Author Topic: Drive'n Ramble?  (Read 5985 times)

vladgd

• View Profile
Drive'n Ramble?
« on: January 06, 2018, 06:47:44 PM »
I was coming home from work and decided, fuck it, im gonna talk to the internets.

&feature=youtu.be

thoughts?

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
Re: Drive'n Ramble?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 03:51:33 PM »
I've been thinking about doing something like this, honestly! I do have a windshield mount so I could pull that off pretty easily.

Sounds like you definitely got hit by the lovely cold spell worse than we did. Our temperatures didn't really drop below -1 (though last night it hit -9, which felt greaaaaaaaaat).

I was the one who made the remark about not getting shot, but to be fair that was in response to Zephlar pointing out that your area sort of reminded him of some parts of Youngstown. Youngstown is kind of nasty, hitting the 9th most dangerous city in the US at one point. Fun times!

Good luck on finishing Earthbound! I still haven't managed it myself. x.x As far as the SNES goes, that and SMRPG are high on my list. It seems like the only time I manage to clear games off of my backlog is if I focus obsessively on them.

I do like the name Drive'n Ramble. ;D It's sort of like a blog...in a car.

Let's see...a blog is the shortened name for a weblog. You're doing a carlog so...clog. This is a clog.

Edit: I fooled around with my windshield mount, but unfortunately the cropping that happens when you take video on modern phones (the sensor aspect ratio is around 4:3, but they take videos at 16:9) makes it kind of difficult to get good results. Selfie cam, maybe?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 07:40:55 PM by Spectere »
"This is a machine for making cows."