Author Topic: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.  (Read 283571 times)

Ulti

• View Profile
Re: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.
« Reply #300 on: April 26, 2008, 07:08:26 AM »
That's just ridiculous. Why would you do that. I mean, you're way more likely to be running around with a pipe, but not having any weed. What situation would put you out in the snow, with a pile of weed, and no pipe? :<

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #301 on: April 26, 2008, 02:11:07 PM »
Someone like me who'd poor/lazy and lost their last pipe (well, my parents stole it, and my mom was probably using it for a while :/) and bought some weed. Albeit when I buy weed now (not that I have in a long time), I'll usually get someone who has some papes ready, and we'll just roll a joint. (or smoke out of their bong).
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #302 on: April 27, 2008, 09:00:09 PM »
So, uh, I took a hell of a lot of shrooms last night, and it was freaking ridiculous. I went from probably being the happiest I've ever been, to feeling about as terrible as I can remember, and back to really freaking awesome. And I hallucinated. A lot o_O.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: April 27, 2008, 10:06:08 PM »
Sounds good, and bad.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #304 on: April 27, 2008, 11:10:12 PM »
I seriously need to get some shrooms

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: April 28, 2008, 12:25:49 AM »
So I got really drunk on Friday. I puked a lot and ended up passing out and forgetting most of the night. I should've stuck with 3 tequila shots, but I decided to take 2 more. I'm such a lightweight.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #306 on: April 28, 2008, 12:54:33 AM »
Wow, damn, that IS lightweight, lol.

I don't think 5 shots could put me down, and I'm pretty lightweight too.

My GF and I can manage a mickey between us and still be barely drunk.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #307 on: April 28, 2008, 04:52:40 AM »
I seriously need to get some shrooms

It's an experience, to be sure.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: April 28, 2008, 04:43:46 PM »
So I got really drunk on Friday. I puked a lot and ended up passing out and forgetting most of the night. I should've stuck with 3 tequila shots, but I decided to take 2 more. I'm such a lightweight.

Oh, you're a cheap date.

Shoop Da Whoop

• errday im huslin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: April 28, 2008, 08:22:54 PM »
yall need to l2drink moar. A 40 of mickeys gets me pretty drunk, but Ill still be down for more after.

I now smoke at least 2 times a day now. is dis good or bad?

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #310 on: April 28, 2008, 11:20:28 PM »
Well, I drink when I can. I haven't done drugs aside from drinking in a couple years because I'm too lazy to go talk to my old contact and get some.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: April 29, 2008, 05:41:41 AM »
So, after analyzing my behavior during the 3 encounters with alcohol that I've had, I've realized that I may become an alcoholic. There aren't many things that can make a person feel as shitty as I do right now.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

vladgd

« Reply #312 on: April 29, 2008, 06:06:25 AM »
drinking to numb the pain to me, sounds similar to "yea bro, im just going to cut myself to stop the bleeding" or "yes nigga im drinking salt to quench my thirst"

0 + 0 =/= 1

drink because its fun (only said this to prove my point)

cut yourself because it gets you off

but don't do that shit because you are sad

and im sure bob will say something informative
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 06:08:32 AM by vladgd »

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #313 on: April 29, 2008, 01:05:00 PM »
Well, there's been a lot of evidence suggesting that if you have any history in your family of alcoholism, then you are much more at risk. My family does, so I have to be careful. There was a time after my 19th birthday where I was getting drunk every weekend for I think 4 or 5 weeks straight. Since then, I've stopped drinking so much, but I can easily see how I could become addicted. I have to watch myself and make sure I don't do stuff like bring home a 24 pack of beer and start drinking it in the basement by myself (not that I can really afford to do that, but if I started, I'd find some way to get the money).

I drink because A) it's fun to get sloshed with friends, B) I like the feeling of being drunk, and C) I like drinking (as in drinking alcoholic beverages). However, just because I like drinking alcohol doesn't mean that I'm going to let that make me drink all the time. sure, if I had problems that were depressing me, I'd have the urge to drink it away too. But realizing that that is your problem is the first step towards not doing it. Whenever I'm feeling a little bit sad, I automatically think "I wish I had some booze". But I don't act on it. Because if I did, it would end badly.

Oh, and there's also been a lot of study linking your culture and the ideas about alcohol that you were raised with, with how you act when drunk. If you are raised with the belief that alcohol relaxes you, and stuff (like in south africa) then you will likely feel relaxed, and generally just be calm. However, if you grow up with the idea that alcohol is an excuse to go wild, you will be fairly rowdy and loud when drunk. Because I smoked weed before getting drunk, and because I was raised in an alcohol-free house, I grew up not really knowing what to expect. I think some of my idea of weed has carried over to make me generally fairly calm when drunk. I more ready to sing along with music I know, and small things like that (I'll talk more freely about some things) but no matter how drunk I get, I still manage to stay coherent and such. (even when I'm drunk enough to forget the night).

Anyway, as we've said, drinking to get rid of the pain is a VERY bad thing. It will lead you to alcoholism really quickly. Drink with your friends, drink to have a good time, not to ignore the bad times.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: April 29, 2008, 02:06:37 PM »
Oh, and there's also been a lot of study linking your culture and the ideas about alcohol that you were raised with, with how you act when drunk. If you are raised with the belief that alcohol relaxes you, and stuff (like in south africa) then you will likely feel relaxed, and generally just be calm. However, if you grow up with the idea that alcohol is an excuse to go wild, you will be fairly rowdy and loud when drunk

I wouldn't doubt this. In fact I've known a few girls who won't even drink that much and be a little too rowdy. Also I played some beer pong last night and got about every cup but one in my secound game (I was on a team with my friend).