Author Topic: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.  (Read 283577 times)

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
Re: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.
« Reply #315 on: April 29, 2008, 04:33:15 PM »
I get drunk every now and again with my best bro because it's fun to be drunk [the feeling of spinning around you], it's fun to do it with friends, and as long as its a controlled environment, I'll just drink till I pass out and sleep. [note: not BLACK out as I've heard some people.] Every time I can still remember a large part of what happened. 

The majority of what we drink is mostly captain morgan spiced rum and coke/sprite etc, and jager bombs.  Cheap, and easy, fast to get you there.

Also games are fucking FUN when you're drunk.

edit: 250 get mofuggas, bout time I was a senior member
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: April 29, 2008, 05:04:30 PM »
Well, there's been a lot of evidence suggesting that if you have any history in your family of alcoholism, then you are much more at risk.

My mom drinks fairly often, and she's started hiding wine and lying about it.

I've pretty much decided to steer clear of alcohol at all costs now, because I don't trust myself around the stuff.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: April 29, 2008, 06:20:11 PM »
I've pretty much decided to steer clear of alcohol at all costs now, because I don't trust myself around the stuff.

I would do the same.

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #318 on: April 30, 2008, 01:41:12 AM »
Last night I took 450mg of DXM and smoked a ridiculous amount of weed. I woke up 12 hours later and was still high, and I almost can't even remember what happened. I also got the best closed-eye visuals ever, I could close my eyes and it would be like I lapsed temporarily out of reality, and was able to just watch stuff play out of the back of my eyelids. Pretty sweet.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #319 on: April 30, 2008, 02:21:45 AM »
Now THAT is the sort of trip I'm looking for.

Also, waking up half-drunk is not fun, lol. (sorta semi-related. And no, this hasn't happened to me recently, but I can assure you it is not fun.)
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: May 01, 2008, 04:11:35 AM »
True that. I got pretty wasted one night with my bud, we passed out around 3 or 4, and I woke up to piss at around 8, and told my friend in a slurred tone "SEAN! I'm STILL drunk! What the fuck!"

lulz
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #321 on: May 01, 2008, 08:20:40 AM »
I just went to my friend's 19th last night. I'm fucking staying away from hard liquor until I can drink some without getting sick. I feel like shit now, and the only reason I'm up is because my dad accidentally woke me up getting to work.It's not as bad as some nights were, if you go by what I forgot (I only forgot how I got home, which is a bad thing, but I've forgotten much more other nights).

I've got my fucking G2 test today :/ I'm hung over really bad too...

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: May 01, 2008, 12:05:34 PM »
So Kate told me what I forgot about the night when I had all of the tequila.

Now I'm really going to avoid alcohol.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: May 01, 2008, 01:26:33 PM »
Also, waking up half-drunk is not fun, lol. (sorta semi-related. And no, this hasn't happened to me recently, but I can assure you it is not fun.)

I've done that before. Funny I remember waking up and hardly being able to walk thinking "Nah, I can't still be drunk".

Shoop Da Whoop

• errday im huslin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 01, 2008, 10:59:39 PM »

One time I ate a brownie at like 4 A.M in the morning after smoking a retarded amount of weed already. I passed out like 20 minutes after eating it, woke up at 8 the next morning high as a fuggen kite.

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
« Reply #325 on: May 02, 2008, 01:23:54 AM »
and was able to just watch stuff play out of the back of my eyelids. Pretty sweet.

I don't do any drugs and I'm able to do that on a regular basis.  o_O
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

flaffl

• KOREA MEMBER ^_^ FUNNI KEKEKEKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: May 02, 2008, 02:12:32 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #327 on: May 02, 2008, 02:24:13 AM »
Heard about it a while ago. I honestly have to wonder why someone so fucking stupid is a cop. Seriously. First, if you;'re a cop, why would you decide to try the pot that you confiscated? Second, why on earth would you think you are ODing on pot. How many cops actually KNOW something about weed? Seriously, if a cop came up to me and tried to arrest me for having weed or something, and knew less about weed than I would, I'd turn to him and tell him to go find a cop who actually knows what they're talking about, and isn't being brainwashed by the government, then let him arrest me.

That's just fucking pathetic. I seriously hope that guy was fired.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #328 on: May 02, 2008, 03:16:23 AM »
Well, he was "let to resign", which is probably means, "quit or you're fired." And yeah, I'd rather have a cop that knew the truth. But then again, most do. They are out on the streets, they know how people are when they're high. I would say you'd be hard-pressed to find a cop that is absolutely clueless on the realities of  weed.

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #329 on: May 02, 2008, 03:28:17 AM »
Yeah, they might be able to spot a person who's high, but how many REALLY know something about weed? How many can see through some of the government propaganda bullshit that gets published? How many of them have any idea what being high is actually like? I mean, when you see someone who's high, you're seeing their actions from a sober perspective. How many cops actually understand how a stoned person thinks?

I hate all the misinformation and ignorance associated with drugs. Too few people truly understand much about drugs, and too many are perfectly willing to let the government lie to them.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x