Author Topic: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.  (Read 283582 times)

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2007, 10:38:10 PM »
At this point, I really can't tell the difference. Cigarettes tend to make me cough a bit more though.

Hah, that hardly seems possible. Also my friend just bought an once and a half of pot while he's on his final month of probation.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2007, 10:57:25 PM »
Lol, just hope he doesn't get busted. That would get him pwn't hardcore.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2007, 11:08:19 PM »
Lol, just hope he doesn't get busted. That would get him pwn't hardcore.

He is planning on selling it, so hopefully not.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2007, 11:16:53 PM »
Now that makes things worse. (I was thinking he was keeping it for personal use,considering even that much isn't a huge buy for personal use, lmao. I know guys who buy nearly an ounce a week sometimes. For personal use.)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Shoop Da Whoop

• errday im huslin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2007, 11:32:15 PM »
Now that makes things worse. (I was thinking he was keeping it for personal use,considering even that much isn't a huge buy for personal use, lmao. I know guys who buy nearly an ounce a week sometimes. For personal use.)

haha, When my friend was on Probation back in the day he couldn't smoke all the weed he had so he started to sell it. Its really easy to do as long as your not a total moron.

P.S: hint hint

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2007, 11:51:34 PM »
An ounce of pot a week is insane, that's like $400 a month or something, depending who you get it from. Wtf. I buy maybe $40 at most and that lasts me a month XD

Plus, I dealt mushrooms for a while. I bought three ounces ($240) and after two weeks I made a $5 profit :D And I got to have quite a bit for myself, too. Getting caught will get you fucked over, though. It's dangerous.
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2007, 12:05:25 AM »
An ounce of pot a week is insane, that's like $400 a month or something, depending who you get it from. Wtf. I buy maybe $40 at most and that lasts me a month XD

Huh? my friend payed around 400+ dollars for what he just got. Also he would only sell to people he knows, plus everyone where he lives smokes.

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2007, 01:11:25 AM »
Maybe I'm thinking of a quad or something, I dunno :/ I've never bought anymore than like, three eighths at once.
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2007, 09:56:47 AM »
Well, my friend is the sort of guy to smoke $10 worth before school, $10 0r $20 during school and more at home a day.

Also, you need to find a way to get me some shrooms, lol. I don't know anyone who deals them, and I'm too paranoid to go out looking, and I haven't hung out wit the guy I buy pot from., who occasionally does shrooms and could probably get me some, in like 6 months.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2007, 05:19:01 PM »
Do a little research, and you could probably find them lying about in the woods.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2007, 06:54:23 PM »
Do a little research, and you could probably find them lying about in the woods.

Do a LOT of research, getting the wrong thing could easily kill you. Also I think they only really grow well in cow poo, also I think they only really grow in warmer environments.

Shoop Da Whoop

• errday im huslin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2007, 08:41:11 PM »
Its very easy to send things VIA mail. I'm not sure about mailing across borders though. As long as there is no return address its all good.

lulz, me and my friend used to split an ounce every 3 to 4 days. It works out very well.

Malwyn

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2007, 11:01:09 PM »
Do a LOT of research, getting the wrong thing could easily kill you. Also I think they only really grow well in cow poo, also I think they only really grow in warmer environments.

They're fungi. Fungi aren't autotrophic and they can't really move too well. Sticking to warm moist environments like poop is basically how they survive. And, incidentally, a lot of fungi are mind-altering. So are a lot of plants. Someone ought to write a book about going into the woods and eating stuff and recording what happens.

...until he dies and gets eaten by winged monkeys of course.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2007, 11:22:45 PM »
I know that I need to do a LOT of research if I'm going to be picking them myself, and some do indeed grow on cow crap. However, not all of them do. Unfortunately, from my first couple searches, it doesn't seem like there is too much info on which ones happen to grow near my place. With fungi, you really need to be careful because there are some that have hallucinogenic properties, but are also deadly, or at the least, toxic. AND some of them are VERY Close looking to others. SO unless I can get me a book with VERY clear info on them, I'm not likely going to eat anything around here. Sometimes it sucks being in the middle of nowhere. Stuff like subcultures that are worldwide (like music and drug cultures) tend to be rather small in this area due to there being fewer people around here.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2007, 12:58:29 AM »
My physics teacher is for legalization of drugs. Not because he's a stoner, either. He figures people should be allowed to get as screwed up as they want. Plus, since weed is easier and cheaper to produce than tobacco, the government could easily just slap a tax on a bag of weed that may cost about 1/10 as much as it would from a dealer. Because of this, the money in the illegal drug industry would pretty much go away.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}