Author Topic: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.  (Read 283137 times)

Ulti

• View Profile
Re: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2007, 05:18:28 PM »
Most of the reason I'd like to try Salvia is it won't basically incapacitate me for a whole day.

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2007, 05:59:48 PM »
A common after-effect from salvia is happiness. Yeah, after-effect... Since coming back to reality from the high has made you happy it's over. hahaha. I'd like to try it sometime, but it's so fucking expensive for just a 15 minute trip.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 06:07:33 PM by Zakamiro »

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2007, 06:26:15 PM »
Isn't it just about 20 bucks for a small container of it? I think it's legally sold as an incense in some smoke shops. But if I'm right, that's a relatively average price for a trip. Although, if you were to spend 20 dollars on drugs, buy some shrooms. Those'll last you about 20 times longer :D
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2007, 07:29:35 PM »
If you've never tried hallucinogens before, I don't recommend starting with Salvia. If you do it right, the high is insanely intense to the point where you can become incapacitated. My friend (one of the ones I did acid with) tried Salvia once, and he described it like, to him, reality just "broke" right in front of him. It ceased to exist anymore, but he was still somehow conscious, and he was 100% positive in his mind that it actually happened and that it would be like that forever. He also had an intense sensation that he was being pulled forward at an infinite speed to the ends of the universe.

I've never tried it, but I'd be totally willing to. The only thing I don't like about it is how short it is. The high is like, 5 - 20 minutes long I think, but for some people it seems like thousands of days go by in that short amount of time. I prefer longer lasting hallucinogens like psilocybin mushrooms or LSD. My beach trip lasted about twelve hours, and that was only with two hits.

I tried weaker salvia and it wasn't so bad. For like the first 5 minuets (seemed like 20 or so) I couldn't talk to anyone. Also my friend that tried it just kept rambiling on, not even saying words. It was nothing bad tho, kinda fun.

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2007, 12:04:44 AM »
Sq3r, your beach trip sounds really awesome.

I'd definitely be willing to try a hallucinogen just as a religious-type experience, but absolutely no hard drugs ever. I wouldn't smoke anything at any point in my life either.

Alcohol is meh, the only stuff I've ever had that I actually enjoyed drinking was Captain Morgan Pineapple Rum, which was amazingly delicious.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2007, 01:01:30 AM »
Fuck, I want to try acid. I've tried salvia once, but I only got a quick small body buzz for a minute or so. I would not suggest people unexperienced in trips try it unless they really know what they're getting into, because it is one of the most intense trips readily available.

I'd love to try salvia, shrooms, acid, e, and maybe something like peyote, or something, but that's not likely going to happen any time soon... But the only reason I'm interested in them is because I've made sure I educated myself on them enough to understand them fairly well.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

淫蟲

• 我們要有思想改造
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2007, 10:59:57 AM »
I occasionally drink, but I don't really like it enough to drink regularly.  I'd like to try weed first chance I get though.

Shoop Da Whoop

• errday im huslin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2007, 02:13:09 PM »
Most of the reason I'd like to try Salvia is it won't basically incapacitate me for a whole day.

shut your fucking mouth don't try it, It's horrible. This is coming from someone who likes the effects of most drugs. Its like acid in 15 minutes.( NOT GEWD)

P.S: When I've tried salvia I always used 25X or up.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2007, 02:56:32 PM »
I will not say don't try it period, but please, before you do, make sure you have some experience with hallucinogens, or make sure you are totally ready to deal with whatever happens. Most of the people that are heavy drug users that I've talked to online that have done salvia agree that you should respect salvia not as a party drug, but as a religious experience. Don't do it simply because you get fucked, do it because when you are in a hallucinogenic state, your mind is open to seeing things in a radically different way. These people =have said more than  once that when you do not respect salvia, you are much more likely to end up with a bad experience. A lot of it is the mentality you view salvia with. If you see it as a quick high, you may not be fully ready for the strength of the effects, and how powerfully it can change your mind. However, if you see it as something that you are willing to welcome, and don't become anxious or scared, and are willing to roll with whatever comes, then you're more likely not to get a bad trip.

I highly suggest that anyone trying a hallucinogenic drug for the first time use erowid.org to read up on the drug. You should have some understanding of how it actually achieves it's effects, as well as what other effects it may have. Similarly, you should also have a good idea of the sorts of things people see, and how volatile the dosage can be. Some drugs seem to have more or less the same effects at the same dosage levels, but some of them vary widely person to person, and you should be more careful with those, because those are the ones that you could end up taking a a bad trip and end up with some terrible issues.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2007, 03:37:38 PM »
Sq3r, your beach trip sounds really awesome.

I'd definitely be willing to try a hallucinogen just as a religious-type experience, but absolutely no hard drugs ever. I wouldn't smoke anything at any point in my life either.

My beach trip was amazingly awesome. One of the highest points of my life. I don't think it would have been nearly good if it weren't for the setting and the people I was with. They were my best friends in the past whom I respected a lot, and who you're with (if anyone) is EXTREMELY important with hallucinogens. Pretty much all factors are somewhat important, but I think mainly where you are and who you're with.

I think ecstasy is the hardest thing I will ever do. I doubt I'd ever be interested in coke because, for one thing (from what I hear) the high is really fucking short, and coming down from it is like... horribly depressing. Actually that's another thing to consider when taking some drugs: coming down. For some people it can be an awful experience when you start to come back to reality and realize things just aren't as awesome anymore :[ I've never had that before, though, luckily.

I would not suggest people unexperienced in trips try it unless they really know what they're getting into, because it is one of the most intense trips readily available.

I'd love to try salvia, shrooms, acid, e, and maybe something like peyote, or something, but that's not likely going to happen any time soon... But the only reason I'm interested in them is because I've made sure I educated myself on them enough to understand them fairly well.

Quoted for emphasis. Before I try ANYTHING (even when I started smoking marijuana) I read up on it like crazy. Wikipedia is a great place as well as Erowid, like Bobbias said. I will never do anything that is infamous for being physically addicting (coke, heroine, meth, etc.) and most of the things I have done have very few negative health effects on the body. Even acid is relatively safe if you trust your source. It's not entirely synthetic, so that helps a little bit. I'm definitely not saying that things I've done are ALWAYS safe, I'm basing it on statistics I've read and just common sense.

I've done X a few times, and I was not impressed. That is something I suggest you stay the hell away from unless you're POSITIVE it's okay. From what I've heard, most pills these days are like 20% MDMA and then cut with shit like speed and meth and whatever else the maker can fit in there >:[ The first time I did it, it was just a really mild body high, and my emotions were really super unstable. I was with a friend, and if I sensed he wasn't happy, I'd get really depressed and have to think about happy things to feel better. The second time it did absolutely nothing, and I took three pills. And the third time I think it was probably mostly cut with meth or speed or something because my friend and I (the same one) walked to a 24/7 store at one in the morning and sat in the deli and chatted really fast for four hours straight, constantly changing subjects. That actually kinda sucked because coming down from it was just totally instant and I suddenly didn't even want to talk to my friend at all anymore.

shut your fucking mouth don't try it, It's horrible. This is coming from someone who likes the effects of most drugs. Its like acid in 15 minutes.( NOT GEWD)

P.S: When I've tried salvia I always used 25X or up.

Might I ask why you didn't like it? And is 25X a lot? I don't really know a whole lot about it yet.

And I'm going to reiterate this because it's super important as some of you seem to be taking an interest in drugs. Think about what you're getting into. Illegal drugs are ILLEGAL and you can get fucked over if you're caught. But most importantly READ THE FUCK UP ON SOMETHING IF YOU'RE GOING TO DO IT. Never jump into something blindly, because drugs are illegal for a reason; they do very weird and different things to your body. Don't just trust a single person who says it's okay and safe, and know where you're getting it from. I say this applies to EVERY drug; even weed. Some weed has been known to be laced with acid or other shit, which -if you're not expecting it- can really be a shitty experience. And a side note for people interested in hallucinogenic drugs, you absolutely must have a stable and healthy mind, and be confident in yourself to handle the experience. Like Bobbias said, they open up your mind to completely new ways of thinking and feeling, which can be scary, and it's easy for some people to have a bad trip. If you have any kind of predisposition to mental illnesses like schizophrenia, bi-polar, or even just anxiety, the repercussions can be pretty bad.

I know I sound like a counselor or something right now but from experience (not that I am the drugs king or anything) and reading a LOT about them, you have to know what you're stepping into.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 03:42:45 PM by Sqthreer! »
 - Alexxx

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2007, 07:38:40 PM »
Might I ask why you didn't like it? And is 25X a lot? I don't really know a whole lot about it yet.

25X is pretty high for you're first time with it. With mine it was only 15X or 10X so it wasn't all that bad. Also pharmer.org is pretty decent when it comes to finding out what pills you have and what they do.

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2007, 09:28:02 PM »
If you're going to try ecstacy, you can buy testing kits to see what your pills are actually made of.

http://www.dancesafe.org/testingkits/

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2007, 10:59:45 PM »
You know, I think there are better kits out there, that one simply shows you whether there is actual MDMA in your pill, not how much, or what other drugs may be present.

I can't remember what site it was (some safety site dedicated to ex), but they had a system where you could input location information and such and send them a pill to analyze with a 5 piece test which tested for a number of drugs that can be there to give you a much better idea of what it is. Of course, you can also look this information up with previously sent in ones, so if you have a pill listed there by location, approximate time (as in, don't trust older submissions), shape, stamp, and colour, you can actually see a detailed report on (hopefully) the pill you have. Of course, it is always good to have a home testing kit as well.

If I can figure out the site again, I'll post a link.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2007, 01:31:35 AM »
Testing kits are alright, but if you're really that worried about it, don't even bother taking it. Maybe the E I got was just bunk, but I was not pleased with how it affected me. If I could get hold of some molly (pure MDMA powder :D) I'd be up for doing that maybe.

I'm going to a bar my mom used to work at to see her for the first time in over a year XD
 - Alexxx

Malwyn

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2007, 05:26:20 AM »
I went to brisbane on the weekend, bought some blueberries and handed them out to shopkeeping folk at west end (hippiesville). One of them, incidentally operating a herb shop (cue lulz) was pretty high. He liked blueberries quite a bit! I was tempted to just grab his collar and stick my tongue down his throat.

Also I bought a hipflask. It has a king of diamonds on it... I would have preferred say, jack of hearts or ace of spades or something, but it's still cool. I've yet to test how much vodka I can fit in it.