Author Topic: DJMax Respect [PS4]  (Read 331 times)

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
DJMax Respect [PS4]
« on: March 05, 2018, 09:29:29 AM »
The North American release is finally arriving tomorrow. Who else is grabbing it? ;D

If anyone is on the fence, I played on an imported copy a couple of months ago and it's seriously incredible. As far as I can tell, all of the UI elements and videos were rerendered in HD. I didn't even see the slightest hint of pixelation. It's clear that a lot of love and RESPECT (derpderpderp) was put into this.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: DJMax Respect [PS4]
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 02:10:41 AM »
Ive watched someone stream now and then. Looks great, but just as distracting to my eyes as djmax always has been. I'm not a fan of rhythm games with really flashy shit all over everything. Still, looks damn fun for everyone who can play without problems. Theres a reason I play with as much visual distractions as possible removed in o!m.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
Re: DJMax Respect [PS4]
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 11:14:47 AM »
You can adjust the opacity of the gear in the options so that the BGA doesn't bleed through as much. You can also dim the background videos by pressing the touchpad during gameplay. I imagine that if you dim the videos and make the gear opaque it probably have fewer distractions that IIDX.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯