Author Topic: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.  (Read 283584 times)

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
Re: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.
« Reply #705 on: February 21, 2010, 11:11:31 PM »
don't buy black people drank :(

stick with your microbrews :)  and if you get a chance, I highly recommend Fransizkaner pale ale. tasty as FUCK!
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #706 on: February 21, 2010, 11:56:11 PM »
270mg DXM, herro dorry.

Hahaha, I was going to dex tonight, but I decided to buy steak instead!

Also, yeah, 40's are pretty gnarly. Mickey's is a long shot better than OE in my opinion, but malt liquor is always pretty horrible. Also, if you guys are like, on the west coast, you should try to track down Pyramid's Snowcap Winter Ale, it's their 2009 seasonal thingy, shit is awesome. It's a Seattle brewery so I'm not sure if they distribute nation-wide, but it's pretty goddamn tasty, and is some horrifyingly high alcohol percentage, I think it's like 7.4 or something like that.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 11:58:10 PM by Ulti »

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #707 on: February 22, 2010, 12:07:47 AM »
Dude, it's malt liquor. I know your american, and half the mixed drinks are made with malt liquor anyway, but man, why? Malt liquor is disgusting.

Also, I will say that I envy being able to drink a microbrew at a pizza place. The single biggest problem here is that the places I can buy beer have crap-fucking-tacular hours.

Also, I learned the hard way, playing kings/fuck you/whatever else you want to call it with the rule of double drinks is a bad idea. I learned just how much Old Speckled Hen (5.2%, by the way) I can drink in a short period of time. If you've ever drank too much water or something at once and felt incredibly full, I will confirm that yes, drinking even more will make you throw up.

I had something like 3 beers (500ml cans, almost 17 fl-oz each) and was sick, because everyone was targeting me :/ I wasn't even drunk, in fact, I was barely buzzed, but I was sick anyway because I literally had too much beer in my stomach. That sucked ass.

horrifyingly high alcohol percentage, I think it's like 7.4 or something like that.

I've seen many porters and stouts ranging from 6-10%, with most of them being around 8 to 9... 7.4 isn't absurdly high for a microbrew beer. Then again, you guys ARE american :P

EDIT: Also, finishing my hen tonight. 3 cans left when I started, one left now. All in all, a good way to end/start the week. And being an ale, I can drink it warm (my parents don't want beer in the fridge, and would not want me drinking beer by myself on a sunday night before I have to go to work monday morning :/)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 12:18:53 AM by Bobbias »
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: February 22, 2010, 01:12:49 AM »
Dude, it's malt liquor. I know your american, and half the mixed drinks are made with malt liquor anyway, but man, why? Malt liquor is disgusting.

Hey, I had a friend buying them and they were cheap and I've only had a little bit of OE and I didn't hate it (shit, I can drink damn near any beer) so I figured why the fuck not.

Also I resent that American statement. Most Americans probably do think Budwiser is a good beer, but my friends and I actually have some taste. Hell, we had a keg of Yuengling at the party.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #709 on: February 22, 2010, 01:21:37 AM »
lol, sorry. You have to admit that there are a lot of drinks with malt liquor in them in the states. Even stuff that has real vodka here just has malt liquor in the states.

I know what you mean by the whole "I can drink damn near any beer" since I'm more or less the same way. But I had some mixed drink thing that was made with malt liquor and god damn was that disgusting. And I know that in many ways, the american beer market is rather restricted compared to here. I mean, I can walk into the beer store and buy Grolsh, Carlsburg, Guinness, Boddingtons, Old Speckled Hen, Brava and god knows how many other imported beers all at the same place. How often are all of those available in one place in the US? Probably not that often, considering how many beer stored there are here (and LCBOs, since they also carry those, and many others in their beer section).

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sneaky

• View Profile
« Reply #710 on: February 22, 2010, 05:40:49 AM »
FUCK. 270mg dxm and a bowl of mj didn't do what I thought it would. Very minimal CEV, plus I fell asleep because nothing interesting was going on. Guess I'll have to up it next time. :(

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #711 on: February 22, 2010, 06:34:40 AM »
lol, shitty. I'll take note of that, since that sounds like something I'd try if I had both on me.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sneaky

• View Profile
« Reply #712 on: February 22, 2010, 08:02:08 AM »
Yea definately felt more weedhazy than dxm ya know. Ill just shoot for 350mg next time.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: February 22, 2010, 01:29:42 PM »
don't buy black people drank :(

Because I am black.

Also boobies, there are a few liquor shops down here that sell a TON of import and specialty beers, and I think I saw a non mass produced beer at a gas station.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #714 on: February 22, 2010, 06:01:35 PM »
That's good to hear. I do envy being able to buy beer at gas stations and shit. Like I said, when the LCBO closes at 6 on week days, and the beer store closes at 8 on weekdays, and you can't buy beer anywhere else, things get shitty if you run out at night or anything.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #715 on: February 22, 2010, 07:17:52 PM »
@boobies - I'm not sure if it's just where I live, but every gas station, supermarket, and basically any place with a cooler, has at least twice as many varieties of beer than any other beverage.

270mg is a 1st plat dose for most people's weight. It's a good like, first-time dose, but you're not going to get much in the way of CEV's, mindfuck, or much of anything. I always try to shoot for 300+, since that's where you start getting into second plat territory, and that's more fun, at least in my opinion. I usually dose 400mg, and smoke a couple bowls, that gets me tripping nicely. Just generally speaking from my experience and everyone I've talked to, don't be that worried about overshooting your dose mark - If you're aiming for a mid second plat, and you accidentally take an extra 50-100mg or something, it's probably not going to shoot you immediately into something you can't handle. The threshold points for most people tend to be around the 300-400mg mark from 1-2, and 600-700 from 2-3, so really you're probably not going to have an accidental third plateau on your hands.

They sell these Zicam Cough Max spraybottle things that are 392mg DXM in half an ounce of fluid, that's a good way to get your dosing done, although I am quite convinced that the spray is literally the worst tasting fluid you could possibly create. I have never, ever tasted something that made me feel as if I had I had dunked my throat in a vat of industrial chemicals more than that stuff does. But shit hits you in like, 20-30 minutes, so there's that going for it, hahah.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 07:27:50 PM by Ulti »

Sneaky

• View Profile
« Reply #716 on: February 22, 2010, 09:13:38 PM »
Wow lol thanks for the tip man I'll take a look for that shit when I'm at work!  Also, how far do you recommend one spaces out doses? As in seperate trips.

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #717 on: February 24, 2010, 02:35:37 AM »
As long as you give it a week or so between each trip you'll be fine, longer for 3-4th plat trips, but after something that intense you'll probably want to give it a break @_@

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: March 10, 2010, 05:15:00 PM »
Alright then, I was about as high as I've ever been last night. Like, out of my head high, to the point where I really didn't feel on the same level as anyone else I was with high.

It was weird, that and my friend started to act sort of like an ass, at least to me (he kept going on with long ramblings about weird stuff. Then he started burning a cigarette box "for warmth" and I told him to stop while the house owner took it away from him only to have him pick it back up and continue burning. Then he asked if the house owner had a TV around so he could hook up his xbox and play Nazi Zombies while another [probably both] friend egged him on [house owner isn't a huge video game person]. Finally he kept talking about how great America is and asked if this one Caribbean (?) kid if he liked America better then his home country).

The whole thing was just odd, or maybe it was because I was just really high.

Edit: then again, it was fairly awesome. We had a small bong/water pipe deal filled with some tequila (honestly kinda nasty) and after 3 or so bowls of that someone tipped it and we decided to take my friends cigar and cut it open and fill it with weed. This worked shockingly well and I alone got about 5 or 6 solid hits from it and didn't even want to continue after that.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 05:25:09 PM by MortifiedocAlot »

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #719 on: March 10, 2010, 07:07:21 PM »
Yeah, a weed cigar is a blunt. They're probably my favorite means of smoking, hahaha. But yeah that sounds kind of bizarre, it's always weird when you're in a situation that might be awkward even if you're sober, but high as fuck. I usually just duck out of conversation when things get too weird, and either just smoke moar or start fiddling around with whatever's at hand, hahaha.

Also: I hear hard a in bongs is baaad news bears, aside from it being nasty it's apparently hell to clean up and will make your bong taste like anus for the rest of forever, but I don't now, I've never tried it. Sugary drinks are apparently bad too since they'll get the inside of your bong sticky.