 30, you have arathi highlands, alteric mountain (iirc), and decolace are great places to get up to around 35.  at 35, run the piss out of scarlet monistary until you get every last item you need out of there, and after that, if you prefer, keep running it to 40.  if you don't want to grind sm till 40, at around level 35, dustwallow marsh should keep you busy to 40.  at 40, tanaris, feralas, hinderlands, and the badlands do quests from those zones, and from your low to mid 40's you can start running zul farak in tanaris, and uldaman (a few levels lower than zf) in the badlands.  that stuff should keep you busy until level 50, which things start slowing down even more.  quests in western plaguelands, and un goro crater/grind untl level 55.  and from 55-60, eastern plaguelands/winterspring questing/grinding. 

that is azeroth, you can go to outlands at level 58, but depending on class, it may be a bit hard until level 60.  but i will explain outlands as its a bit easier to get through than azeroth.  (note, i will not list any instances, it is faster to skip them all together, but not a bad idea to run them for a few pieces of gear you need for that level)

basicly im listing the zones that should keep you busy for the level range.  DO EVERY SINGLE QUEST YOU CAN GET YOUR GRUBBY HANDS ON, and you should easily have near 2000g at level 70 if you arent leveling a profession/spending alot of money.

60-62 - hellfire peninsula
61-63 - zangarmarsh
63-65 - terokkar forest
65-67 - nagrand
67-68 - blades edge mountains
67-70 - netherstorm
67-70 - shadowmoon valley

there are WAY MORE than enough quests avalible to level from 60-70 on quests alone.  seriously, i didn't touch shadowmoon valley until level 70, and i still had netherstorm quests avalible.

not really a "guide" but more of an outline of where i prefer to go when im leveling a character.  you may think 1-60 is pretty sluggish, "not too fun" but 60-70, i ended up enjoying it quite a bit, the quests were fun, i loved the zones, good rewards, lots of 5man instances, good stuff.

ohh and for the warrior being prot, on that server the horde gank a little too much for comfort, so im taking it slow and leveling it only in instances, and prot being a good instance spec, yep.  for the prot paladin, i want to tank as a paladin because its unique in WoW, and later on you can solo 5+ mobs your level with ease.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 04:54:53 PM by vladgd »

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2007, 05:32:52 PM »
I love tanking with my pally, it's something nobody ever let me do, and I was only marginally worse than a warrior my level, and that was only really in  damage. He could kill them faster, but I was able to tank just as well.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2007, 08:06:22 PM »
Yeah, I'd like to DD once in a while but everyone is like "oh your a warrior YOUR TANKING BITCH".

Skorpion9x

• Om nom nom
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2007, 12:51:39 AM »
My armory:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Khadgar&n=Skorion

My guild is currently working on Kael'thas in Tempest Keep. Hopefully we will kill him this week. We are skipping SSC to just work on him and get him down, so four days of Kael'thas... or less I hope, if we kill him sooner.

Also, this funny video was posted on the forum, of Corpsegrinder, singer of Cannibal Corpse, talking about WOW.