Author Topic: I feel violated...  (Read 3060 times)

Zephlar

• Banned
  • Genuine Bullshitter
    • View Profile
    • Ranalli Photography & Design, LLC
I feel violated...
« on: November 08, 2017, 10:34:33 AM »
This is pretty off topic for this forum but, just curious what you guys think I should do.

I live 2 doors down from a crazy woman in my complex. She's probably about 50 years old loud obnoxious black lady. I've been living next to her for 4 years, and she's legit banana sandwhich. She's one of those people if you are unfortunate enough to catch eyes with her, she's yelling at you or coming up to you just to hear herself talk and bitch about something you did or someone else did or whatever. We had an incident about 8 months ago where I threatened to call the cops at her because she was being belligerent after pounding on my door needing a ride somewhere. She's an alcoholic. Everyone in my building knows her as the crazy lady basically I could write many paragraphs about her antics over the last few years. Her husband is actually really chill and cool I have no idea how he deals with her.

Anyway, we have since moved on from that and things have been as civil as they can be. I try to humor her and keep things pleasant to get through this last lease (up in May thank god). Well, things got a little TOO civil last night. She wanted me to come in and look at something for her on her computer. While I'm in there she grabs my hand, then touches my ass. This made me SUPER uncomfortable obviously so I started making my exit realizing I fucked up even allowing myself to be drawn into her lair. She goes to give me a hug and kisses me twice on the neck at which point I pushed her away. Then she gets this attitude with me about pushing her away. I told her it's fine I didn't mean any disrespect but I had to go.

Sure I shit I get home and my wife is like WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!? Bitch had lipstick on and marked up my neck. She knew it was Sherita the crazy lady so it's not like she was threatened by her or anything, in fact she kind of laughed at me but the more she thought about it the more upset she got. Myself included.

I'm at my wits end with this bitch. I want to keep things civil but this crossed the line I feel like.

Any suggestions on how to handle this situation?

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
Re: I feel violated...
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 07:27:38 PM »
Good god man. Clearly there's something a bit wrong upstairs. I mean, that goes without saying. Sorry you had to go through that.

When it comes to people like that I generally remain civil (say hi, stuff like that) but I don't engage any further. If they try to pull you into a conversation or ask you for help, just come up with an excuse. "I'm running late for an appointment," "I need to help my wife clean," "I have company" etc etc. She clearly doesn't understand that what she did was wrong and I doubt anything's going to convince her of that. The last thing you want to do with those sort of people is get outwardly angry with them. I think the way you handled the situation before was perfect.
"This is a machine for making cows."

Zephlar

• Banned
  • Genuine Bullshitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 09:51:01 AM »
I'm actually wondering if her husband said something. She hasn't been around since that night which is unusual. I'm actually gonna talk to him about it next time I see him. Seems like she kind of walks all over him but still maybe he can help with the situation.

Yeah it was weird. I'll just be glad to buy a home soon I'm over living stacked on top of other people.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 11:20:29 AM »
Yeah, probably. I'm sure you're not the first one that she's done that to.

I went through about a year of apartment living and that was enough for me to know that I'd rather not go through that again. It's pretty much guaranteed that at least one of your neighbors is going to be batshit insane.
"This is a machine for making cows."

Zephlar

• Banned
  • Genuine Bullshitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 12:33:41 PM »
No kidding. I've got so many stories over the years from crazy neighbors. I've got video of a girl I'm almost positive was tripping on acid. She was swinging around a sword and yelling at "you giant moose of a man!" at no one in particular lol. I'll have to find that video and post it so you can see it's funny lol.

Another awesome story was in 2012 this ghetto loser I met when I first moved into my apartment in Roswell. He lived in the same hallway with his sister. I didn't know anyone in the area and I knew he smoked weed which I was looking for some so I hit him up waking passed him one day and he was like yeah I got you I got you. He charged me way more than usual and shorted my by a LOT. I made him go back in to get me what he shorted me and he came out empty handed. I was pissed by was just like whatever I'm just never gonna deal with this guy again.

A month later my sisters and a couple friends and I went out to the club and when we got home as we were driving up we saw him running full speed, cops not far behind him. As we were walking up the cops ran up to us asking if we saw the guy and I'm like "Oh you mean THAT motherfucker that lives RIGHT there?" As I'm pointing upstairs. You could hear the guy banging on the door for his sister to let him he was locked out. We walked up there and all leaned against the railing watching it go down. He was fighting with the cops and I shit you not verbatim we hear "Don't taze me bro!" followed by *pop* *pop *pop*. Then his sister opens the door and it REAKS of weed so they end up getting busted. It was hilarious and I did not feel bad for him after he screwed me over.

Crazy not so funny story about a year after that incident his sister who still lived near us got into a huge fist fight with her GF and had a gun to her head against the curb. That was probably one of the scariest moments I've ever had in apartment living. Fortunately she didn't use the weapon and the cops arrested them both. We never saw them again.

Another funny story where you kind of had to be there was when we lived right in front of the dumpster our 3rd floor balcony had a direct view of it. The smell was so rancid everybody who took trash out would gag or puke. We couldn't smell it on our balcony thankfully but we sat out on the patio that night drinking beers making bets who would actually throw up when they opened the dumbster lol. It was fuckin hilarious.

Good times...
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 12:36:36 PM by Zephlar »