The Chatterbox > Gaming

Disgaea 5

<< < (4/4)

vladgd:

I guess I'll necro with this.

>new level cap of 99999999
>fast forward options to make grinding faster
>auto battle option

Yknow, while I am just a casual fan of the series now, I kinda wanted more(half tempted to buying d4 complete for the past year), and this looks like just that...more. Consider myself interested.

Bobbias:
I'm back playing this shit. Grinding up to my first 9999, and trying to collect innocents to speed up the leveling... And trying to make decent great... And fucking hell, I gotta be missing something . Went from like 24 hours played total to 70 or some shit now. Thank god for weed and Adderall because that would be impossible of not for those.

vladgd:
I kinda wanted to try postgame Disgaea, but didn't really enjoy 5 as much as I wanted, and 1 straight up ends and the "postgame" has to be done before the end of the game.

Iunno sometimes you play a game and wanna like it, leave for a few months years and something clicks and you got a half million hours logged. Deus Ex 1 was like that, got about 1/3 through the game, quit...decade later (month ish before human revolution released) I beat the game for the first time. Later a second, third, fourth..and for a game that isn't horribly long, I got like 80 hours played on my steam account and it's a top 5 GOAT tier game for me now.

But on disgaea with fast forward and autobattle in the next one, might get my feet wet with postgame, if I can find time to play the game this year. 2021 is stacked with good game releases...and mario golf comes out several days before d6...talk about a day 1 buy.

Bobbias:
Man I want d6 partly because of the hololive collab dlc. That caught me off guard.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version