Author Topic: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.  (Read 283624 times)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.
« Reply #225 on: February 24, 2008, 11:30:55 PM »
Isn't Bacardi Rum? eeew. Also has anyone had Yuengling? I had some Yuengling black and I remember it being the only dark beer I've liked (having not had tried much).

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #226 on: February 25, 2008, 04:21:33 AM »
I've had bad experiences with Dark Rum. I have had Appleton Estates and Bacardi dark rums. I don't like either of them. However, I do like Lamb's white rum.

Unfortunately, I need to stay away from liquor. I tend to get too drunk off that stuff. Plus, harsh liquors give me heartburn :/
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 25, 2008, 12:39:28 PM »
Spiced Rum [captain morgan, others], I try to stay away from just because of, well, the spice.

Bacardi and coke is the most effective and tasty thing to get me gone the quickest. The carbonation helps eat through any food you may have had. And if you haven't eaten, it flies right through you, so you feel it quicker.

Smirnoff is also excellent.

Beer, not so good. If it's at a party, sure, pick one up and walk around with it, but to regularly drink them to get drunk? No. It's all about liquor.
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #228 on: February 25, 2008, 01:25:48 PM »
Well as I said, I get too drunk with liquor. I drink beer because A) once you get used to drinking it more often, you begin to actually like it (I hated beer with a passion before I started regularly drinking it), and B) It takes me longer to get drunk, which is a good thing, because I'd really rather not pull a stupid stunt and end up in the hospital again.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 25, 2008, 04:38:35 PM »
Beer is just easier to drink, liquor on the other hand will mess you up. With liquor you can keep drinking and then it hits you, hard.

Shoop Da Whoop

• errday im huslin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 25, 2008, 10:34:43 PM »
beer is for men, bottom line mutha fuckas. I roll with cheap beer and the finest greens. YALL DIG DAT SHIT

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #231 on: February 26, 2008, 01:31:59 AM »
Beer is just easier to drink, liquor on the other hand will mess you up. With liquor you can keep drinking and then it hits you, hard.

Yes. That is EXACTLY the problem. Beer, I can keep drinking right until my limit, and I'll be fine, but liquor, I'll drink, think I'm ok, drink more, and all of a sudden, I'm fucked up.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 26, 2008, 02:01:10 AM »
You HAVE to watch what your doing with liquor. I've probably gotten far more drunker/messed up with it, but it can be SO much more fun then beer. Also some mixed drinks are made of win.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #233 on: February 26, 2008, 03:36:10 AM »
I've never had a mixed drink I truly enjoyed, to be honest. I usually prefer my liquor straight :/ Even Beefeaters gin is better straight, and that stuff tastes like pine needles.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #234 on: February 26, 2008, 05:55:12 PM »
I happen to have an affinity for Whiskey Sours and Screwdrivers. Those are pretty tasty mixed drinks, if I had to choose a few.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 08, 2008, 02:09:53 AM »
So my friend just randomly swings by with weed and beer, so we smoke a bowl on my back porch (I hardly smoked thinking I was getting a job, that and I get paranoid as fuck when I get stoned). After that we walked to his car and started drinking, and then my friends dad and 2 friends pulled up and we handed them some beer and dicked around. Then after that we took my friends jeep off road next to this canal. Then we went into town, met one of my friends friends and they smoked then bought some more beer. Then we met up with the people we where hanging out with before and drove his jeep threw a shallow pond, which ended up giving him a flat. Then after he fixed it he went into town and got more beers, I'm just now starting to sober up.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #236 on: March 08, 2008, 04:02:14 AM »
Sounds like one hell of a night. Nice work.

Also: I can see how people could become addicted to stuff with codeine, lol. While it's not as good as getting stoned with gold old THC, it's pretty nice for a legal (and relatively common) high.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 09:13:05 AM by Bobbias »

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 08, 2008, 09:30:07 PM »
Oh, Canada. You guys can get the awesome Contac pills with 30 mgs of DXM as well. I wish I could do that :<

I'm pretty sure DXM is all sorts of awesome, for reference.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #238 on: March 08, 2008, 09:32:50 PM »
Lol, well, codeine isn't bad, considering it's so common. It's like being stoned, but being a bit more tired, and a tad bit dizzier feeling. It has a sorta confusing feeling, as opposed to the thoughtfulness I feel from being stoned. Of course, I'm only taking 2 at once, because I don't want to get too messed up, and I don't want my parents to think I'm abusing it.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 08, 2008, 09:35:40 PM »
Yeah, I've done oxy before (Hooray teeth operations!), and it was basically the same thing, in addition to becoming mostly immune to pain. But I still think DXM is way more fun.