Author Topic: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.  (Read 283560 times)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.
« Reply #765 on: April 20, 2010, 05:06:51 PM »
Damnit, I completely forgot... I'm a terrible stoner, lol.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #766 on: April 20, 2010, 08:25:05 PM »
I smoked all the pots

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #767 on: April 20, 2010, 08:37:48 PM »
Currently waiting to see if a friend's phone is working, and whether or not he has any weed, lol. I really hope he gets my text, and does have weed. I really want to get high tonight.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: April 20, 2010, 08:47:32 PM »
Hail Hitler.

flaffl

• KOREA MEMBER ^_^ FUNNI KEKEKEKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: April 20, 2010, 10:07:22 PM »
First time i've ever been high on a school night.

Sweet.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: April 21, 2010, 01:53:17 AM »
I celebrated with some people in my CS class. I also found an awesome grinder for really cheap, and we tried it out and it was great. Dispensaries have some good stuff, I should grab a license.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #771 on: April 21, 2010, 02:35:14 AM »
So much for getting any tonight. I wish I was back in school already, so I could get high with my friends again between classes.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #772 on: April 21, 2010, 01:58:53 PM »
4/20 or not, I had a fucking excellent day yesterday.

I spent a total of about 5 or 6 hours on the bus visiting as many of my friends as possible. Aside from the bus rides I smoked continuously the whole day, and ended up at my friend's new house for most of the night. He had a bunch of his friends over, a lot of which were musicians and in various little-known bands so I got to jam a little bit in their band room with them. This was also the first party I've been to that actually had a keg so I that was fun.

Anyway, this experience really made realize how important friends are.
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: May 02, 2010, 02:39:18 AM »
Marijuana is just fantastic.
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: May 02, 2010, 08:40:31 PM »
I just rode an elevator up with a guy wearing a D.A.R.E. T-shirt. It was really hard to not laugh at the irony. I wonder if he could tell how high I was.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #775 on: May 06, 2010, 10:45:57 AM »
Just bought a 250ml bottle of robo... At 15mg/5ml the whole bottle should result in a dose of just over 10 mg/kg, which is in the range of the third plateau.... This should be interesting.

Hopefully the 5,000 mg of guaifenesin don't come into play here.... The internet recommends not going over 2.6g/day.... But luckily the side effects are pretty minor, so even if it poses a problem, the worst thing that will likely happen is me getting sick.

EDIT: Bottle successfully chugged. I dunno why people seem to think it's so hard to chug that stuff. It does taste a bit fucked, but it's not that bad. Now I just have to wait till thing get interesting.

Getting sick sucked. And I can't hardly type. Also, robo in your nose hurts like a fucker
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 11:35:51 AM by Bobbias »

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #776 on: May 06, 2010, 01:12:02 PM »
really fucked up. 1 hour disappeared. got sick in buckeet by bed. jerky movements. got itchy earkly onb, ill fix this later

jerky movement, can barely read. fucking weird. heartburn = not cool. puking robo up your nose != cool.

still fix this later when i finally come to.

a bath was fucing weird. for a while when i did it right i felt like my head was everywhere. I felt my body in the tub and my head was everywhere and nowhere. another dimension? fuckin a.

need to make sure I dont get sick again. typing still hard as hell movements still jerky.

I think I puked too early an killed a bunch of the DXM :/ not cool. I was hoping for one massive trip. Then again, last time I did something like this, I took like, 5.5 or 6.5 tylenol 3s and went from "stoned" to "feel like i've been hit by a truck".

Drugs are compluicated
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 01:48:40 PM by Bobbias »

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Kulli

« Reply #777 on: May 06, 2010, 03:05:19 PM »
really fucked up. 1 hour disappeared. got sick in buckeet by bed. jerky movements. got itchy earkly onb, ill fix this later

jerky movement, can barely read. fucking weird. heartburn = not cool. puking robo up your nose != cool.

still fix this later when i finally come to.

a bath was fucing weird. for a while when i did it right i felt like my head was everywhere. I felt my body in the tub and my head was everywhere and nowhere. another dimension? fuckin a.

need to make sure I dont get sick again. typing still hard as hell movements still jerky.

I think I puked too early an killed a bunch of the DXM :/ not cool. I was hoping for one massive trip. Then again, last time I did something like this, I took like, 5.5 or 6.5 tylenol 3s and went from "stoned" to "feel like i've been hit by a truck".

Drugs are compluicated

Quoted because this is hilarious and I don't want it edited

P.S. So I heard your movements are jerky

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: May 06, 2010, 03:39:05 PM »
Dude don't chug the one with the guaifenesin in it!!! We sell one at frys here thats all DXM.
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #779 on: May 06, 2010, 04:55:55 PM »
There are none here that are pure DXM, unfortunately. I'm still feeling a bit odd, actually, but I slept a lot of it off after that.

That trip was nowhere near what I was trying for. I think puking up a bunch of the syrup likely ended up killing most of the trip.

But when I said 1 hour disappeared, I wasn't fucking kidding, lol. I looked at the clock at one point, and then I laid back and closed my eyes, and when I opened them again, it was an hour later, lol. I dunno whether I was asleep or just tripped the whole time.

The guaifenesin is obviously what made me puke, since that's basically what it does (it really isn't harmful, other than making you sick like that). The thing about the jerky movements: it's actually a pretty common thing on robo, according to the DXM FAQ for stuff like that. It felt like my muscles had 2 positions, either fully extended, or fully contracted, so I was basically moving like that.

I'd do it again, but I think I'm gonna need to make an extraction, like the Agent Orange method or something. Guaifenesin sucks balls at high doses, lol.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x