Author Topic: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.  (Read 283630 times)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.
« Reply #615 on: March 05, 2009, 12:26:36 PM »
Haha, nice stuff. Weed-burping is always fun :P
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #616 on: March 06, 2009, 02:24:07 PM »
I recently went and smoked a bowl on my break at work, and when I came back, I was talking to a coworker (who is one of the few there who doesn't approve of smoking weed) and right as she turned around, I let out a belch without thinking and a decent sized puff of smoke came out. She wouldn't have been able to do anything if she saw it but it was still funny.
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #617 on: March 06, 2009, 03:12:04 PM »
Haha, nice one.

Man, now I wish I had a contact. I only get weed occasionally when my GF's friends want to hang out and smoke at her place (because it's the only place they can). But they live 45+ minutes away most of the time and I can't usually get anything other than when they're smoking at my GF's place.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #618 on: March 07, 2009, 04:42:54 AM »
So, I just walked home from a friend's place after drinking, it took twice as long as usual. I let shortly after 3 AM, and got home at 4:30... I must be seriously drunk... I can hardly type, lol.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: March 07, 2009, 05:50:44 PM »
Wow, I JUST got home from a friends birthday party and I'm fairly drunk myself. Ugh, sucks being drunk and around your parents, not a great combination.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: March 23, 2009, 03:36:52 AM »
So last week, before going on the Florida trip, me and a couple of friends got high. We put the weed in a tin that's usually empty and just sitting around my room, basically hiding it in plain sight. That was Sunday, and me and my family left for Florida the next morning. The maid came on Tuesday while no one else was in the house. When I got back from the trip that Friday, we were going to smoke the rest of the weed, but it wasn't in the tin anymore. It had been replaced by some spare Rubik's cube parts that were lying around my room. My maid stole my friend's weed.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: March 24, 2009, 06:36:07 AM »
Tell her if she ever goes in your room again you'll get the INS on her
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: April 12, 2009, 10:06:54 AM »
So I just smoked the last of a pack of Camels I bought about 3 weeks ago (I don't see how some people find the time to smoke a pack or more in a day). I'm fairly certain that cigarette I smoked a while ago was a light, which is why I didn't feel anything. I'm now pretty meh about cigarettes. They're ok, but I don't think the benefits really outweigh the detriments. Dunno if I'm going to buy another pack anytime soon, if ever.

f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #623 on: April 12, 2009, 11:26:43 AM »
Well, as mentioned before, the only tobacco I smoke is cigarillos. I don't like cigarettes because they don't taste good, don't really do anything good for you, and aren't exactly good for you anyway. Honestly, if I'm gonna smoke something, I'd much rather get something from it.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #624 on: July 08, 2009, 01:10:19 AM »
So, I drank a small bottle of robitussin earlier today. I have a rather bad cough, and nothing else worked, so we decided that since I was gonna see a movie, I didn't want to cough through the whole thing, so we'd buy a bottle of cough syrup and see if it helped. It did. It was a 100 ml bottle, and with 15 mg of DXM per 5ml, that adds up to enough DXM (300 mg) to get me decently stoned.

No visual distortions, but a definite stoned that lasted for around 5 hours, start to finish. However, I wouldn't suggest watching a movie, especially one that require much thinking or following a deep plot. I watched Public Enemies with a couple friends, and I could, re-watch the movie right now and learn things I missed. I had some pretty severe tunnel vision, which made reading hard, and I believe that my hearing was a bit bad, thanks to it for a while, because talking after the movie, I noticed a distinct diminishing in hearing.

And coming down from it was awesome. I felt sorta light headed. In fact, my whole body felt light, and I felt like I had tons of energy.

I'm definitely gonna have to do this again.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Nekros

• View Profile
« Reply #625 on: July 08, 2009, 07:34:55 PM »
That explains everything now bobbias

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: July 13, 2009, 12:31:22 PM »
I'm in Amsterdam. They sell these hash lollipops for a euro or 6 for 5, so me and my sister bought 6. I tried one of them. It was like I'd taken a few hits from a bowl, but not enough to get me really stoned. It was really cool.

f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #627 on: July 13, 2009, 02:07:36 PM »
Fucking nice. God, I wish I could go there.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: July 13, 2009, 02:10:21 PM »
Wait....how is that possible?

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #629 on: July 15, 2009, 07:04:30 PM »
So, I drank a small bottle of robitussin earlier today. I have a rather bad cough, and nothing else worked, so we decided that since I was gonna see a movie, I didn't want to cough through the whole thing, so we'd buy a bottle of cough syrup and see if it helped. It did. It was a 100 ml bottle, and with 15 mg of DXM per 5ml, that adds up to enough DXM (300 mg) to get me decently stoned.

No visual distortions, but a definite stoned that lasted for around 5 hours, start to finish. However, I wouldn't suggest watching a movie, especially one that require much thinking or following a deep plot. I watched Public Enemies with a couple friends, and I could, re-watch the movie right now and learn things I missed. I had some pretty severe tunnel vision, which made reading hard, and I believe that my hearing was a bit bad, thanks to it for a while, because talking after the movie, I noticed a distinct diminishing in hearing.

And coming down from it was awesome. I felt sorta light headed. In fact, my whole body felt light, and I felt like I had tons of energy.

I'm definitely gonna have to do this again.

Fuckin' yes. DXM is badass. I'd suggest snaggin' a Zicam Cough Max next time, those things may taste like anus, but they work really well, and 400mg is definately enough to put anyone into a middle-second plateau dose, which is the most fun, in my opinion. Also DXM doesn't tend to do major visual distortions with your eyes open until you get to pretty crazy doses (~600mg, I've only done that once or twice), it's all CEV's. Smoke some weed next time, it's probably the best drug combination I've ever found. Weed+DXM is so awesome it's not even funny.

Also @annon - Jealous :(