Author Topic: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.  (Read 283735 times)

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
Re: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.
« Reply #750 on: April 12, 2010, 12:07:37 PM »
We call them nug jugs around here. I love seeing what kind of containers people use for their weed. My first one ever was an aspirin bottle.
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: April 12, 2010, 03:21:06 PM »
So I rolled over the weekend.

holy fuck
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Kulli

« Reply #752 on: April 12, 2010, 03:39:37 PM »
I thought you keep weed in baggies

you druggies are weird :(

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #753 on: April 12, 2010, 03:49:20 PM »
I usually get it in baggies but it's an awkward and inefficient way to store weed. Especially if you're getting into it several times a day.
 - Alexxx

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #754 on: April 12, 2010, 09:05:53 PM »
I used to use a bottle of robogels. :3c

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: April 12, 2010, 10:31:28 PM »
I guess it's a little of both. They're widely accessible and they hold the smell in really well, so they're popular in the States.

Just seems like you'd get into more legal trouble if you had a pill bottle that wasn't supposed to be yours, or has a scratched off label.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: April 12, 2010, 10:52:36 PM »
A pill bottle's just a plastic bottle made to hold pills. There's nothing illegal about having one.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Sneaky

• View Profile
« Reply #757 on: April 12, 2010, 11:11:57 PM »
I keep mine in a sort-of seethru green with no label. keeps the smell down, and holds decently sized buds perfectly.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: April 13, 2010, 12:17:45 AM »
A pill bottle's just a plastic bottle made to hold pills. There's nothing illegal about having one.

I really wouldn't doubt that a cop could still use it for a paraphernalia charge if he wanted to be a dick about it.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #759 on: April 13, 2010, 06:42:56 PM »
Yeah, but in all honesty, if you were being charged with possession, they're likely to drop the paraphernalia charge because it's not worth the extra paperwork. And if you weren't being charged with possession, they have no grounds to use that as physical evidence for a paraphernalia charge.

Around here, most of the time if you get caught with a bong or something with no weed, the cops usually just destroy the bong. which kinda sucks, because bongs are not fucking cheap, but it's better than being hit with a charge.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #760 on: April 14, 2010, 04:11:36 PM »
When my previous house got raided by the cops because one of our roommates was selling pot and mushrooms, they searched everyone's room, found  everyone's pipes, and stashes, but didn't do anything to them. They just left everything there and only took the dealer's stuff.
 - Alexxx

flaffl

• KOREA MEMBER ^_^ FUNNI KEKEKEKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: April 14, 2010, 04:19:45 PM »
This has probably been asked here before. so uh

I'm kind of a newbie at smoking weed. I don't toke every day, it's just a weekend, 'hey instead of drinking, i'll smoke instead' deal. But I've noticed I've become extremely paranoid when I do weed, as most others do. I don't tend to show it necessarily, but the thoughts constantly hit my head and even when I'm completely normal, I'm still paranoid on what MIGHT've happened. So guys, please enlighten me, what's a good way to calm yourself down a lot easier, and IF caught in the situation by the cops, what are ways to avoid charges?

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #762 on: April 14, 2010, 06:41:15 PM »
As for feeling paranoid while high, I've found it helps to have someone there who you have some kind of respect for, that is also high, but not paranoid.

When I first got my ex to start smoking, we got blazed and went to a 24-hour restaurant at around 2 or 3am. She started getting nervous and kept worrying about the staff at the restaurant calling the cops on us. Being high puts you in a less rational state of mind sometimes, especially if you're not used to it. It really really helps to have someone calmly explain the reality of the situation. She was getting to the point of crying until I explained that, from experience, that doesn't happen unless you're being a nuisance to them, and the waiter could just as likely be high too XD If someone did actually call the cops, what the fuck would they say? "There are two friendly people behaving perfectly normal who may or may not be high on marijuana eating quietly at my restaurant! PLEASE SEND HELP IMMEDIATELY!!" The police wouldn't give two shits. After my explanation she felt totally comfortable and we both happily pigged the fuck out. THE END.

The fact is: unless you're being an idiot and taking stupid risks, the cops won't get involved. And if they happen to get involved when you have been playing it safe, as long as you don't smell like it, don't have anything on you and don't act like a dumbass, there's nothing they can do to you. Those are the cops I'm used to though; I know they can be assholes sometimes, but without reasonable suspicion, they don't have many options.

Paranoia and fear is reasonable if you're high while also involved in something else illegal, but that's just retarded in general. I'm not saying I abide every law, but I've been smoking all day every day for the past two years, and semi-frequently for two years before that, so I am comfortable being high in most situations. But what helped me any time I started losing my calm while high in public situations, I just pretended that everyone else was high too. That and just pay attention to the facts and logic at hand, but also don't just throw caution to the wind. There's a big difference between being paranoid and being cautious.

Your paranoia could also be coming from how much you smoke. I've gotten to the point where I was so high that I questioned whether or not everything I was doing or saying was making me look like a total dipshit. It's really unsettling, but if that's the case, try smoking less, or just spacing it out. Make sure to be there for yourself if no one else is there to talk you down from it.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 06:48:20 PM by Sqthreer! »
 - Alexxx

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #763 on: April 14, 2010, 06:59:50 PM »
Basically everything Sq3r said I'd have probably said too - The conclusion I've come to with paranoia is that 4/5 times it's a completely irrational fear. I used to get mad paranoia smoking, I'd always be hella sketched out trying to smoke just about anywhere, no matter how safe it was. But another thing that's helped put my mind at peace is this little piece of knowledge - nobody knows you're stoned, and even if they did, they probably wouldn't care. Unless you are acting a huge fool, reek of weed, and your eyes are mega red, nobody's going to be able to tell you're stoned. Get some eye drops and gum, and you'll be good.

Another thing you might want to try is smoking more indica weed, as opposed to sativa strains. Indicas tend to be more of a couchlock high, and less "Oh god the fuzz are going to bust through the ceiling with nets and take me to rehab forever aaaaa" than sativas. However, since you don't smoke too often, you might not have a good hookup, or much control of what you're smoking. Plus, it's hard to tell what strain your weed is just by looking at it (Since most strains are hybrids these days anyways, a pure strain of one or the other species is uncommmon from my experience), so you're just going to have to ask whoever you're buying from, and hope they know. Kind of a shot in the dark, but it might help.

Sneaky

• View Profile
« Reply #764 on: April 20, 2010, 04:05:35 PM »
happy 420 ya'lllll