Author Topic: Disgaea 5  (Read 8698 times)

vladgd

• View Profile
Re: Disgaea 5
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2020, 01:08:21 PM »

I guess I'll necro with this.

>new level cap of 99999999
>fast forward options to make grinding faster
>auto battle option

Yknow, while I am just a casual fan of the series now, I kinda wanted more(half tempted to buying d4 complete for the past year), and this looks like just that...more. Consider myself interested.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2021, 01:33:41 AM »
I'm back playing this shit. Grinding up to my first 9999, and trying to collect innocents to speed up the leveling... And trying to make decent great... And fucking hell, I gotta be missing something . Went from like 24 hours played total to 70 or some shit now. Thank god for weed and Adderall because that would be impossible of not for those.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

vladgd

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2021, 10:33:50 PM »
I kinda wanted to try postgame Disgaea, but didn't really enjoy 5 as much as I wanted, and 1 straight up ends and the "postgame" has to be done before the end of the game.

Iunno sometimes you play a game and wanna like it, leave for a few months years and something clicks and you got a half million hours logged. Deus Ex 1 was like that, got about 1/3 through the game, quit...decade later (month ish before human revolution released) I beat the game for the first time. Later a second, third, fourth..and for a game that isn't horribly long, I got like 80 hours played on my steam account and it's a top 5 GOAT tier game for me now.

But on disgaea with fast forward and autobattle in the next one, might get my feet wet with postgame, if I can find time to play the game this year. 2021 is stacked with good game releases...and mario golf comes out several days before d6...talk about a day 1 buy.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2021, 01:58:37 PM »
Man I want d6 partly because of the hololive collab dlc. That caught me off guard.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x