Author Topic: Community Keyboard Megapack - Volume 3 - The Lost Steps  (Read 2717 times)

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
Community Keyboard Megapack - Volume 3 - The Lost Steps
« on: February 09, 2018, 08:22:06 PM »
No, you didn't misread the subject. I've had this shit on my hard drive for almost 12 years. It's time that more people actually got to fucking play it.

https://files.spectere.net/stepmania/CommunityKeyboardMegapack3-TheLostSteps.zip

A few things to note:
  • It's completely unvetted. This contains every one of the 151 files that the arch0wl.com community picked for inclusion.
  • It has T-1000. Why the fuck did you assholes vote for that? <3
  • Sync is probably all over the place. I was originally going to sync everything so that the pack would at least be consistent, but I lost the drive to do that when a0.com died.
  • No folder art. I remember some was provided (I think Reach made it) and I'm fairly certain I still have it, but finding it would be a pretty monumental effort.
  • I had nothing to do with the CKBMP3 and CKBMP4 packs released on stepmaniaonline.net, though I appreciate the people that put them together! That CKBMP3 and this one do have some overlap, but that one has a few files that this one lacks, and this one has a loooooot of files that the other one doesn't have.
  • SERIOUSLY, T-1000?!
Enjoy!
"This is a machine for making cows."

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: Community Keyboard Megapack - Volume 3 - The Lost Steps
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 12:47:25 PM »
Fucking what? Are you posting this on like FFR or something too?
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
Re: Community Keyboard Megapack - Volume 3 - The Lost Steps
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 02:28:20 PM »
Yeah, most likely. :) I'll probably toss a link up in the StepMania Online forums as well. Those seem like the two most relevant places.
"This is a machine for making cows."