Author Topic: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.  (Read 283563 times)

annon

• AWSUM MODERATAR!!!!1
    • View Profile
Re: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.
« Reply #90 on: November 30, 2007, 10:55:27 PM »
The more I read about shrooms, the more hallucinogens freak me out. I probably wouldn't be in the best state of mind upon trying shrooms, and the main reason I'm freaked out is the possibility of a bad trip.

Code: [Select]
f(u,c,k,_,y,e,a,h)
{return u*u*u*u-u*u*u*_+u*u*y-u*e+a?k?f(u+1,c,k-1,_,y,e,a,h):0:putchar(u-c+h)==f(u+1,u,k-1,_,y,e,a,h);}
main(){return f(0,0,34,84,2423,26628,72864,98)<putchar(32)>f(0,0,40,125,5809,118995,906750,96)==~putchar(10);}

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #91 on: December 01, 2007, 03:27:13 AM »
A girl in my economics class is selling shrooms. She offered me some for $15, and I'm considering it. At the same time, though, the idea of hallucinogens really just freaks me out.

Good idea Y/N

Honestly, $15 is a pretty good price (depending on how good the shrooms are, obviously) and I, personally, would go for that, but for you, I don't think it is a good idea. My reasoning is that it really is not worth it at your age when your privacy, especially, is very limited, or even any age at all, really. Getting caught with mushrooms isn't good D:

By the by, I had a sketchy encounter with an officer of the law while hanging out in my car in my usual place on the side of my road, smoking pot. Cops rarely come on the road and that's where I've been doing it for about a year now, with no trouble until now. But yeah, he pulled onto my road and for some reason I could just tell it was a cop (this was really late at night, by the way) and when he saw my car he turned on his big bright side light at me :[. So I inconspicuously hid my pipe and whatnot under the mat on my car and also took out my phone. I always have an excuse on file in case something like this happens. This time it was that I was getting out of my house to talk to my girlfriend because of my roommates' sleeping XD So I had my open phone in my hand and he asked what I was doing, and I told him. He checked out my ID and looked at my license plate number then told me to have a nice night :/ Every time I get high, I practice acting sober a lot, just in case, and it really paid off, heh. I was pretty gone, too. I'm also really surprised that he didn't smell it, or if he did he didn't mention it.

ANYWAY, juss sayin wuts noo.

The more I read about shrooms, the more hallucinogens freak me out. I probably wouldn't be in the best state of mind upon trying shrooms, and the main reason I'm freaked out is the possibility of a bad trip.

That's the funny thing, a lot of the times when people have a bad trip, it's because they are afraid of having a bad trip. And that's the exact reason you should be using to determine whether or not you do them, in my opinion.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 03:28:56 AM by Sqthreer! »
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #92 on: December 01, 2007, 09:20:10 AM »
Yeah. I don't think I'd be too much at risk for having a bad trip, simply because even though I know how bad trips can get, I don't dwell on it, and I still want to try them out. Of course, I'll also make sure to not take too much, because going too deep too soon can freak you out and cause bad trips too.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

淫蟲

• 我們要有思想改造
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 01, 2007, 03:19:22 PM »
What kinds of things do you experience during a bad trip, exactly?  I might consider doing hallucinogens someday, but am also afraid of bad trips.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #94 on: December 01, 2007, 07:26:38 PM »
Generally, what happens is that it amplifies your fears, and essentially you spiral into a trip full of fear and anxiety. Occasionally you will have bad visions and such, but generally if it's your first time, and you are anywhere near smart you won't have taken enough to see stuff anyway. Of course, the other part is that most of the people who have bad trips are too stupid to understand doses anyway...

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #95 on: December 02, 2007, 03:57:58 AM »
A bad trip could be as mellow as just becoming really really depressed (this is usually if you have the predisposition to depression, though) because like Bobbias said, it amplifies any emotion you may experience at the time (though, one time I did mushrooms, emotions ceased to matter anymore, or even exist)) or really freaked out and anxious/nervous/uneasy/etc... I think the biggest problem with having a bad trip is the paranoia. Paranoia can go through the roof when you're tripping. This, however, can be avoided if you're in the proper environment, which is insanely important in the whole situation.

This is just from what I've read and heard of, though. I've never had a bad trip myself ;D

EDIT: OH YEAH! I forgot about the more "physical" attributes of a bad trip. I don't know how prominent it is with mushrooms, but with acid, the vivid sensation of your skin being crawled on by many little tiny creatures or insects is pretty popular. Also, my friend said she was shroomin' with a friend and her friend sat down somewhere and felt like she was falling through her seat really fast and just pretty much continuously falling, which really scared the shit out of her. Some of the sensations and feelings you have when you're high can be really uncalled for, uncomfortable, annoying, confusing, etc. But this really depends on your tolerance of such things, I think.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 04:04:28 AM by Sqthreer! »
 - Alexxx

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #96 on: December 02, 2007, 09:42:53 AM »
Yeah, some people can just roll with whatever feelings they encounter, while others can freak out really quickly. I don't really know how well I'd do with that sort of thing, but I've never had a bad trip either, so meh.

I've had some very minor paranoia when I got high before, but the most that came from it was when I was walking home, I'd look at the houses around me, and they seemed to be really creepy. I would imagine they were like a face, with the windows at the front representing eyes and such, and it felt like they were sorta watching me. Of course, I knew at the time that it was just my paranoia and pretty much ignored it. It was a weird feeling though.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Shoop Da Whoop

• errday im huslin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 02, 2007, 09:09:36 PM »
I did shrooms while hanging out in a lounge type room. I only had close friends with me, who were also doing shrooms. I'm pretty sure that't the only reason why I had a good trip. In any other situation I would be worried as fuck thinking about the po-po.

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #98 on: December 03, 2007, 02:30:36 AM »
I had a group shroom trip once. My and five other people each did at least one eighth (my friend and I [the ones who provided them], had a half an eighth a half hour before we all did them.) After we all peaked, 'bout an hour later at 1am, we unanimously decided to go to Sharis (which, if you don't know, is a 24-hour family restaurant chain in the northwest). The trip there was lots of fun. We were passed by three cop cars, and saw two people pulled over by them on the way there (we were walking, btw) and a couple people got sorta nervous. But I'm always the optimist when I'm on shrooms so I was able to get people into good spirits pretty easily. I won't describe the trip there in detail (though I could and would if anyone cares to know) but one fun thing that happened is, I found a little resealable bag on the ground and thought it was awesome so I gave it to one of the two girls cause she thought it was awesome, too. On the way there she found various little things (mostly pieces of plants and flowers and shtuff) and filled up the bag with them. It was such a cool thing XD.

ANYWAY

When we got to Sharis and got seated (imagine a semi-large group of smiling, pupil-dilated young adults coming in on your shift :D) and realized, now that we're here, we have to order something, which we didn't even consider, hah. So we all had a very long conversation about pancakes, a couple people ordered those, and I got some fries. Fifteen minutes later, after barely anything was eaten, we asked if we could get it to go, and we were back on our way home. So yep, lots of other fun things ensued, people eventually went to sleep, and I went to work later that day at 10:30am :D

THe eND
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 02:33:48 AM by Sqthreer! »
 - Alexxx

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #99 on: December 03, 2007, 06:41:34 PM »
Haha, that sounds pretty kickass. Anything fun happen on the way there? You have good stories :D

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Shoop Da Whoop

• errday im huslin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 03, 2007, 08:36:20 PM »
holy fucking shit guys, I just smoked a weed/tobacco bowl out of my bong and I lost my vision for a few seconds. The head rush I got was extremely intense, which means I used way too much tobacco. ZOMG DO NOT WANT!

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #101 on: December 03, 2007, 08:52:17 PM »
Well there was the soul-stealing overcoat on the way to Sharis :D My main friend (the one who I did an extra half-an-eighth with) had this black overcoat he wears sometimes. He was pretty separative and didn't really talk much, then he took off his coat and said that he suddenly felt a lot better. So someone else wore it (the girl whom I gave the bag to) and suddenly, without knowing that my friend felt better when not wearing it, she began trailing away and being quiet. I think I was the only one noticing this, so I convinced her to let me try it on for a sec (after much debate; the coat was binding with her life force, you see, so it was difficult to persuade her). The second I put it on, I felt a rush of loneliness and very much not a part of the group, but at the same time, it was gratifying in some way. So I quickly removed the coat and announced my findings about it to everyone.

And there was this one really big bush we came across that I can't even describe how bizarre it was at the time. It had weird poofy balls at the end that looked like a bunch of nerves that formed a sphere. We all gazed at it for a second because it was kind of "churning" a little bit before we realized that this probably did not look good to outsiders, so we left. And that girl with the bag picked up one of the poofy nerve-balls from the sidewalk and screamed a short, surprised scream because she looked closely at it and thought it was full of tiny bugs XD. It wasn't, of course.

The rest of that night was really weird, after we got back from Sharis, we watched Night at the Roxbury, haha. Well, we kind of watched it. We were mostly just doing our own things and having little conversations with each other. Then someone (I think the bag girl, she was pretty cool in general and I sorta had a crush on her at the time) brought out a full jug of milk and passed it around. I was really pimping the milk, too. I would hold it up to people and say "Have some milk!" really enthusiastically with a big smile, and they'd smile and have some milk and it was nice...

Also, about once every thirty minutes throughout the rest of the night, someone would suddenly declare that we went to Sharis for only fifteen minutes and we'd all have a big laugh about it. You REALLY have to be with the right people if you are gonna do a group mushroom extravaganza, heh.

OH and I suddenly had an enormous urge to draw a circle, so I asked for some paper. It was the weirdest shit when I tried to draw it; after I finished, and I was being very careful, I suddenly realized that I had drawn an obvious oval, but it felt like I drew a perfect circle.

I have TONS of mushroom trip stories XD. Man, I really wish I had some right now D:

EDIT:

holy fucking shit guys, I just smoked a weed/tobacco bowl out of my bong and I lost my vision for a few seconds. The head rush I got was extremely intense, which means I used way too much tobacco. ZOMG DO NOT WANT!

Haha whoa... I've had a really intense head rush just from standing up that lasted about ten seconds, half of the time I was completely blinded and almost fell over.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 08:54:13 PM by Sqthreer! »
 - Alexxx

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #102 on: December 03, 2007, 09:10:09 PM »
words

I love you, haha. I wish I knew you IRL :(

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #103 on: December 03, 2007, 11:43:59 PM »

I've gotten those from smoking poppers before (probably partly due to being unable to pull the tobacco through properly, and smoking a bunch of it). I've also gotten it from straight weed. It's the same vision loss as I get when I stand up too quickly, and get light headed and lose my vision for a short time, except that I lose my vision for longer when I get it from smoking up.

I have actually fallen over from it before. I was getting up off the couch upstairs to get something, and I made it about 5 feet or so after pretty much going from laying down to a dead run. Before I could fully understand what was going on, my vision went black, and I fell over. However, it was different, because I didn't feel hitting the ground. I was quite literally blacked out for about a second. I then quickly woke up and my body hurt from pretty much doing a complete faceplant into the ground.

Haha whoa... I've had a really intense head rush just from standing up that lasted about ten seconds, half of the time I was completely blinded and almost fell over.

Same sort of thing that happens to me. Except as mentioned before, I did actually fall over. I believe that it has something to do with the brain receiving no oxygen or blood for a short time when you get up and the blood doesn't move with the rest of you. Or a drop in blood pressure, period. I can't test the theory by lowering the blood pressure in my head though. I could do it if it required me to increase my blood pressure in my head. That's one of the weirdest things I've learned to do. I can actually force more blood into my head. Unfortunately, it also gives me a huge headache.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Shoop Da Whoop

• errday im huslin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 04, 2007, 12:11:55 AM »
poppers

We call them either Coastside Crack bowls, or Moley bowls. Everyone in this small community smokes them. The only other people that I have heard of that smoke them are Australians.