Author Topic: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.  (Read 283562 times)

Jupi

• Striped Member
  • ...omg...it spins...
    • View Profile
    • Jupi's website.  No, rly.
Re: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.
« Reply #360 on: May 15, 2008, 08:40:07 PM »
Well, I apparently don't act "normal" to most people.

I however, don't believe in normal.   :o
actually fuck you guys just kidding keep my quote in your sigs

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #361 on: May 16, 2008, 12:18:51 PM »
Well, some people get pretty weird when they're stoned. Some of us, though, are completely normal, but we still enjoy being stoned. When I'm stoned, I'm a lot (A LOT) more calm, and shit. I can sit there and be silent, being completely absorbed in something much easier than I could sober. Example: When I go to my friend's place (also happens to be my source), we usually play Soul Calibur 2 stoned. I can play that game for an hour or more straight without barely saying anything. Not to mention I could care less if I win or loose, which is much different than when I'm sober (I hate losing).

Of course, it's not the same as being drunk. When you're drunk, how you act depends mostly on your perception of alcohol, and how people should act when drunk. If someone grows up thinking of alcohol as a big party thing, and going nuts and shit, they're going to more or less act that way every time they get drunk, but in places where the general view of alcohol is a way to relax, people tend to get more relaxed and less active. It's all about your mental views on it.

Being stoned is different, in that you know you're stoned, and you have a better idea of how stoned you are. You can think clearer when you're stoned.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 12:21:29 PM by Bobbias »
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

jinxie

• Meow!
  • cool kids club president 2004-2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 16, 2008, 01:13:32 PM »
after a heated IM argument with Dan about stuff, he waahhh waaahhhhed to my mom (he does this a lot lol, it's almost like she's HIS mom), but since she smokes he wanted to hear her side of things.  she's going to talk to him about the pros and cons of it vs alcohol, stuff like that.  She called me last night and was like "yeah dan texted me.  he needs to chill the fuck out". I rofl'd.  She should be coming over to talk to us tonight.  I hope things work out.

Speaking of alcohol I'm going "clubbing" for like the second time ever ever.  With 2 girls and dan.  WAT DO I WEAR TO DIS PLACES? rofl.  Dan's designated.  YAEY. Time for overpriced mixed fruity drinks and horrible loud rap music. :awesome:

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #363 on: May 16, 2008, 04:53:40 PM »
after a heated IM argument with Dan about stuff, he waahhh waaahhhhed to my mom (he does this a lot lol, it's almost like she's HIS mom), but since she smokes he wanted to hear her side of things.  she's going to talk to him about the pros and cons of it vs alcohol, stuff like that.  She called me last night and was like "yeah dan texted me.  he needs to chill the fuck out". I rofl'd.  She should be coming over to talk to us tonight.  I hope things work out.

Speaking of alcohol I'm going "clubbing" for like the second time ever ever.  With 2 girls and dan.  WAT DO I WEAR TO DIS PLACES? rofl.  Dan's designated.  YAEY. Time for overpriced mixed fruity drinks and horrible loud rap music. :awesome:

Awesome.

Also, eww, go to a better club....

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

jinxie

• Meow!
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 16, 2008, 06:29:22 PM »
yeah i might not actually go, i heard through the grapevine that cover charge alone is $25.  so yeah..... no. lol

Oh well.  I'll drink at home if i feel like. :3

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #365 on: May 16, 2008, 08:03:30 PM »
Heh, nice. That's a ridiculous cover charge.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 16, 2008, 08:07:00 PM »
Heh clubbing, my friends tried dragging me to that once. We ended up not going.

jinxie

• Meow!
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: May 19, 2008, 12:57:31 PM »
it turned out to only be 5 bux. lol

and it was fun but Dan was a damn prude and didnt want to dance (aka be dumbasses) with me and my friends so when some other guy asked to dance with me (aka GRINDIN, as that's all you fucking do to rap rofl) dan was like HAET.. but if he wasnt such a nub and would have danced with me it wouldnt have happened. D:

So's we're probably not going back to that club again.  we found somewhere else that plays more than just rap musics and its 21+ so that'll be a lot better.  Dan said he would dance just not to that. 

oh and NOM BLUE HAWAIIANSSSSSSSsssssssss arg.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #368 on: May 19, 2008, 07:14:16 PM »
That may just be a lie to save face and make himself look like less of an ass.

Albeit I completely understand where he's coming from. I've never really danced in my life, and I'd certainly never dance to fucking rap. And if my GF "danced" with some other guy at something like that because I wouldn't, I'd be more than just HAET.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #369 on: May 19, 2008, 09:12:16 PM »
Oh also for reference, weed and DXM is decidedly the best way to make yourself far too high to even function properly that I know of.

Long story short, this weekend, I smoked a joint and took 400mg of DXM with a friend (each), and then was about two hours later, convinced to smoke another three bowls by the same guy. About all I was able to do was sit, listen to kid606, and hallucinate the fuck out of everything. It was pretty damn awesome.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #370 on: May 19, 2008, 09:31:06 PM »
Awesome, I'm gonna get some weed whenever the fuck I get payed (the fucking morons in there lost the info I gave them last time, and I can't get payed till they get it). I may get some robo to go with it.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

jinxie

• Meow!
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: May 20, 2008, 11:37:01 AM »
I'm too lazy to go back into the older pages of this thread so QUESTION:
how is salvia?

my mom said when she did it she freaked out and hid behind the freezer once. XD

also does it show on drug tests?

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: May 20, 2008, 08:43:06 PM »
Long story short, this weekend, I smoked a joint and took 400mg of DXM with a friend (each), and then was about two hours later, convinced to smoke another three bowls by the same guy. About all I was able to do was sit, listen to kid606, and hallucinate the fuck out of everything. It was pretty damn awesome.

Wait, you went OUT and did this? Christ man.

I'm too lazy to go back into the older pages of this thread so QUESTION:
how is salvia?

Strong stuff that will make you hallucinate about instantly. It only lasts about 15 minuets, but those will be the longest minuets in your whole life.

Also yes, I don't dance.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #373 on: May 21, 2008, 02:58:09 AM »
my mom said when she did it she freaked out and hid behind the freezer once. XD

also does it show on drug tests?

First off, salvia is a powerful hallucinogen. At the weakest level, you simply get a head rush, and possibly other small bits (I've experienced that), at higher levels, you get things like seeing geometric patterns, and odd feelings. My brother did it once and said that one of the major things he felt was that gravity had shifted, and he was being pulled in a different direction. He also said eh felt like there was some sort of pattern to the world, and he had to align himself with it. He also said that he felt like there was some sort of portal to another plane of existence at one place, and that the gravity was pulling him towards it. At the highest level, you get a full on complete TRIP, with intelligent hallucinations, not simply colors, patterns and such.

As to the drug test thing: nope. http://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=51

Drug tests are designed to screen out illegal drugs, and you could likely sue the company for discrimination if they DID use salvia as an excuse to fire you/not hire you.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #374 on: May 21, 2008, 09:44:44 PM »
Yeah, you'll trip the fuck out, but at the same time, it really doesn't work for everyone. Some people will be completely screwed up after a single hit, but it took me two bowls in the space of about 3 minutes to even begin to hallucinate, and this was with 20x extract. It's also strange because there's no sense of euphoria about it, it's just sheer hallucinations. This can be good or bad.

Also was convinced to try to snort Adderall. Hilarity resulted, as well as no sleep for 36 hours.