Author Topic: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.  (Read 283724 times)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.
« Reply #540 on: July 18, 2008, 10:06:41 AM »
Heh, yeah, Americans are always complaining about the cold :P

I couldn't stand having 21 as the drinking age. I mean, the way I see it, it should be 18 in Ontario, too. Hell, If I'm old enough to vote on who runs my country, i should damn well be old enough to get drunk.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: July 19, 2008, 01:13:39 AM »
I remember how awesome it was being able to order a pint of Heineken in Europe any time, and how crappy it was not being able to when I got back home.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: July 19, 2008, 02:02:29 AM »
About the cold:
I am mostly European descent so I like the cold.

Drinking age in America:
Bullshit.  If you can vote and be sent off to war, a drink would kick ass.
Besides the 21 age limit is there to make sure "kids" don't start drinking and are safe.  Here's the thing, make something forbidden people will break the law to do it. 

Trust me I started drinking when I was 18 but even then I was smart about it and still am today.  Besides limited yourself to how much you drink is a good idea and works with practice.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: July 19, 2008, 02:14:02 AM »
And yes, I do in fact smoke (a little). I smoke the occasional small cigar (such as Capitan Black's).

Uhh, it's physically impossible to OD on acid normally. The only known actual instance of this is a guy that injected himself with something like 2 grams of acid intravenously.

Hey, my sister did, but it might have been acid plus something else. Also I just took a few hits and drank 2 big cans of fosters bitter beer and I feel pretty buzzed.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #544 on: July 19, 2008, 08:54:19 AM »
Yeah, it would have to be something else, because the average small dose is around 150-250 micrograms, or so, and the average large dose is about 500 micrograms. IIRC most acid blotter papers have 100 micrograms per hit. Think about this, a microgram is a millionth of a gram, so that's 2,000,000 micrograms of acid it would take, probably even more, since that dose was intravenous, and acid blotters aren't.

So she'd pretty much have had to have eaten quite a few full papers.

Oh, and if you mean "had a very bad trip because she too way too much" that's not ODing. That's just taking a bit too much.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: July 19, 2008, 02:47:34 PM »
Oh, and if you mean "had a very bad trip because she too way too much" that's not ODing. That's just taking a bit too much.

She had a seizure and had to be taken to the hospital, I'd consider that an OD. Then again the term is somewhat loose.

Shoop Da Whoop

• errday im huslin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: July 19, 2008, 03:33:31 PM »
I win because I saw someone actually OD on Acid. At an outdoor rave some crazy guy decided that he would lay down and have 2 buckets full of acid poured all over him. Once they filled his mouth full of pure liquid acid, they continued to pour it all over his body. They didn't rush this part, they got a decent amount of the actual liquid to stay on him. Of course an hour later this fool cannot even move and he got to chill with the paramedics the rest of the rave. PERMAFRY GET

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #547 on: July 19, 2008, 05:30:16 PM »
I'd still not really consider that an OD. Psychedelic drugs DRASTICALLY decrease your seizure threshold. Which means that even normal people can have seizures pretty easily on it. I am perfectly normal, however, on acid, I could possibly have a seizure. Even in a normal trip. If someone was at risk for seizures before (not everyone at risk has seizures normally, and just because there might be no history, that stil doesn't mean you might not be at risk), they could very easily have a seizure on even a low dose of acid, or other psychedelics. Even marijuana increases your risk of seizures.

Also, why the fuck would someone waste that much acid? That bucket was probably worth thousands of dollars if it was liquid acid at anywhere near a decent concentration (considering 250-500 micrograms is the general dose range, and a bucket holds quite a bit more than a couple milligrams, last I checked.

And if you guys don't get the micrograms and such, let's put it this way: 1 ounce is 28.35 grams, and 1 microgram is 1 microgram = 3.52739619

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

OmegaOmni

• Bernard Deathrage Advocate
  • I am here to fuck the scout's mother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: July 21, 2008, 03:12:00 AM »
I'll stick with alcohol only because I have control over how much I intake.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #549 on: July 21, 2008, 07:59:01 AM »
To be honestly, out of the drugs out there, Acid is one of the most regulated and least tampered with in the market. It's like that because it's so hard to actually produce and the people who do make it would make no money if they ended up cutting it with other shit or lacing it with things because they'd lose the small bit of market they actually have. It's not like E, where so many people buy it that it doesn't matter if it gets cut with dangerous shit, because people are stupid, and there will always be someone else looking for E.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #550 on: July 26, 2008, 01:58:01 AM »
I like you guys.

Also, my mom didn't want her sample of AmBien CR, so I took it, popped one in ten minutes ago... starting to feel a little crazy. Was gonna record how long I last but... nah.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

itsgravy

• Impersonal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: July 28, 2008, 01:49:56 PM »
I quit cigarettes three days ago.  Been smoking for 4 years (started when I was 15) and I quit cold turkey, I think I'm out of the deep end for now.  However, I'll never stop drinking or smoking weed; I love it too much :)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #552 on: July 28, 2008, 03:23:30 PM »
Nice, apparently every day is easier than the last. That, and I think I heard people saying that day 4 or so was the hardest day.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: July 28, 2008, 04:20:41 PM »
So I just took a nap, and found about 5 or 6 presents in the living room for me. Which is odd considering I didn't ask for anything. Hopefully I'll be using the new PC.

itsgravy

• Impersonal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: July 28, 2008, 04:40:07 PM »
Do your parents just wrap up gifts and hide them under a tree in July?  Cause that's soo badass