Author Topic: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.  (Read 283908 times)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.
« Reply #840 on: July 13, 2010, 09:29:51 PM »
So I'm the only person who can't seem to relax while stoned?

I really want to buy some for some solo smoking. Speaking of wich, does anyone know a site that delivers pipes and what not in non-obvious boxes?

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #841 on: July 14, 2010, 03:05:04 PM »
Grasscity.com is the only site I know of. I got my very first pipe from the site actually. The packaging was very discreet, it was just a regular brown box with the usual white label. I don't even think it said it was from grasscity.com or anything. And you're definitely not the only person can't relax while stoned. That's another reason I haven't been smoking as much; I've been getting really anxious and paranoid when I smoke these days. I only really enjoy smoking alone anymore but it's not a good habit to get into.
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: July 17, 2010, 11:25:51 PM »
http://www.grasscity.com/small-ceramic-pipe-1.html

I'm thinking of getting this, but it looks a bit bulky and breakable. Will probably go with something like this.

http://www.grasscity.com/metal-chamber-pipe.html

http://www.grasscity.com/metal-and-wood-pipe-16.html

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #843 on: July 17, 2010, 11:49:09 PM »
I recommend against metal pipes mostly because of how quickly they heat up. And especially a short metal one like that which would get really hot where you hold it pretty fast. Another problem with shorter pipes is that it increases the risk of burning your hair or eyebrows.

The problem with the yellow one is that the bowl is a little small which limits your bowl size and makes it easier for it to fall out accidentally, but I'd choose it over the others just because it's ceramic. Wood pipes are a lot harder to clean usually, even if it comes apart. And I don't like metal pipes because it just seems like it's a little worse for you, but I don't know that for sure.

Out of the three you listed I'd go with the first one because it's interesting for one thing, but also because smoking out of ceramic feels safer than smoking out of wood or metal :/ I'd say just go for glass. They tend to be more fragile but you can get some thick, sturdy ones. Glass pipes are usually way more expensive too, though. If you trust yourself to be careful with it, you can make a glass pipe last a long time, but if you just want something to smoke out of without the risk of breaking something you spent a lot of money on, any one of those is fine.
 - Alexxx

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: July 18, 2010, 01:58:45 AM »
yeah, the bowl size and the fact that metal gets hot (so goddamn annoying) fast are both a pain in the ass. I didn't know that about wood, but how hard can it be to get it decently clean? I don't really want anything glass because I just want it to be as portable as possible with as little risk of braking as possible.

So, something like this would be all around better?

http://www.grasscity.com/colored-and-fumed-spoon-13.html

http://www.grasscity.com/glass-pipe-inside-out-10.html

http://www.grasscity.com/molino-hurricane-spoon-4.html

Also, what the fuck is the difference between a spoon and a pipe?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 02:02:58 AM by MortifiedocAlot »

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #845 on: July 18, 2010, 03:41:59 PM »
Those all look pretty nice. I would go with the last one for the colors but it looks like a lefty pipe. That doesn't really matter in the long run though. I'm not sure what the difference between a spoon and a normal pipe. From what I can tell it looks like it depends on the shape. The ones called spoons sorta look more like spoons?
 - Alexxx

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #846 on: July 18, 2010, 11:28:31 PM »
Man, is it just me or are those things more expensive than in the local head shops around here.... I think a glass pipe like that last one should be about $10 cheaper at a head shop.

also, I have a story about last night, but I'm gonna wait till I feel like writing before I post it.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: July 19, 2010, 06:35:12 AM »
yeah, I think I'm going to shop around at a local shop my friend knows of first.

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #848 on: July 19, 2010, 02:28:33 PM »
Good idea. I didn't realize how expensive the glass on Grasscity is :O
 - Alexxx

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: July 21, 2010, 06:36:02 PM »
Try to find a smokeshop in your area.. Their glass pieces usually are heavier duty, you can handle them before you buy them, and you can typically find great deals. Like for mine I paid between $7 and 12, i forgot, but the glass is thick enough that I don't have to worry about breaking it unless I'm being fairly belligerent, and it smokes quite nicely with the carb it has. its a "spoon" shape, about 3-4 inches long and maybe an inch high, if that.
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #850 on: July 21, 2010, 07:43:41 PM »
Yeah being able to handle it first is important too. You want one that's a comfortable fit in your hands. I also prefer to get one that's not prone rolling over when you set it down.
 - Alexxx

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: July 21, 2010, 07:45:43 PM »
Yea I forgot to mention that too, make sure it has a nice flat surface on the bottom of the bowl. It'll still knock over, but only if you're being a silly head
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: July 21, 2010, 08:16:14 PM »
Good advice, I'll head to the gas station that sells them when I get my next hair cut.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: August 01, 2010, 07:26:15 PM »
I got a dugout a few days ago. It's really convenient and I love being able to smoke pretty much wherever I like.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #854 on: August 02, 2010, 04:05:38 PM »
Hint: To get kief out of those things, stick 'em in the freezer.