Author Topic: This deserves to be in the retred section  (Read 2845 times)

vladgd

• View Profile
This deserves to be in the retred section
« on: November 04, 2017, 07:00:54 AM »
I have over  13 beers in my system, I lost count.

But like, you may have had a day where something went wrong, and it didn't matter how much alcohol or drug you have had even if it could be fatal.

You get a guy right, and you'd worked with him for 8 years and HES GONE

FIRED

DONE

then you find out why, and you cant even be mad because its legit

felony even, legit

The fuck, I don't even know what to do other than crack open beer #14 because the end of the day I still have to replace the fucker at work tomorrow, whats it matter if I'm hung over.

I try so hard to be a rock, a stone, contain and restrain my emotions, but goddann if it's hard in recent times. Life can be difficult, and I find no option other than to attempt suicide via alcohol some days, only to wake up the next day knowing I have failed.  It's the harsh truth drunk me wishes to tell sober me, but sober me doesn't want to even acknowledge it's existence.

Badddd dayyyy, no way around it, and few people to vent to.

I am aware this content isn't relevant but I doubt it's sane to do what I am doing to my body at this timeeeeeeeeeeeee

Only so much one mortal man can do
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 07:18:14 AM by vladgd »

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: This deserves to be in the retred section
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 07:02:46 PM »
If you can still type properly after 13 beers you're not that fucked lol. That said your liver is still gonna be upset about it.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 09:29:52 PM »
Those day after feels doe. Well I didn't do anything too stupid, so there's that.

Remind me next time something fucked up in my life happens that drinking should be not an option...because yeah...

Guess I'll leave it at that. Alcohol doesn't make the bad feels go away boys and girls.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 09:29:31 AM »
Yeah, it really doesn't help. Trying to use it as a painkiller is a surefire path toward alcoholism. Just ask my uncle, who has repeatedly let it fuck over his life. All it seems to do is make the bad feelings worse anyway.
"This is a machine for making cows."