Author Topic: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.  (Read 283668 times)

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
Re: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.
« Reply #525 on: July 09, 2008, 03:33:06 AM »
Well good choice. Mental stability is a must. Although I might consider myself an exception, haha.
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: July 09, 2008, 03:36:24 AM »
Also, I doubt WinDEU's marathons would cause me to have a bad trip because I really enjoy watching them.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: July 09, 2008, 03:42:31 AM »
I'm pretty optimistic and happy most of the time, so I'm not worried about a bad trip, as long as I have the right amount for a good first dose or either shrooms or acid.

Smoking = no
needles = no
snorting/inhale = no

So I guess that leaves LSD and shrooms. which I am happy about. these drugs sound like they'll produce a nice trip that I'd actually enjoy. As opposed to pot which would just slow me down and such, which I don't like.

Psychedelics ftw. Now I just need a person to supply either to me. Although I'd like to try shrooms first because they're apparently more mellow (?)
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #528 on: July 09, 2008, 02:19:02 PM »
Smoking is honestly not that bad unless you're smoking cigarettes, lol. Most other drugs that you smoke don't really have that much of a chance to be bad for you in the ways that cigarettes are. Sure, you'll get a little tar and likely a little carbon monoxide, and 1 or 2 other things like that, but unless you smoke as much as a heavy smoker, tar is essentially harmless, and you could never smoke enough to die of carbon monoxide poisoning (carbon monoxide works by bonding blood cells like oxygen does, unfortunately, it doesn't unbind like oxygen, so your body is getting less oxygen in the blood).

As for eating weed: THC is lipid soluble, so anything made up of fat (for instance, butter) is able to absorb it. I wouldn't suggest really eating the buds straight up, because that just wouldn't be as enjoyable, and may actually be less effective as making weed butter, or something like that.

Personally, I'd like to try coke once. Normally, I could never snort anything, but that would be the one exception, simply because it's a very effective topical painkiller, which means that it is one of the few things that wouldn't actually hurt to snort. And I am confident that I am the kind of person who could  only do it once without too much of a problem.

So I guess that leaves LSD and shrooms.

You forgot Ayahuasca. Ayahuasca is a mixture drink made from a number of different plants that contain DMT as well as MAOI drugs that when combined allow DMT to be effective when taken orally (otherwise it must be injected or smoked). DMT is another (and considered one of the most, if not the most powerful) psychedelic. It's considered that not because you need as dose smaller than acid (which you don't) but because of how the trips feel. The visuals tend to have a lot of fractals and colorful things and such, at low to mid doses, but you can experience full on hallucinations at slightly higher doses. It's considered a rather harsh drug though. Partly because of the trip's feeling, and partly because of the fact that most people smoke it, and it's smoke smells and tastes like plastic, apparently.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #529 on: July 12, 2008, 09:22:45 PM »
Upgraded my screens from brass to steel. woo

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

itsgravy

• Impersonal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: July 15, 2008, 02:55:16 PM »
Friend of mine went and bought acid this weekend, something like 100 sheets.  Got a few for me and my friends to try for the first time and it didn't work.  Needless to say he was pissed that he blew so much money on what was probably broken up dayquil. 

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #531 on: July 15, 2008, 09:28:17 PM »
Wow... Who would honestly buy 100 sheets though, that's ridiculous.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

itsgravy

• Impersonal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: July 15, 2008, 09:50:26 PM »
By 'friend' I mean awesome dealer. By 'awesome' I mean he delivers.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #533 on: July 15, 2008, 09:53:48 PM »
Yeah, see, that is why when you buy something from someone, you should be sure that you're getting what you want.

Also, apparently one of the guys I work with was hanging out in one of the towns close by at night, and some guy offered him some E for his smokes. Him, being him, accepted the trade, lol. It was real E, lol.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

itsgravy

• Impersonal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: July 16, 2008, 08:13:39 AM »
Around my college all the bars close at 1:30am except this one liquor store attached to a bar called 'Mallards' which is open til 2am.  I've been there 5 times and 4/5 times there's been a different sketch hobo-looking guy trying to sell me 'skittles' 'limestone' or 'juice'.  I never have any clue of what they're talking about but I always appreciate the offer and not being stabbed.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #535 on: July 16, 2008, 08:31:58 AM »
Haha, nice. I wish there were liquor stores open that late here :/ Latest anything's open till here is 9. (bars excluded.)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

itsgravy

• Impersonal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: July 16, 2008, 09:20:24 AM »
Reminds me of when I lived in Canada: America's top hat (I underlined it because it sounds like it could be the title of the next Schwarzenegger flick).  Nice place but unless you're close to a city you better hope you plan EVERYTHING before 8pm because Canadia closes after 9. 

Also (in Montreal at least) every pack or cigarettes has an advertisement on the front for an anti-smoking company.  I still have the one with a picture of a baby that says "CIGARETTES KILL BABIES".

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: July 18, 2008, 01:31:20 AM »
Well if not mushrooms there's always acid. As far as (semi)synthetic drugs go, it's pretty harmless.

My sister OD'd on acid. Also I'm thinking of going shroom hunting with a friend, from what I've heard it's a much mellower experience then salvia, which sounds fun.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #538 on: July 18, 2008, 02:42:18 AM »
Reminds me of when I lived in Canada: America's top hat (I underlined it because it sounds like it could be the title of the next Schwarzenegger flick).  Nice place but unless you're close to a city you better hope you plan EVERYTHING before 8pm because Canadia closes after 9. 

Also (in Montreal at least) every pack or cigarettes has an advertisement on the front for an anti-smoking company.  I still have the one with a picture of a baby that says "CIGARETTES KILL BABIES".

I live in canada. Yes, most places are pretty shitty after 9. My town included. At least the bars don't close till between midnight and 2, depending on the night.

And it's not advertisement, it's a government required program. All cigarettes need to have anti-smoking stuff on them. It's part of the government's way of trying to scare people off new users and expose how much of a health risk cigarettes are. According to wikipedia there are 599 approved additives in cigarettes manufactured by the 5 major tobacco companies (this info only applies to american cigarettes). None of which were tested by burning. Not to mention the 4000 compounds created by burning those 599 base chemicals.

And yes, I do in fact smoke (a little). I smoke the occasional small cigar (such as Capitan Black's).

My sister OD'd on acid.

Uhh, it's physically impossible to OD on acid normally. The only known actual instance of this is a guy that injected himself with something like 2 grams of acid intravenously.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

itsgravy

• Impersonal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: July 18, 2008, 08:36:29 AM »
Canadia
Canada is a fun place. 
  • The women seem more like women and less like girls.
  • You can smoke a joint on the curb because it's cold outside and the police don't feel like getting out of their cars.
  • The drinking age is 18 in Montreal and 19 in Toronto

When I go up to see my family, we play this game called "guess who's American"; you can pick them out of a crowd by just looking for people wearing hoodies.