Author Topic: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.  (Read 283604 times)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.
« Reply #825 on: July 05, 2010, 01:02:32 AM »
Oh, and I forgot to mention, while we were high and playing BF2, my one friend found the first season of the OC on my friends counter and asks him why he had it, to which he replied "my girlfriend makes me watch it". We both laughed for a while about it when he left.

Also had a rather lame 4th of July, but I did come really fucking close to setting myself on fire.

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #826 on: July 06, 2010, 08:45:14 PM »
I ate a couple hits of acid, and spent most of the day in my apartment with some of my friends going "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the fucking walls man D:". This was apparently some goddamn potent acid.

Sneaky

• Windows 8 Knowledge Base
  • Where I come from they call it the Hibbity Dibbity
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: July 06, 2010, 08:50:43 PM »
only in the apartment? D: music at least?? haha
I wish that cake was a lie. :(

I guess he never figured out what Willis was saying :/

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #828 on: July 07, 2010, 03:23:34 AM »
How much does Acid cost where you guys are anyway?
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #829 on: July 07, 2010, 10:01:41 PM »
10/per for me.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: July 10, 2010, 07:27:17 PM »
I used the waterfall bong I made with a friend who'd never used one before last night. I let him load the bowl while I filled the canister with water. I probably should've told him to only load the bowl halfway, since we'd be burning all of it during the waterfall. He used my grinder and loaded the bowl to the top. I didn't notice at first and let him light it while I drained the canister. It was gone by the time the water drained, so we had a half-gallon canister with a bowl's worth of smoke in it.

If you've never successfully inhaled smoke that dense, let me tell you it is amazing. I was completely blazed after one breath, and I only got about half of the canister while my friend got the rest.

Then we watched She's Out of My League, which we both agreed was a pretty shitty movie.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #831 on: July 10, 2010, 08:48:08 PM »
10/per for me.

That seems like a lot D: I've never seen it for more than 3 - $5 here.

PS Waterfalls are pretty awesome. A tennis ball canister is a good idea, I will have to remember that.
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #832 on: July 11, 2010, 01:51:32 AM »
We got fucked

Haha, no shit, that sounds like a recipe for getting fucked.

I've never smoked anything like a gravity bong/whatever you want to call things like that.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #833 on: July 11, 2010, 07:41:59 AM »
That seems like a lot D: I've never seen it for more than 3 - $5 here.

PS Waterfalls are pretty awesome. A tennis ball canister is a good idea, I will have to remember that.

The only place I've been able to find it 5/per is Canada. My town is p known for massive amounts of psychedelics, and 10/per is p common for acid. If you can get it for 3/per, you should totally put like 10 of those motherfuckers in your face.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #834 on: July 11, 2010, 11:30:42 AM »
Haha, yeah, 3/per would be amazing. I'd probably buy some to get fucked up then, and save some, at that price. But you say 5/per in canada is common... That's good news for me, if I can actually find some. Mind you, I really don't know how to approach people looking for that sort of thing... I've always tried to avoid all the sketchy stuff when it comes to drugs. I want to find dealers who are actually trustworthy, and cool people :/

Out of curiosity, how intense were the visuals?

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #835 on: July 12, 2010, 11:45:49 PM »
If I had money to spare I'd buy a shitload and go to the beach and trip with my friends again. Aside from doing LSD again, though, I am pretty much over drugs in general. Since moving out of my stoner residency I"ve been smoking a lot less and not constantly craving it anymore. Otherwise I have no desire to try anything new or get totally fucked up in any way. I go through different phases quite often but I was thinking doing drugs would last longer. I'll probably still smoke weed on occasion in my future, but I want to be able to enjoy life without drugs, which is really really hard :/
 - Alexxx

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #836 on: July 13, 2010, 09:55:02 AM »
You know, I've never been a huge stoner. I've always smoked off and on, usually only when a friend had weed as well.

It's kinda nice, not smoking every day and shit. I mean, I'd like to have a bit better access, but I never want to be one of those people who's lives revolve around smoking weed. I smoke because it's nice to relax, and shit. Music is more fun to listen to, it's easier to sleep, driving home is nice, class is more fun, lol. But yeah, I made the decision a long time ago that I would not let weed control me.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #837 on: July 13, 2010, 01:06:43 PM »
I wasn't a stoner until I moved into the stoner house I just moved out of. I quickly got into the habit of smoking every single day, and all day because everyone I lived with (8 -9 other people) smoked and were happy to smoke me out. I don't think weed, or any drug for that matter should be done that often.
 - Alexxx

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #838 on: July 13, 2010, 01:26:36 PM »
Yeah, for me it's just been a way to relax, have fun, etc. A way to enjoy life just a bit more. Never something I need to get through the day or something.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #839 on: July 13, 2010, 08:02:26 PM »
Yeah when you get to the point where you can't relax without it, it's not a good thing anymore.
 - Alexxx