Author Topic: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.  (Read 283747 times)

Spectere

• \m/ (-_-) \m/
  • Administrator
  • printf("%s\n", "Hi!");
    • View Profile
    • spectere.net
Re: Drugs, Alcohol, etc.
« Reply #195 on: January 29, 2008, 04:00:18 AM »
Also, I think I'm going to buy some Vicodin, find some alcohol somehow, and get tore the fuck up before going to school every so often.

Yeah, that would probably be a very bad idea.  If you fuck something up you could die.

It's not worth the risk.
"This is a machine for making cows."

Malwyn

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 29, 2008, 06:17:20 AM »
For my surgery recovery, I was given paracetemol AND ibuprofen. =o

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #197 on: January 29, 2008, 10:42:48 AM »
lol, ibuprofen is nothing special. Though it tends to make me drowsy, especially at higher doses. And it is pretty good at getting rid of headaches. the reason you were given both is because you can combine paracetamol and NSAID painkillers such as ibuprofen. Combining drugs that work differently to achieve the same effects like that tends to work better than simply upping the dose of 1 drug, and if they are compatible, like paracetamol and ibuprofen, they don't tend to have many dangers, because giving lower doses of both will achieve effects equal to or better than very high doses of either.

As for my recent escapades, the most recent thing I did was get the N02 from a whipped cream can. That just made me tired, lol. But laughing gas is pretty fun, if you get a decent dose.
This is going in my sig. :)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 29, 2008, 05:41:18 PM »
Kulli: Just take a couple of them, crush them, and eat them. It'll bypass the timed-released stuff they have, and you'll feel crazy for a few hours. Alcohol will probably get you killed, no joke. Someone at my high school died that way, I'm not even kidding.

Shoop Da Whoop

• errday im huslin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 29, 2008, 06:58:56 PM »
Mixing booze and painkillers isn't a very good idea, but it does get you fucked up. I think both of the substances in some way thin your blood, so you just get that SUPER drunk feeling. IMO, smoke some weed, you will like it a whole lot more.

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 07, 2008, 12:21:27 AM »
The tussin, the tussin. I'm going to try it, I found liquid-gel's with DXM as a main ingredient, with nothing else.

Edit: Took 'em, this is really strange, haha.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 02:47:08 AM by Ulti »

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #201 on: February 07, 2008, 03:36:08 PM »
I hope you did some research to know what was coming first...

Robitussin DX should be the main thing anyone trying the Tussin should go for, it's the only (!!!) liquid cough syrup that doesn't have any other ingredients that might be harmful. Many of them use artificial sweeteners which will make you sick, and any of them with other medical ingredients are also a no-go because they usually have ibuprofen (acetaminophen), which can cause liver damage at high doses.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 07, 2008, 05:58:31 PM »
Yes, I did a bunch of research, which is why I felt fine doing it. It was pretty damn awesome, although I only took a low dose (150 mg). It was like I was dizzy all the time, but not nauseous, and motion made me feel freaking amazing, so I spent probably an hour just wandering the halls and such. Jumping up and down was made of win and greatness, too. So was Shpongle.

Shoop Da Whoop

• errday im huslin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 07, 2008, 09:38:38 PM »
DXM is a weird drug. When ever I have done it I have reached new plateaus everytime. My first time I did the same amount as you, but it just felt like I was drunk. The most recent time I believe I reached what DXM junkies call the 3rd plateau. I chugged a decent amount of a very large bottle of the tussin'. I felt like a goddamn rug burn beast because I couldn't walk for a while.

TimJing

• View Profile
    • what
« Reply #204 on: February 07, 2008, 09:59:15 PM »
Yes, I did a bunch of research, which is why I felt fine doing it. It was pretty damn awesome, although I only took a low dose (150 mg). It was like I was dizzy all the time, but not nauseous, and motion made me feel freaking amazing, so I spent probably an hour just wandering the halls and such. Jumping up and down was made of win and greatness, too. So was Shpongle.

Listening to psytrance while on painkillers/sleeping pills/buzzed is an extraordinary thing, especially Shpongle/YB/Ott.

my avatar is peaches

MY BRAIN IS CAFFEINE

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #205 on: February 08, 2008, 12:50:07 AM »
I'm definitely going to try the tussin one of these days, since it is a relatively cheap, legal, and pretty harmless drug. Plus, the effects seem to be pretty awesome for something still legal :P

(And I think I'd probably manage to chug a good portion of the bottle if I wanted to, I'm not half bad at chugging stuff. Though I know I'd definitely not try that the first time.)

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

Ulti

• View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 08, 2008, 01:55:11 AM »
Try to find the gel-caps. It wasn't unpleasant at all. And yeah: I basially hit the first plateau marks right on the head. I probably will try for the second one at some point, but the third and beyond seem a little questionable. Maybe this weekend or something, I still have enough for at least one more first plateau trip.

Shoop Da Whoop

• errday im huslin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 08, 2008, 08:45:01 PM »
The 3rd plateau isn't fun, It's just an experience I guess.

Bobbias

• #1 Poster
  • 404 Avatar not found.
    • View Profile
    • Magnetic Architect
« Reply #208 on: February 08, 2008, 09:59:19 PM »
I'm actually looking for stuff like the third plateau. I'll work my way up before, but I want to experience the more powerful dissociative and hallucinogenic experiences out there.

BANNED FOR BAD PUNS X_x

MortifiedocAlot

• I GOT GULD STERRRRZZ
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 08, 2008, 11:27:56 PM »
What exactly defines the third plateau of hallucinogens?