Author Topic: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.  (Read 283595 times)

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
Re: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.
« Reply #135 on: December 21, 2007, 03:43:42 AM »
Tim Horten's Coffee + Raspberry Vodka is absolutely amazing, and I highly recommend it. If you're not planning on getting too drunk, it works better, because too much vodka and the alcoholic taste comes in, but just enough and it tastes like you added a shot of their raspberry flavor to your drink.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #136 on: December 21, 2007, 04:24:05 AM »
You know what I had recently hat was surprisingly good? Root Beer Schnapps :D
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #137 on: December 21, 2007, 04:27:27 AM »
Interesting, never knew they even made that.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Shoop Da Whoop

• errday im huslin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 23, 2007, 03:39:14 AM »
somthing about aderall a really long time ago...

ok, I just tried this and I have to say I really fucking enjoy it. I smoked 2 spliffs and had 30mg of adderall. After this I saw I am Legend, and I had a fucking amamzing time. I felt a ridiculous amount of emotion in there. I am coming down from it now, so Ill take a look at this ta'maraa.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #139 on: December 23, 2007, 04:09:57 AM »
How do you get aderall anyway?

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #140 on: December 23, 2007, 06:24:46 AM »
Adderall is a prescription drug for ADD. A lot of kids who get it just sell it to their friends :/
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 03:09:09 PM by Sqthreer! »
 - Alexxx

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #141 on: December 23, 2007, 06:39:25 AM »
Rofl, damn. Makes me wish I had a friend who had ADD, lol.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 23, 2007, 01:37:17 PM »
How do you get aderall anyway?

I used to take it actually.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #143 on: December 23, 2007, 02:27:18 PM »
* Bobbias doesn't know whether to be envious, or concerned.. eventually settling on envy.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 23, 2007, 02:45:53 PM »
* Bobbias doesn't know whether to be envious, or concerned.. eventually settling on envy.

I took it for my ADD. Didn't like it much.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #145 on: December 23, 2007, 02:55:04 PM »
What is it like by itself, anyway?

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #146 on: December 23, 2007, 03:18:55 PM »
More or less, it's like speed. I can't say for sure though, since I've never done speed. But it does essentially the same thing for most people from what I've heard (obviously I'm no expert [I plan on staying away from the stuff, myself]) It suppresses your appetite, and your need for sleep, and you just get a very positive feeling like you should be doing something productive. If you're comfortable around people, you get VERY talkative and enthusiastic. Or in my case, you withdraw into an odd state of insanity and talk to yourself as you write gibberish as fast as you can on your notebook at a restaurant at four in the morning. I only took two pills, too.

My friend Skip (whom I got it from) took nine once and was at a swimming pool with some friends. He spent most of the time running around and folding everyone's towels and cleaning anything he saw fit.

Some advice: If Adderall makes you feel way better about your life when (or if) you take it, don't do it anymore, or at least do it very infrequently. I see it easily being addictive.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 03:29:37 PM by Sqthreer! »
 - Alexxx

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 23, 2007, 09:46:31 PM »
I've taken it before, although I just took two as well. It made me jittery, and gave me the ability to stare at a wall, basically without blinking, for an entire class period. I was in a good mood though. I have friends who take it to study, they'll pull all-nighters and be like, completely on-task the entire time, and end up basically raping their tests.

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #148 on: December 24, 2007, 03:59:32 AM »
Yeah it's hugely popular amongst college students and whatnot for that exact reason. Of course the time I took it, I also got pretty drunk at the same time. Mixing alcohol and Adderall isn't usually dangerous, but it's really interesting. It's like, you get to keep all the cool parts about being drunk like the confidence and extrovertedness, but it almost completely nullifies the sloppy and bad judgement attributes of it. If I had wanted to, I could have very safely driven a vehicle somewhere.

I'm really thinking that being drunk and on Adderall for the first time was what drove me into temporary insanity (this is no exaggeration, either, by the way :/) but I also recall that the occassion was in the midst of a period of about ten days when I had done about five different drugs, including the Adderall and alcohol. The first thing I did was E, which was really lame. Then I took almost nine grams of shrooms and had one of the best experiences of my life. Two days later was the mildly meth-like drunken Adderall session, and overlapping severall of these occasions was, of course, weed. About a week after all this, I heavily broke down on the phone with my girlfriend and cried for about an hour straight.

Oh by the way, my Adderall "trip" lasted for about sixteen hours D: I don't know if that's typical but it was enough to convince me, in my unstable condition, that I would be how I was forever.
 - Alexxx

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #149 on: December 24, 2007, 04:38:08 AM »
Wow, that's insane, 16 hours? (And that temporary insanity thing is really bad... hope you don't go through anything like that again.)

I doubt I'll ever manage to get a hold of that stuff, (since I don't know anyone with ADD,) but it sounds like it could be immensely useful at times. Hell, by the sounds of it that's what I'd need to actually do homework. I mean, when I tried to do homework, I could never focus, I could never keep myself on task unless my parents were really forcing me, and even then, my mind wandered all over. In 45 minutes, I might get 5 minutes worth of work done, when I was doing homework.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x