Author Topic: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.  (Read 283123 times)

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
Drugs, Alcohol, etc.
« on: November 01, 2007, 03:44:04 PM »
discuss.

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 04:37:49 PM »
Whats the name of those pills in GTA that let you punch people across a street? I might need some.

Zakamiro

• Foxy mama.
    • View Profile
    • Someplace
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 05:04:51 PM »
I just got done playing (literally) and I don't even know.... I think they're just "pills". heh

We pressed on. Shortly afterwards, we arrived in a poisonous, post-apocalyptic hell - a sprawling, toxic dumping ground stretching for a mile or two. This is the final resting place for your old TV, computer or mobile phone.

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 05:06:21 PM »
I don't do none. They's bad for ya.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 05:36:20 PM »
PCP? :s

I'd be willing to try Salvia, but not much else.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 06:10:40 PM »
Meh, can't stand hallucinogens.

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2007, 06:19:40 PM »
Ironically enough, it's probably the only thing I'd consider trying.

Shoop Da Whoop

• errday im huslin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2007, 09:16:54 PM »
I like drugs. Shrooms are coo' only if your in a good mood. Booze is aight. Salvia is fucking horrible, don't try it.  Weed is like a part of my day now... ermm was. I decided like 2 days ago to see how long I could go without smoking.

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2007, 11:15:04 PM »
All I've tried is alcohol. I personally don't specifically know what I drank, since it was all mixed drinks (except for a shot of Jack, which was strange). I've only done it on 2 separate occasions, but I enjoyed it.

I haven't tried weed or hallucinogens, but I get the feeling I wouldn't like either. I still want to try them, though.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2007, 03:57:53 AM »
Ironically enough, it's probably the only thing I'd consider trying.

Haha, I'd rather try hallucinogens than weed and alcohol as well (though weed is a great way to relax!) Alcohol tends not to mix well with me unless I'm sticking to beer, and I haven't smoked up since about new years (that's what happens when you only have one guy you know to go to and you don't see him much.)
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Malwyn

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2007, 09:38:49 AM »
I've taken to drinking to a buzz every evening or morning or afternoon all through the week. It's pretty awesome, and kind of calming.

Also I want to take up smoking to replace my fidget-habit.

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2007, 02:57:50 PM »
Cancer D:

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2007, 04:32:55 PM »
I seriously want to do acid again. It was honestly one of my fondest memories ever. I was with a few really good friends that I rarely get to see anymore because of college, and we drove to the beach. Holy shit.

We spent hours making a huge art exhibit with driftwood and a bunch of other shit that we just found all over the place. We had a Crazy Bridge (it was the right of passage), a Barnacle Board, and I made a toilet. There were like ten different exhibits that we all just kind of made on our own, and then one collaborative one that had a dead seagull at the top.

If you haven't swam in the ocean while tripping, you haven't swam in the ocean. It was amazing to just sit there in the shallows and watch straight ahead as a decent-sized wave just comes crashing down on to you.

Then later we made a HUGE bonfire and had a visit from a fire marshal. We weren't breaking any rules, but he was just making sure we'd put it out.

I didn't really hallucinate all that much aside from seeing smoke come out of the sand everywhere I stepped and some other random visual illusions because I only took two hits, but it was an incredible experience.

I have begun to dislike smoking weed these days. The feeling just isn't that great, and then the couple days after are just excruciatingly frustrating because I make so many retarded mistakes. I also get the munchies like no other, and that is not good.

P.S. Bobbias: The only hard alcohol that I can drink without making an "oh god why is this horrible liquid in my mouth?" face are J
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 04:49:33 PM by Sqthreer! »
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

Malwyn

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2007, 04:51:19 PM »
Beach art collaboration? D:

Sounds like that trip to stradbroke island for QCA I never went to. There... was probably acid there. Brought by the lecturers.

Also good vodka shouldn't really taste like a liquid. It should just taste like fire.

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2007, 04:53:27 PM »
Ugh, just the scent of vodka makes me want to swear off alcohol altogether XD
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx