Author Topic: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.  (Read 283564 times)

Ulti

• View Profile
Re: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.
« Reply #150 on: December 24, 2007, 04:05:19 PM »
Haha, it really only lasted about 6 for me, just the school day. But you took a lot more than I did.

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 29, 2007, 02:46:13 PM »
Well, I just had one of the longest drinking experiences of my life last night. I went to a friends at around 8:30 and started to drink some mixed drinks. Then as the night went on more people came and and I started to drink more. Then me and my friend had this long talk about how I was being realistic with my college courses (he likes to talk when he's drunk, so I listened) and after that we went to IHOP (bad idea). So on the car ride their he keeps asking how he's driving, he wasn't swerving and he was staying in his lane but he was still really nervous about driving since he had an accident a little while ago. So we pull up (we had 4 people going in 2 different cars) at about 4-4:30 ish and the kid riding shot gun in the other car was passed out with his head hanging in the window, then start talking with the people that were changing shifts for like a half hour. So when we get in side we order and we each eat about half of what we got, but talked and messed around with all of the waiters for probably an hour or so. So we are about to leave and my friend that drove asked the other kid that drove if he liked his car, he said he wasn't sure so my friend let him drive it and I had to drive the car with a passed out kid in the passenger. So I drive it back to my friends house and all most run out of gas on the way, and the kid stayed asleep the whole time. So it was about 7 and people where going to go to sleep, so at first I wasn't going to even bother, but once I sat down I changed my mind. Then my other friend woke up at about 9:30 or 10 and me him and this girl leave. On the way home he starts driving about 90 and passes a cop hidden, so he quickly turns down this road and into the church parking lot. The cop goes down the road, sees us and pulls behind us with his lights on. Surprisingly he was nice about it and just gave my friend a ticket instead of pushing for running from a cop. Also my friend got insanely lucky that the cop didn't search his car, considering he had 2 open bottles in back and weed in his center console, and this is about the 3rd time he's gotten away with insane shit with cops. And then I got home, also wall of text.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #152 on: December 29, 2007, 03:08:59 PM »
Wow, that was... A bad idea...

I wish I had some weed so I could stop my fucking toothache.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 29, 2007, 03:51:12 PM »
also wall of text.

If I hadn't noticed that disclaimer, I would've just dismissed that tl;dr. Next time break that up somehow, haha

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 29, 2007, 03:57:57 PM »
If I hadn't noticed that disclaimer, I would've just dismissed that tl;dr. Next time break that up somehow, haha

I would have, but 3 hours of sleep, so meh.

Shoop Da Whoop

• errday im huslin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 29, 2007, 09:02:28 PM »
Wow, that was... A bad idea...

I wish I had some weed so I could stop my fucking toothache.

rofl, you live in Canada dude. Drive over to BC and pick up a sack.

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #156 on: December 30, 2007, 11:36:34 PM »
I think Boobies is still working on getting his license.  I doubt his parents would take him anywhere to buy that. :P
"This is a machine for making cows."

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #157 on: December 31, 2007, 11:50:01 AM »
Both points true.

My toothache is still around today, not quite as bad as it was yesterday though, I went to the emergency room, and after about 3 hours or so, I got some Tylenol 3's and some antibiotics. I'm gonna have to see a dentist after I get rid of the infection. I'm not going to like that :/

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #158 on: December 31, 2007, 08:07:22 PM »
Toothaches are bitches. :(  I hope it's nothing too serious or, for that matter, painful to fix...

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #159 on: December 31, 2007, 09:13:17 PM »
Yeah, I'm hoping too, because I'm NOT happy about dentistry. I believe I mentioned what sort of hoops I went through to get a tooth pulled...

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
« Reply #160 on: December 31, 2007, 09:21:39 PM »
Yeah, I seem to recall you mentioning something about screaming and passing out and stuff.  I can't imagine that being a pleasant experience.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #161 on: December 31, 2007, 09:28:57 PM »
Well, it was a local anasthetic, so I forgot all the pain I was in after I woke up from passing out, lol, but I apparently screamed on the way home. That stuff worked by putting you to sleep and making you forget all the pain after you wake up.

It's kinda like when you get insanely drunk and fall down and hit something, but forget doing it the next morning, because you blacked out.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #162 on: January 01, 2008, 12:17:24 AM »
Man I went through a period of my life where I had a lot of tooth problems. Apparently I had some "mutant" tooth growing underneath one of my normal ones and had to have some weird surgery. That was the first time I had the pleasant encounter with nitrous oxide ;D Actually, that was the last time, too. I'm not into the idea of huffing whipped cream cans :/

Anyway, due to lack of money issues, I haven't bought a bag of weed in about two weeks, and since then, I've only smoked once, and it was just a couple o' hits with some friends. It's quite surprisingly easy to go without, I must say. This suggests that I'm not very addicted to the stuff, which is kind of a relief.

OH YEAH!! The couple my girlfriend lives with have a book on psilocybin mushrooms that they let me borrow, and that I've been intently reading over the past week. But holy wow, this book is amazingly useful. Mushrooms became my drug of choice after the first time I did them, for many obvious reasons, so the book has gotten me super excited. I've studied them online a bit, but nothing online can compare to what I've learned in the short amount of time reading. I sort of missed my chance, as most mushies grow in the late summer through fall, but man am I excited to go picking next year. They growing fucking EVERYWHERE it's insane. There could very likely be some psilocybin mushrooms growing out in your yard or on the side of your house. And not only does the book tell you where they grow, but detailed macro/microscopic features accompanied by very clear and colored photographs of many many types of "active" mushrooms. In the past few days I've probably increased my knowledge on the subject by a hundred times (no exaggeration). The book is written by a man who has over twenty years of experience with hunting/growing/consuming/thoroughly studying them.

YAY PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS 8D
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #163 on: January 01, 2008, 12:20:33 AM »
You need to scan and send me some of that stuff. I'm VERY interested in learning to pick shrooms.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Sqthreer!

• It's hip to be sq3r.
    • View Profile
    • Sqthreer.com
« Reply #164 on: January 01, 2008, 12:30:29 AM »
I would if I had a scanner :/

I might re-scetch some of the cap shapes and other illustrated vocabulary, though. I have a couple friends who are really interested in picking and I am the only one with a reputable source of info. When I do that, I'll definitely send it your way. He even has a little map of the world with dots in all the places that psilocybes have been found, and there are plenty of dots in Canada :]

I'm happy to hand over any answers to questions about them, too. I'm not a seasoned expert, but I've learned a shitload from this book, and I've tripped enough times to give some advice.
"Floors are a lot like walls."
 - Alexxx