The Chatterbox > Random Chat

Can I get banned plz?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Bobbias:
Spec, my sig wants a word with you.

Spectere:
Yeah, that's a good call, methinks. I was getting the same way with Twitter, but I've cut back on that pretty drastically. Disabling Twitter notifications really helped (before it would ping me on so many devices--my phone, iPad, watch, and my Macs--that it would be hard to ignore).

The only reason I even have a Facebook account is because I have some friends that use Messenger. That's really all I use, though. I've never liked Facebook, honestly. It just seems to bring out the worst in people (so does any microblog-oriented social media network, really, but at least with Twitter there's far fewer characters of bullshit to sift through).

--- Quote from: Bobbias on January 04, 2018, 11:45:24 AM ---Spec, my sig wants a word with you.

--- End quote ---

This time around you've been baned. It's totally different.

Bobbias:
oshi- you're right.

Honestly, I don't touch facebook more than once or twice in a 6 month period (and usually only hit up twitter if something's wrong with this place.)

But on the other hand, I play osu, and post on the forums there and chat in the ingame chat, so I see plenty of bullshit and drama anyway.

Spectere:
Oh yeah, this thread was a thing!

I deleted my Facebook account recently. You should, too!

Zephlar:

--- Quote from: Spectere on April 05, 2018, 09:24:13 AM ---Oh yeah, this thread was a thing!

I deleted my Facebook account recently. You should, too!

--- End quote ---

Since I posted this I've just stopped Facebooking completely outside of communicating with close friends and family. I honestly don't give 2 shits about my data being sold to third parties or whatever. I conceded years ago nothing I do is private online anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version