Author Topic: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.  (Read 283572 times)

Ulti

• View Profile
Re: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.
« Reply #105 on: December 04, 2007, 04:12:51 AM »
I could do it if it required me to increase my blood pressure in my head. That's one of the weirdest things I've learned to do. I can actually force more blood into my head. Unfortunately, it also gives me a huge headache.

I can do that too, you turn really red and stuff. I've passed out from doing it, apparently you can pop a blood vessel doing that.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #106 on: December 04, 2007, 11:13:08 AM »
Yeah, you could quite easily do that, but since it's as uncomfortable as it is, I don't plan on passing out or bursting a blood vessel, I just happened to have figured out how to do it, lol. (I learned quite some time ago, actually). I can also control my hear rate a little bit. If I calm down enough, I can either slow it down, or speed it up a bit, but it requires a lot of patience and concentration, and doesn't always do much.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 13, 2007, 01:27:05 AM »
I just had a friend take 3 big hit's of salvia and did nothing to him, then someone else took a hit and he didn't do anything either, then a third friend took a hit and tripped badly. I guess it only works on some people, shit is weird.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #108 on: December 13, 2007, 02:34:08 AM »
How did they take the hits? All drugs are different in each person, but I could pin down why it's not working as well for you guys in general. Here are some small pointers:

*  Use a torch lighter if at all possible, it helps burn it at the right temperature to vaporize the chemical, traditional lighters burn too much of it since it has a low combustion temperature, but a high vaporization temperature.
*  Take large hits, the ideal way is to put as much as you think you can take in the bowl and finish it in 1 long hit.
*  Use a bong, the smoke is much less harsh that way, and you'll be able to take bigger hits, since the smoke will have been cooled by the water, i know from experience that smoking salvia in a pipe is difficult, sine you are inhaling rather hot smoke.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #109 on: December 13, 2007, 02:42:49 AM »
I just had a friend take 3 big hit's of salvia and did nothing to him, then someone else took a hit and he didn't do anything either, then a third friend took a hit and tripped badly. I guess it only works on some people, shit is weird.

Do you know what kind of place they got it from?

Just wonderin'..........
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #110 on: December 13, 2007, 03:11:19 AM »
That could be too. Also, if it's one of those ones where they enhance it (x whatever), we'd like to know what strength it was.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #111 on: December 13, 2007, 03:33:35 AM »
Oh yes, that too ;D
 - Alexxx

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 13, 2007, 02:03:57 PM »
That could be too. Also, if it's one of those ones where they enhance it (x whatever), we'd like to know what strength it was.

I'm guessing it was 20x, or whatever you would call it. We did have a torch lighter and he took 3 pretty big hits (I'm guessing he filled his lungs as much as he could) and still nothing. He said he felt a little bit like he smoked some weed, but other then that he didn't trip.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #113 on: December 13, 2007, 02:12:57 PM »
Wow, 3 hits of 20x and nothing?

When I smoked some, I felt a small body rush for a short time, sorta made me feel a bit like the first time I had weed (a bit of a pre3ssure in your head type feeling at first), and I felt a bit more aware for a minute or so, but that was 1 small hit from a pipe of 5x with a crappy lighter.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 13, 2007, 06:44:38 PM »
Wow, 3 hits of 20x and nothing?

It was also out of a small metal tube, the same my other friend got fucked up on. So their isn't a way to tell how this works, right?

Shoop Da Whoop

• errday im huslin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 13, 2007, 06:55:44 PM »
I smoked salvia once and I tripped balls so hard I never want to try it again.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #116 on: December 13, 2007, 11:14:26 PM »
I smoked salvia once and I tripped balls so hard I never want to try it again.

Did you have any idea of how hard you'd be tripping?

It was also out of a small metal tube, the same my other friend got fucked up on. So their isn't a way to tell how this works, right?

I dunno, salvia is one of those things that either you trip balls, or you don't. I dunno how to help you, really, aside from saying that you should use a bong. You generally get bigger bowls with a bong, and have a better chance to trip, since you can take bigger hits, and all that.

Remember when we started talking about dizzy spells and such where our vision would darken, and we would become weaker and whatnot? That could be an effect of Postural Hypertension.

Postural Hypertension is described thusly in a pharmacology PDF I've been reading:
Postural hypertension: is an abnormally low blood pressure that occurs when an individual takes a standing position. It is often associated with medication that block the alpha
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 11:54:24 PM by Bobbias »

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #117 on: December 14, 2007, 11:34:08 PM »
Got completely wasted for the first time about a week ago. Had an awesome time doing it and my parents will never know. :D

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 15, 2007, 03:58:05 PM »
Got stoned last night after I saw I am Legend and watched half of requiem for a dream and half of from dawn till dusk. I really want to finish requiem for a dream now, also I am Legend was good.

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #119 on: December 15, 2007, 04:34:54 PM »
Requiem for a Dream is an awesome movie.

I got really high last week and watched Hairspray...
 - Alexxx